Leong Mun Wai vs Ng Eng Hen Part 2. From deferment for athletes talk until this. NEH sibeh dulan

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LMW is very lorsor, he should learn to get to the point, one needle see blood type of argument to make them speechless. Pull him off the high horse.

You don't explain your question before asking. Just ask, make them look stupid if they ask for clarification when it's already obvious.

Last edited:

noobmaster89

Banned
Reaction score
:s13::s13: go go Leong Mun Wai!!

mPfZc81.jpg

BpFCtB5.jpg

Recap Part 1
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lation-but-decreasing-male-enlistees.6746542/

@Hiling care do you know what WP has to say about this?

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LMW is very lorsor, he should learn to get to the point, one needle see blood type of argument to make them speechless.
exactly.

but, one needle see blood, is difficult to achieve for LMW :s22:

Debashish

Banned
Reaction score

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
You know NEH has top class command of English when he says “None of them *has* asked….” which is correct grammar.

Mothership screwed themselves by subtitling “None of them have asked…” which shows themselves up as half-educated buffoons who try to appear clever.
i think both are correct

sizzy6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if they ask what is the point of the question, then you are therefore allowed to make justification statements. This is how Q&A works

imagine moi go meet the ppl session, then meet the MP, then tell him 5hrs long of unrelated life story, then ask him, bro got job to intro? moi served NS and long term unemployed....

he not dulan, moi also ownself dulan ownself :s22:
actually if you go mps.. you need to tell story

im sure nobody go mps and ask got job to intro.. you will say you kena retrench.. have been looking for few months but no calls..

you dont go to bank and straight away ask.. can borrow 500k?

you will say i buying a house and i want to see how much i can borrow.. etc etc

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know NEH has top class command of English when he says “None of them *has* asked….” which is correct grammar.

Mothership screwed themselves by subtitling “None of them have asked…” which shows themselves up as half-educated buffoons who try to appear clever.
moi tots teh corrects engrish ish, "None of them asked....."

PlayDough

Banned
Reaction score
In the end nobody concerned whether women and FTs are supposed to do their part and serve NS?!

yuzu28

Master Member
Reaction score
I dunno what is there to be so pissed about that he need to intrude LMW while LMW is trying hard to raise his questions.
Where is his grace ?
Or do he have any at all ?
U try go to his MPS and maybe can find answer 😂

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good effort by LMW, but he really need to practise his questioning & speaking skills more..
agree, good effort. he improve alot already.

he should just say he setting the context for the question incase minister misquote and give wrong answer.

now the best move is to file the question that neh don't wanna answer for next session, then ask him answer again :s13::s13::s13::s13:

Newbyib

Reaction score
I dunno what is there to be so pissed about that he need to intrude LMW while LMW is trying hard to raise his questions.
Where is his grace ?
Or do he have any at all ?
Precisely, NEH was blowing his trumpets. The question posed was that in reality, from the media reports, there was negative feedback. So all LMW asked was « can you do better » and he asked the question politely if there could be more relaxation of the criteria. It’s perfectly legitimate. NEH’s response was brusque, and arrogant. It shows his contempt for LMW and his elitist mindset. But look at it this way, he is just a cardio surgeon. How much experience he has in life fixing problems for other people and what’ does he know before he was parachuted in? Zilch!

I saw the grave mistake he made during SARS even in the area of handling epidemic, an area he is marginally qualified - first giving a speech that SARS cannot transmit through air which he had to Uturn, , then refusing to close schools only to Uturn again when Hong Kong closed the schools. Fully demonstrated his cavalier attitude. His only creditable performance - spouting poetry in his maiden parliamentary speech. Yay a poet!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.