Lets discuss what you will do during a nuclear attack

Lynben

Banned
Reaction score
just an asusmption, WW3 has started. The superpowers have just luanched their nukes and one of them is flying towards singapore. LEts just say there is an estimated 30-45mins before it reaches singapore. What will you want to do during this time? Let also assume that its too late to run (30-45min not enough time to board plane and leave).

Of course, some will give up, some will try to run, take shelter etc.... So, how about you? TRy to be as realistic as possible. Things like drive over causeway to JB, hijack plane at changi, take off etc obvius not feasible. Swim over to JB or Batam/bintan is also unlikely. IF you want to take your private yatch there, its possible but you need ot have one, stealing one unlikely.

Me live near mount faber, so I think I will get my family and take my chances there. Mose apartment blocks would likely collpase during the blast so no point hiding in my own house. No time for anything so just bring 2 bottles of water and some clothes and 1 bottle of hand snaitiser.Bring my phone also. Can use as torch light. clothes are for bandage, hand sanitiser got alcohol so can use to clean wounds. Thats about all I can do. TRy to hide somewhere in the direction away from the black, use the hill as a shield. Try to hide in drains or somehitng.

Unlikely to survive but better still worth a try. Better than waiting to die. Maybe will die of radiation after the blast, but then can only take things 1 at a time.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If nuke Singapore then just pray to whichever God that it lands on your location.

Better to die instantaneously than to live to suffer the aftermath.

CSNation

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nothing. The blast radius of an "average" nuke can take out the entire SG and parts of Indo and Malaysia.

How fast you think you can travel?
Note this is just an average nuke.

The Russian Satan II alone can take out an area the size of Texas with just the blast, not counting shockwaves, radiation, fallout etc. SEA is literally bye bye.

Unless you got a F-15 or F-16 and full throttle for hours with max fuel. You are not making out alive.

Sent from my toilet bowl

archon75@

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just an asusmption, WW3 has started. The superpowers have just luanched their nukes and one of them is flying towards singapore. LEts just say there is an estimated 30-45mins before it reaches singapore. What will you want to do during this time? Let also assume that its too late to run (30-45min not enough time to board plane and leave).

Of course, some will give up, some will try to run, take shelter etc.... So, how about you? TRy to be as realistic as possible. Things like drive over causeway to JB, hijack plane at changi, take off etc obvius not feasible. Swim over to JB or Batam/bintan is also unlikely. IF you want to take your private yatch there, its possible but you need ot have one, stealing one unlikely.

Me live near mount faber, so I think I will get my family and take my chances there. Mose apartment blocks would likely collpase during the blast so no point hiding in my own house. No time for anything so just bring 2 bottles of water and some clothes and 1 bottle of hand snaitiser.Bring my phone also. Can use as torch light. clothes are for bandage, hand sanitiser got alcohol so can use to clean wounds. Thats about all I can do. TRy to hide somewhere in the direction away from the black, use the hill as a shield. Try to hide in drains or somehitng.

Unlikely to survive but better still worth a try. Better than waiting to die. Maybe will die of radiation after the blast, but then can only take things 1 at a time.
If u are within 10km radius of blast, no worry u must be happy.

Anything beyond 10km blast radius, u will wish that u were within 10km radius while u are either dying of radiation poisoning or long nuclear winter

XiXiPee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I will go piak one last time

rackgen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enroll in translation classes

once war is over can work as translator for occupying forces

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, my sauces tell me a nuclear was will happen in our life time. But not Sg.

Aimed at Israel.

Constipated_Face

Reaction score
fookin-nuttin-conor.gif

tankgunner

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just enjoy the biggest explosion in your life time.
It will be gone in a second.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.