Lets discuss what you will do during a nuclear attack

Philipkee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, my sauces tell me a nuclear was will happen in our life time. But not Sg.

Aimed at Israel.
I actually don't believe that. Cos Israel is too small to absorb a nuclear war. I think more likely there will be a nuclear war outside of Israel. And conventional forces attack Israel.

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually don't believe that. Cos Israel is too small to absorb a nuclear war. I think more likely there will be a nuclear war outside of Israel. And conventional forces attack Israel.

I dont know where you get your sauce. My sauce is from the bible.

On that day "the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will be shaken".

Heaven in greek (original language of the bible) is Ouranos. It is the root word for Uranium. There will be a nuclear bomb explosion.

MaiHiamJio

Reaction score
Singapore kana nuke, hide where also no use. Gather family and pray for afterlife sua.

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clear out my HDB bomb shelter.

Sit inside and be grateful that there was EDMW to fill my life with nonsense humour.

Then realize I went into the bomb shelter without stocking up food.

Roll over and cry.

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most important is before lah not during, i will lead moi life fruitfully instead of promoting foreign agendas on EDMW unlike some users here :s13:

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you all so scared.... your hdb gt bomb shelter right??? install back the door and hope for the best lah...

after tt remb to go back to work....

televisione

Reaction score
if you see one in SG, means there would be multiple nuclear weapons flying all around the world...

Since SG is usually not a huge threat to them

Philipkee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont know where you get your sauce. My sauce is from the bible.

On that day "the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will be shaken".

Heaven in greek (original language of the bible) is Ouranos. It is the root word for Uranium. There will be a nuclear bomb explosion.
My sauce also the bible

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It looks to me like gathering of forces at meggido before they are destroyed. Not saying that there is no nuclear war but I believe the nukes are blasted outside of israel and the actual invasion is by conventional forces.

Guess it shows two people can read the same passage and get two interpretation.

Revelation 8:10–11​

10The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter.

Fun fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)

Chernobyl means wormwood, according to scholars. So I am not discounting a nuclear war. Just where the blasts are. Cos Israel is really small by land size.

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My sauce also the bible

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It looks to me like gathering of forces at meggido before they are destroyed. Not saying that there is no nuclear war but I believe the nukes are blasted outside of israel and the actual invasion is by conventional forces.

Guess it shows two people can read the same passage and get two interpretation.

Revelation 8:10–11​

10The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter.

Fun fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)

Chernobyl means wormwood, according to scholars. So I am not discounting a nuclear war. Just where the blasts are. Cos Israel is really small by land size.

Actually, your Revelation verses describe the same thing. The Ezekiel 38 war. Where hordes of Russians + adjoining armies travel to unwalled Israel to plunder for booty.

"Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel" Eze 38:19

So it is happening in Israel. Not outside

"At the end of seven months they will make a search. The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a marker by it" Eze 39:14

The marker describes how people mark a place for remnants of nuclear activity. By identifying the bones. Only a nuclear fission will tear flesh from bones.

Aaron_soh80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just an asusmption, WW3 has started. The superpowers have just luanched their nukes and one of them is flying towards singapore. LEts just say there is an estimated 30-45mins before it reaches singapore. What will you want to do during this time? Let also assume that its too late to run (30-45min not enough time to board plane and leave).

Of course, some will give up, some will try to run, take shelter etc.... So, how about you? TRy to be as realistic as possible. Things like drive over causeway to JB, hijack plane at changi, take off etc obvius not feasible. Swim over to JB or Batam/bintan is also unlikely. IF you want to take your private yatch there, its possible but you need ot have one, stealing one unlikely.

Me live near mount faber, so I think I will get my family and take my chances there. Mose apartment blocks would likely collpase during the blast so no point hiding in my own house. No time for anything so just bring 2 bottles of water and some clothes and 1 bottle of hand snaitiser.Bring my phone also. Can use as torch light. clothes are for bandage, hand sanitiser got alcohol so can use to clean wounds. Thats about all I can do. TRy to hide somewhere in the direction away from the black, use the hill as a shield. Try to hide in drains or somehitng.

Unlikely to survive but better still worth a try. Better than waiting to die. Maybe will die of radiation after the blast, but then can only take things 1 at a time.
Pay money to putin

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.