[Lex1989] LG GRAM 2022, i7-1260P + RTX 2050

natas

Reaction score
Under 1kg, swee...

Sweet point and no need to bring extra dongle when going out, all ports available.

Not use to the keyboard, was using HP. Bought Gram from Suntec Havey after viewing the laptops there. Second day using, no complain yet.

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Here's my video review of the +View portable display

Interestingly, the review unit of the LG Gram 16 I received is not the retail unit.
It actually has a 512GB Samsung + 256GB SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N NVMe drives
And it has the NVIDIA Geforce MX570, and not the advertised RTX 2050 graphics card.
That's in addition to the Intel Iris Xe. Anyway, gaming performance is still not good.
This is not a gaming laptop obviously.

vblues

Master Member
Reaction score
It depends which size you previously are using.

I used t490 14inch, felt 17 inch was too much thus i proceed with 16 inch. The exterior size make a part too.. think it was abt 2.5cm longer for 17 inch
I'm using GPD P2 Max which has a 8.9" screen and weighs 650g :D

However if I'm going to travel and be quarantined some time in hotels, this is probably too small for me because I may need to do some coding as well. However weight to me is probably the biggest consideration.

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using GPD P2 Max which has a 8.9" screen and weighs 650g :D

However if I'm going to travel and be quarantined some time in hotels, this is probably too small for me because I may need to do some coding as well. However weight to me is probably the biggest consideration.
16 like lah.. not too big not too small

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.