LG 82" UHD SMART TV 82UN8100PTB opinion

Rich-Tans

Reaction score
I bought LG 82UN8100 yesterday..

I have $850 AH vouchers. But can only redeem $20 for every $100 spent. Is like 20% for next purchase. Who wants buy LG 82UN8100 or other TV? Can PM me to discuss.

Paris Silk thru Shopee selling 3156 b4 5% disc

petetherock

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong
Soft screen is VA
Hard screen is IPS
Yah?

LG 82 is hard when you pressed on it
Samsung 82 is soft and has the ripple effects when your run your fingers across the screen

There’s an international spec website
That’s more important than this touch ..

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG 82UN8100PTB.
Pictures taken from Youtube 4K video.
No calibration of the TV yet.

With Windows open and window shade up.
l3Ijecy.jpg

With window shade down and room light on.
r8c1qN0.jpg

LNRoCJo.jpg

eRC3qNs.jpg

2EJ6kFz.jpg

With window shade down and room light off.
dPuYcws.jpg

Dc8A7qj.jpg

With Film setting on. LG default setting.
MiAOEqJ.jpg

Looks pretty decent and worthwhile

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
carousell $2988 - comes with free delivery and wall mount and installation. tempting .. hahaha
Wow! Very good price!
This price doesn’t seem to include the LG mount and mounting services

https://sg.carousell.com/p/💯2020-lg..._query=LG 82UN8100&t-referrer_sort_by=popular

******************BRAND NEW 3YRS ON-SITE WARRANTY
3 Years.Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty.The warranty service is offered by the local manufacturer based in Singapore. Warranty can be claimed online or at any authorized service center within Singapore. Please refer to the warranty card and the invoice for guidelines on the claim process
******************Beware of others without Local warrant******************

******************FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
******************FREE WALL MOUNT WITH SWIVEL BRACKET!!
******************MAGIC REMOTE($149)

freezy1977

Reaction score
75inch is $3156
82inch is $4058
At shoppee for Parisilk now

Did they honour or cancel your shoppee order?

Rich-Tans

Reaction score
75inch is $3156
82inch is $4058
At shoppee for Parisilk now

Did they honour or cancel your shoppee order?

Looks like they made an error. Shipment expected on this Wednesday. The order details clearly show it is 82UN8100 and I have screen captured all details. Will only know if they honour upon arrival. For sure I won't top up the difference. Wanted to upload the image of the parisilk-shopee ad captured yesterday on the 82UN8100 but couldn't.

Last edited:

freezy1977

Reaction score
Looks like they made an error. Shipment expected on this Wednesday. The order details clearly show it is 82UN8100 and I have screen captured all details. Will only know if they honour upon arrival. For sure I won't top up the difference. Wanted to upload the image of the parisilk-shopee ad captured yesterday on the 82UN8100 but couldn't.

If they honour, you lucky

freezy1977

Reaction score

We are unboxing same day 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.