LG brand 14" Laptop

Albertphoon

Reaction score
PD charger

Any latest update on the PD charger where any Bro is using on their LG gram.
For me, I intend to get the Aukey Omnia 100W USB-C being small and light weight for travelling.
Reason the laptop battery hardly able to do video Conference for 5 hour on high spec and wifi setting.
Thus need to charge.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RE

Any latest update on the PD charger where any Bro is using on their LG gram.
For me, I intend to get the Aukey Omnia 100W USB-C being small and light weight for travelling.
Reason the laptop battery hardly able to do video Conference for 5 hour on high spec and wifi setting.
Thus need to charge.

If you need one urgently you can get the APPLE 96W PD USB-C charger. It's bigger in size than the AUKEY OMNIA and does NOT come with a cable. You can get the 2m length APPLE 100W charging cable or any other cable rated at 100W

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The apple cable is very good... I use to charge my phone. Thick and durable and still can charge at full speed even at 2m length. At 29.90, I think it's quite a good price for the specification.

Albertphoon

Reaction score
If you need one urgently you can get the APPLE 96W PD USB-C charger. It's bigger in size than the AUKEY OMNIA and does NOT come with a cable. You can get the 2m length APPLE 100W charging cable or any other cable rated at 100W

I am looking at Aukey Omnia which is more handy.

Gummyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
I have used my LG Gram 17 for 2 months. Cannot get used to the size. Intend to sell at good price to clear. Will $500 off purchase price be good?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

I have used my LG Gram 17 for 2 months. Cannot get used to the size. Intend to sell at good price to clear. Will $500 off purchase price be good?

I'm using it and I'm very happy with it. Not regretting using a large screen and will never go back to anything smaller. The next laptop will still be a 17-in but it'll be Tiger Lake with 8/10 cores.

Bro, think of the advantages

1) super lightweight to carry around for productivity work
2) can operate and use 2 programs comfortably at the same time
3) small ac charger and can be PD charged

Of course all laptops have their shortcomings

It's not a laptop for heavy intensive work etc in intensive gaming, video editing etc. And stop using it in the MRT like some others who want to show off. It's just not the right size on your lap.

:D

Last edited:

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Digging up this thread... The next gen Z90P series seems to be launching soon. Saw the 14Z90P for 1899 and 2299 and i5 and i7 but out of stock right now. Seems like they are bringing in the white colour version as well. 16gb and 512gb seems to be the base config. If can add on ram it's probably one of the most interesting laptops to look out for this year, esp now all have 16:10 displays

destiny88

Reaction score
Digging up this thread... The next gen Z90P series seems to be launching soon. Saw the 14Z90P for 1899 and 2299 and i5 and i7 but out of stock right now. Seems like they are bringing in the white colour version as well. 16gb and 512gb seems to be the base config. If can add on ram it's probably one of the most interesting laptops to look out for this year, esp now all have 16:10 displays

sorry to be the bad news bearer, new 2021 models ram are un-upgradeable, only SSD have extra slot,

For anyone interested in the new models
14 have 3 colors, nicest is black and white so far i seen
16"(new model to replace 15.6") & 17" have silver and black
this year there will be the 2in1 model too, prices wise abit on the higher side

Prices wise and exact collection date if pre order do PM me if you are interested ^^

Volcano48

Reaction score
sorry to be the bad news bearer, new 2021 models ram are un-upgradeable, only SSD have extra slot,

For anyone interested in the new models
14 have 3 colors, nicest is black and white so far i seen
16"(new model to replace 15.6") & 17" have silver and black
this year there will be the 2in1 model too, prices wise abit on the higher side

Prices wise and exact collection date if pre order do PM me if you are interested ^^

just bought an lg gram 16 inch from destiny88. great price...really good service...just like buying from a friend! highly recommend him! :s13:

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought an lg gram 16 inch from destiny88. great price...really good service...just like buying from a friend! highly recommend him! :s13:
Show some pics? Can't find any display sets around

Volcano48

Reaction score
Hi trenzterra, many new reviews of the gram 16 came out on youtube in the past 2 weeks. can do a search and watch. will do much more justice than pictures of my unit. :) cheers.

Skypower

Reaction score
I am interested in i5 2021 model for 16” and 17”
Able to msg me e best price?

destiny88

Reaction score
want to thank all bros who purchased LG gram over this weekend! hope you enjoy your new hoot and cheers ^^

Jeremy1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the 15Z90N... 2020 version display unit at a very good price.

But is it normal to feel warm on the center portion after working for sometimes

It's my first laptop which the salesman told me very good price offer and also he told me better than other brands :rolleyes:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.