LG G watch Urbane anyone?

eting72

Reaction score
Yes.

1 thing I realized, if you use a sim in the watch, your calendar updates will be the same as in your phone and watch. But if you don't have a sim, it will just show a blank calendar. I only tried it with 1 calendar application so cannot confirm this.

Thanks bro

eting72

Reaction score
can the messages be deleted from the phone?
when reading messages, the old messages appear first requiring u to scroll down. are there settings to show the new ones first?

eting72

Reaction score
Under the "settings, cellular, advanced, watch shares same number as phone", highlight it if u are using another number. If using multi sim which have the same number as your main, then no need.

Sent from 少林寺 using GAGT

hi tohchr,

i did change the setting after inserting a prepaid but the prepaid number still appears on the other party's phone....LG customer svc is hopeless :s22:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi tohchr,

i did change the setting after inserting a prepaid but the prepaid number still appears on the other party's phone....LG customer svc is hopeless :s22:

What you're trying to say is you wanna hide the prepaid number? :s11:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone of you know where to get additional cable for the 2nd edition? :s11:

Read that some 3rd party ones don't work.

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
hi guys, for lg urbane 2...if i get a extra sim card aka multi sim for this watch then i don't require pairing right?

but then if i have read the message on the watch, will the same message in the phone mark as read or?

sorry guys abit chim for me

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, for lg urbane 2...if i get a extra sim card aka multi sim for this watch then i don't require pairing right?

but then if i have read the message on the watch, will the same message in the phone mark as read or?

sorry guys abit chim for me

For multi sim, i'm not sure. But if different number, once you read on your watch, it will not appear again on your phone.

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
For multi sim, i'm not sure. But if different number, once you read on your watch, it will not appear again on your phone.

Thanks in that case still need pairing if u wanna recd notification in ur watch? If not how different diff no. work?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks in that case still need pairing if u wanna recd notification in ur watch? If not how different diff no. work?

No matter what have to pair with your phone once to like sync. Once paired 1 time then can leave your phone at home liao.

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
expansys now selling urbane 2 at 505 leh, can hoot ma? with sim really better? is like taking another phone out ar? since make/ans calls need bluetooth headset

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
expansys now selling urbane 2 at 505 leh, can hoot ma? with sim really better? is like taking another phone out ar? since make/ans calls need bluetooth headset

With sim card inside, can store calendar and google keep notes. Without, I think cannot. Making calls, without bluetooth headset also can make calls.

$505 is considered cheap. Others all selling $598. Mustafa selling $550.

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
With sim card inside, can store calendar and google keep notes. Without, I think cannot. Making calls, without bluetooth headset also can make calls.

$505 is considered cheap. Others all selling $598. Mustafa selling $550.

end up become 540 becos of $35 gst..bo hua liao go mustafa at least can check the phyiscal condition of the watch...but mustafa bo warranty?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
end up become 540 becos of $35 gst..bo hua liao go mustafa at least can check the phyiscal condition of the watch...but mustafa bo warranty?

I believe should be have. Never check whether got warranty or not leh. Mine's bought from Mobilesquare. At $598 with 1 year LG warranty.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask for those using Urbane... mine somehow died overnight... left on charger overnight still cannot on..

Anyone has such issues?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask for those using Urbane... mine somehow died overnight... left on charger overnight still cannot on..

Anyone has such issues?

Hmm, can go into Fastboot mode? If totally cannot even after connected to computer, guess have to send to service center liao. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.