Lip lai for chances to wins $50 worth of NTUC vouchers!

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello hello ladys and gentmen, boys and girls (and all other genders or no genders if any)

it is close to the xmas times of the year again and this year, i am giving out THREE sets of NTUC vouchers to 3 EDMWers!

Each set of vouchers have FIVE $10 voucher, for a total worths of $50 vouchers per set......

sooooooo what does you needs to win them???

Just postings in this thread that you want the vouchers can liao!

The deadline for posting your interests is 08 December 2021 at 1159pm!

I will picks the 3 lucky winners using random number generators!

if you wins and dun wants the vouchers, just lets me know and i will pick another winners.....if you wins and wants to donates the vouchers, also can lets me knows.......anyway no hard and fast la, the vouchers i already buys......so it all up for grabs.....
Knn don't charge the plastic bag will do. Give what free vouchers? Must well keep all the vouchers and bring more plastic bag in.

Wullaby

Reaction score
Hello hello ladys and gentmen, boys and girls (and all other genders or no genders if any)

it is close to the xmas times of the year again and this year, i am giving out THREE sets of NTUC vouchers to 3 EDMWers!

Each set of vouchers have FIVE $10 voucher, for a total worths of $50 vouchers per set......

sooooooo what does you needs to win them???

Just postings in this thread that you want the vouchers can liao!

The deadline for posting your interests is 08 December 2021 at 1159pm!

I will picks the 3 lucky winners using random number generators!

if you wins and dun wants the vouchers, just lets me know and i will pick another winners.....if you wins and wants to donates the vouchers, also can lets me knows.......anyway no hard and fast la, the vouchers i already buys......so it all up for grabs.....

Me please!

Sylar22

Banned
Reaction score
Chance for TS to sniff out your real identity IRL. No thanks to the bait.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have reported EACH and EVERYONE as a possible money mule. I am interested in the contest but as a Sinkie, how to collect my winnings? Give my details and kanna PDPA? Will my package be at the custom either Yeendia or 公安? How to verify the vouchers are not printed ahemly? Will I get Miss piggys' charred body at my provided address? Will I wake up on 25th in some stupid sotong game?

I can go on and on and on........

PS: After my leeport, I'll send to moderatros and remove all the mules' posts....Me sole gurantee winner! Maybe my christmas spirit will leave 2x edmwers untouch, the two with the most cham reasons why they wanna vouchers

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.