List of Freeware

cwm83

Reaction score
no mention of ccleaner?

Any freeware that can substitute nero n also poweriso (for daa)?

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no mention of ccleaner?

Any freeware that can substitute nero n also poweriso (for daa)?

I am still unsure on whether to add in software that is of registry related.
By messing with the registry, one can get into serious trouble if anything goes wrong.

I'm sure there's one that substitue nero which is ImgBurn. I should have added it in if I'm not wrong.

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bro .. for free burning software .. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free version also can be recommended.

ah_cheng1882

Reaction score
im the TS of the 1st thread on good n free software. unluckily...i lost all access to that account...that's why no updates at all.

anyway, good efforts on this. free software deserves more attention. thumbs up

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro .. for free burning software .. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free version also can be recommended.

You mind to do it with the example being shown?

im the TS of the 1st thread on good n free software. unluckily...i lost all access to that account...that's why no updates at all.

anyway, good efforts on this. free software deserves more attention. thumbs up

Hi. Thanks for that.

Been pretty busy nowadays to do some updates. Probably need a few more weeks before I've more time to do anything much.

router888

Reaction score
is smartphoneware safe?

hi there, is there any1 ever download software from 'smartphoneware'? is it a safe site? for yr advise pls. tks:)

sabbyy

Reaction score
hi

do u know of any gd free dvd ripper software for windows xp? coz i wanna rip dvds to my harddisk so i can bring it overseas to watch. thanks!!

peteryang09

Reaction score
Xilisoft Download YouTube Video

Product Name: Xilisoft Download YouTube Video
Website: http://www.xilisoft.com/download-youtube-video.html

Product Description/Features:
Xilisoft Download YouTube Video is the most powerful free YouTube video downloader to download FLV videos from YouTube.com and play YouTube videos with the FLV player that Download YouTube Video brings to you.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: ZS4 Video Editor
0937ss2.jpg

ZS4 Video Editor is video editing and compositing software which aims to provide media experts with a facility to combine a variety of media types (currently photos, videos and audio files) into one (or more) output file(s).

ZS4 Video Editor can be used like an object oriented photo-manipulation program with a timeline: things that can be manipulated in a photo (workshop) program can be manipulated in ZS4 using parameters which alter over time.
Product Review: NA

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: WMA to MP3 Converter
wma-mp3_400x361.gif

• It's clean and free, without any adware or spyware.
  • It's stable and fast.
  • Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface helps you setup converting process easily.
  • It uses up-to-date and high quality libraries.
  • ID3 Tag can be derived from the input files automatically.
  • Batch Processing is supported, it can process an unlimited number of files at one time.
  • Detailed HTML help file is included.
  • The installing and uninstalling process is very easy.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: ZoneAlarm
v71_znalm_1.gif

Firewall Protection
Easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats.
  • Systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts
  • Automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: WavePad Sound Editor
main.jpg

This sound editing software is a full featured professional audio editor for Windows or Mac. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
  • Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
  • Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
  • Full featured Mp3 editing software support.
  • Supports a number of other file formats including wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
  • Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
  • Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
  • ... And More!

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: HJsplit
hjsplit2.0.jpg

HJsplit splits files of any type and size. Does not need to be installed. Just click on hjsplit.exe and the program starts. This program can even handle files which are larger than 10Gb!

Extra Notes: This program also have releases for Linux, 16-bit, MS-DOS and more!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.