List of members selling fake products

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought to create this thread for the purpose of bringing to attention and listing members who are selling fake goods. Do add on if you feel the need to.

Last edited by a moderator:

muackx

Reaction score
Looks like is a junkiegirl we are looking for. HUNT THEM DOWN MAN

RoughLaoRen

Reaction score
Name: Endlessphoto

Thread url: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2083539

Fake Fred Perry polos. Everything else should be fake also. :D Claimed to be purchased from London's factory outlet. AnF's polos are not made in London iirc.

FP people see already should know it's fake...

Look at his photos. Note the tag, label, laurel, buttons. And also, made in England sizings are numerical. Not s,m,l,xl.

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

if they are fakes, then i was cheated too by burberry and fred perry in london
hahaha...coz i personally dun buy and wear fakes
btw, pls read my thread again thoroughly, they were bought in factory outlets in london and u might not see them in singapore

and 1 more thing bro, i think u see wrongly...hahaha

OWNED.

w3nmin9

Banned
Reaction score
sell seomore fake lo. CID is catching them le la...my fren got called up by the CID for investigation for buying from one of the member selling here....

techmatic

Master Member
Reaction score
Counterfeit products is illegal in Singapore and selling them could mean Jail terms and Fine.

Hope HWZ do something to them before HWZ get implicated into it.

den1309

Reaction score
yeah beware people! i believe brand conscious ppl will know how to differentiate better huh..

techno112

Reaction score
Hey, do you guys know how to differenciate a original Subcrew cap from a fake Subcrew cap?
What parts to check to confrim it real?

Thanks for the help!

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
anybody can advise me on how to differentiate between authentic abercrombie and fake abercrombie?
thanks in advance.

kimurayuki

Reaction score
anybody can advise me on how to differentiate between authentic abercrombie and fake abercrombie?
thanks in advance.

The authentic A&F polos collars are solid which allow you to fold up and cover your neck area.
Fake polos its collars are flimsy.
The rest will be it's serial no, you can get the no and check with the online A&F store in US.
They should able to reply you within 24 hrs.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
The authentic A&F polos collars are solid which allow you to fold up and cover your neck area.
Fake polos its collars are flimsy.
The rest will be it's serial no, you can get the no and check with the online A&F store in US.
They should able to reply you within 24 hrs.

Thanks so much.
may i ask, where is this serial number located?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.