hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool Forum (Anfield)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
All i am saying is that the midfield of Hendo, Milner and Gini out worked, out ran and worked so tirelessly that they block the attempts by Bayern to play down the middle, which would be what Lewandowski preferred.

Of course Fabinho offered something different.

No surprise Bayern played a little less effectively in 2nd half because they could not match the fitness of Liverpool.

Your opinion of the game, even if contrary to mine, is appreciated.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the win against bayern will motivate and boost the team morale for epl remaining fixtures. We need this kind of confidence and performance

Eraval2

Reaction score
I think our good result is also partly BM was just too cui, you see after VVD's goal go in, they simply walk about liao, no urgency, no running, no pressing. The 3rd just serves to confine them to their fate nia.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think our good result is also partly BM was just too cui, you see after VVD's goal go in, they simply walk about liao, no urgency, no running, no pressing. The 3rd just serves to confine them to their fate nia.

This one part in which I find it strange too.
Seems like they dun want to play any more.
Or they want to get their manager sacked.

pclow59

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on Head-to-heads in UEFA competition
v Ajax (NED) W0 D1 L1 F3 A7
v Barcelona (ESP) W3 D3 L2 F6 A6
v Juventus (ITA) W2 D1 L3 F4 A5
v Man. City (ENG) W2 D0 L0 F5 A1
v Man. United (ENG) W1 D1 L0 F3 A1
v Porto (POR) W3 D3 L0 F12 A2
v Tottenham (ENG) W1 D0 L1 F2 A2

The best scenario will be played against Porto, worst is Juventus.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on Head-to-heads in UEFA competition
v Ajax (NED) W0 D1 L1 F3 A7
v Barcelona (ESP) W3 D3 L2 F6 A6
v Juventus (ITA) W2 D1 L3 F4 A5
v Man. City (ENG) W2 D0 L0 F5 A1
v Man. United (ENG) W1 D1 L0 F3 A1
v Porto (POR) W3 D3 L0 F12 A2
v Tottenham (ENG) W1 D0 L1 F2 A2

The best scenario will be played against Porto, worst is Juventus.
Vvd against CR7... Hehe...

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
All i am saying is that the midfield of Hendo, Milner and Gini out worked, out ran and worked so tirelessly that they block the attempts by Bayern to play down the middle, which would be what Lewandowski preferred.

Of course Fabinho offered something different.

No surprise Bayern played a little less effectively in 2nd half because they could not match the fitness of Liverpool.

Your opinion of the game, even if contrary to mine, is appreciated.

Hendo was sub out 15mins into the game. What you mean work well?
Not saying you cannot have your opinion but what did the midfield 3 offer for the first 15mins? Hendo did a long back pass to Robbo which catch him off guard and that was the only think he did b4 he was sub off.

Fab was the one who came in n did all the tackle and got himself a yellow card in the end.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
based on previous seasons' luck, i say we might get barca or juve in the quarters:s22:~

pclow59

Master Member
Reaction score
Robertson seems tired since he played almost all games this season. The last 2 goals (against Burnley and BM), all from his side. Last 2 mins, he committed an unnecessary foul that cost him to miss the next game in the QF.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hendo was sub out 15mins into the game. What you mean work well?
Not saying you cannot have your opinion but what did the midfield 3 offer for the first 15mins? Hendo did a long back pass to Robbo which catch him off guard and that was the only think he did b4 he was sub off.

Fab was the one who came in n did all the tackle and got himself a yellow card in the end.
Even that yellow card is a mistake by ref I think.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually ah everybody praise VVD but Matip did some crucial blocks and tackles
... he must be an engineer, block and tackle

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score

I think the suspension of kimmich plays an important role. Also BM had to play old man ribery instead of coman from the start due to his fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.