Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a fan, but it's somehow different once u make the trip there... The atmosphere somehow changes you, in a way that you know when you have the chance in future, you will make such a trip again no questions asked.

vh3m8e2l.jpg

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

i've been to matches in anfield at least 6 times during my 2 year stint at paris so i know the atmosphere :s13:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno how u guys can be so happy we almost lost today's match. It almost became a draw and cost us. Oh yes, we won 3 points and all that matters. The next game, we draw against a leicester-like team and then we just hope for the best. We were too damn lucky today it's scary for the future matches.

happy for the win tts what all it matters

hoping for a lose so tt the players can wake up not sure whether y wld any sane fan wan tt esp when we r in a title race :s13::s13:

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

So the question to you is did we lose? Did man city win? No right? Then why wish the team lost?So if the team lose you happier isit? What rubbish you talking about? If you can't support the team when they are not doing great then don't support it at all.

No team in this world always win by a margin. If you like how man city play then go support them. We are not man city and no team in the EPL is them coz they have the $$ to burn that is why they can play like they are now. They are the only team that is still chasing on all 4 front. Even Chelsea who has more spending power then us is fairing worst then us.

Even RM also lose to Ajax in CL. Like i said, if you wish for us to lose then I think you better stfu. Seriously, I don't think anyone here welcome you but too bad this is a forum which most of us cannot do anything to you.

Did you not read how we complain abt the players performance and such but did we wish for the team to lose? With 8 games to go and 1 point difference anything can happen. Just becoz we lose a lead of 7 points doesn't the team have to give up. Someone like you who give up so easily when there is so much to play for, I really pity you. In your eyes, everything must be perfect. Cannot have flaw or mistake.

Its a happy and relieve feeling for all the fans n here u r. Self proclaim a LFC fan who wish the team to lose and keep talking abt man city winning. Tell me tat is a LFC fan. what a joke.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I've noticed is that after a big European night win the team doesn't put in a 100% shift in the next league match. For Klopp to play 3 upfront and 2 overlapping fullbacks plus high press there's a reason why he likes a midfield that can drop back and defend but he doesn't have a defensive midfielder. For Shaqiri and Keita (or even Ox) perhaps they are not as good in coming back to defend.

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I dont care even if we win every single game from now on 1-0 and that 1 goal scored is penalty. As long as we win the league I dont give a crap how we win. Manure won so many league titles because of fergie time and nobody cares.

I am taking every damn win right now even if it's the ugliest win in the history of ugly wins because that's what we need now. Wins.

Last edited:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn glad that we are able to squeeze out a narrow win and get that impt 3 points to apply more pressure on Man City... Nothing else matters for me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morning fellows!!! My heart is still recovering... Lucky got two weeks to recover

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
I dunno how u guys can be so happy we almost lost today's match. It almost became a draw and cost us. Oh yes, we won 3 points and all that matters. The next game, we draw against a leicester-like team and then we just hope for the best. We were too damn lucky today it's scary for the future matches.

U prefer play well and lost the game ah?

chankoonH

Banned
Reaction score
Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

lol.. please proceed to the next forum called Manure Uniturd, so that you can go where you belong.. the busby b@stards needs a cheerleader like you..

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another important win. Given huge scare when Babel scored free goal. 7 more wins will do just fine

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Give chance la, we just had a monster game against BM during mid-week. Our players not machines lei, sure will fatigue one

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol.. please proceed to the next forum called Manure Uniturd, so that you can go where you belong.. the busby b@stards needs a cheerleader like you..
Unable to give a rebuttal and resort to thus? If you have nothing constructive, nobody knows you are mute.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remaining seven games with three away and four home games.

City left with 3home games and five away games.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Ryan Babel commented that vvd had a weakness that no one knew. Yet he managed to overcome vvd and score that goal with abit of luck. In a way, very few players have managed to overcome vvd in this manner before. Hope it's just a one time event.

chankoonH

Banned
Reaction score
Unable to give a rebuttal and resort to thus? If you have nothing constructive, nobody knows you are mute.

******* lor.. you think you are the only one who can talk and the rest just keep quiet ? you cannot take criticism just go back to your narrow minded fellow old toilet thread.. its just next door.. in the mean time you can also go over and gloat about how you rile up everyone here and managed to cause a meltdown..

again, i say clearly.. you can **** OFF..

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Ryan Babel commented that vvd had a weakness that no one knew. Yet he managed to overcome vvd and score that goal with abit of luck. In a way, very few players have managed to overcome vvd in this manner before. Hope it's just a one time event.

The goal wasn't due to VVD 'weakness'
mistake by Alisson

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The goal wasn't due to VVD 'weakness'
mistake by Alisson

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Milly said he messed up also.

Vvd and Milly are already aware of the mistakes but aren't found to talk about it publicly. Same with klopp.

They know how the media as well spin it out off proportion.

It's not the best performance but the ten showed grit in coming back with a win. It is about a team not playing at their best trying to win.

I think some fans feel the chance to win the league is almost gone. That city has the upper hand. Hence their frustration shows.

Thing is city lost more games and dropped points. Perhaps they'll win everything but they don't have an easy run in and have a very tight schedule.

The punters who have won the title day it's all about the wins rather than performance. Of course having both is ideal but like klopp said it isn't played on PlayStation.

It's only a point difference with 7/8 games to go. Winning league titles is never easy and rides are seldom smooth. Buckle up.

mustchilli

Reaction score

I don't think Babel managed to overcome VVD. Rather the goal was scored more of luck.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No teams can win 38 games beautifully la. Man city last few games how many 1-0 and 2-1? Win by sole penalty also. Offside goals also aplenty.

Take what is given and we go on. We lost the 08-09 title to a manure player's butt goal, I don't think we can win it uglier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.