Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning my spectacles during TAA wanna took the corner and then suddenly commentator shouted "ORIGI scores", couldnt believe my eyes then but yeah!

i was drinkin water n i almost spit it out thinkin ref gonna restart n when origi score i just wait see got replay or not lol

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
Ajax or spurs won't be pushover. Must give 100%. We know everyone at LFC will do that.

yes. we are not technically or tactically better than barca. but we won because we played with more heart. we need to show the same attitude whoever we face.

wadsad

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont wan to say anything negative about BG BR at this point. but i supposed now he knows what the european nights means to the club.

we dont give in when we are playing against bigger team. we are bigger than anyone when we are playing at anfield.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
59645815_10157872520787573_4647096473299714048_o.jpg

Reborn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont wan to say anything negative about BG BR at this point. but i supposed now he knows what the european nights means to the club.

we dont give in when we are playing against bigger team. we are bigger than anyone when we are playing at anfield.

The guy in your avatar didn't play well today. But he still provided that wonderful cross for wijlaldum

Reborn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually was surprised with Liverpools energy level today. Considering the amount of games they played recently. And considering Barca rested the whole team. Barca should have been the energetic one. Must be the Anfield factor.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After these 2 legs, I think Suarez has disqualified himself from any Legends match invites for the next 10 years.

Needs a ban as usual. :s13:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cannot sleep le!! Guess gonna be a zombie at work later

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vvd and matip dominated Suarez. Robbo and fab also threw in some dirty tackles. Really threw Suarez off and couldn't get any of his antics in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.