Preacher1010

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Allison Becker - practically 1 man hero for the last 10mins

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep like robbo said, last year we played much better but still on the losing side. Ppl only rmb the winners so I don't care. suks for the neutral but all is good as long we won.

Totally agreed. U fast hand fast leg change new dp liao. I probably gonna change it soon too. :s13:

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

kennysme

Master Member
Reaction score
just came to the realisation that there are two groups of fans one that don't care la ugly or pretty win and then there's the ones that analyse to the nth degree...and ne'er the twain haha ynwa

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same for everything no1 gonna remember how pool get 97 points n lose ppl gonna remember how pep win 2 consecutive bpl titles since Ferguson time

yep like robbo said, last year we played much better but still on the losing side. Ppl only rmb the winners so I don't care. suks for the neutral but all is good as long we won.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally agreed. U fast hand fast leg change new dp liao. I probably gonna change it soon too. :s13:

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

hahaha can't resist it, the ucl trophy is so satisfying to look at. :o

Same for everything no1 gonna remember how pool get 97 points n lose ppl gonna remember how pep win 2 consecutive bpl titles since Ferguson time

yep true, but luckily we won the UCL to finish this amazing season. Not salty but ppl will rmb more on ucl winner than league winners. UCL is the holy grail in club football, no debate about it.

firesnake4913

Reaction score
Liverpool (35.4%) have become the first side to win the Champions League final despite having less possession than the opposition since Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan beat Bayern Munich in 2010.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I will remember, but only the Everton goal, lol!

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just came to the realisation that there are two groups of fans one that don't care la ugly or pretty win and then there's the ones that analyse to the nth degree...and ne'er the twain haha ynwa

We were lucky but for a final, it’s the result that matter, not the performance

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stadium changed from blue to red, very nice :D
0uSY79z.png

For those who like to watch or re-watch The Full Match and Post-Match+Trophy Celebration can watch here

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Capt hendie is bringing it home!!!!!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

jungon

Reaction score
Will Weston have the latest jersey with the UCL 6 badge?

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There'll be guys leaving, that's football. Some we'll miss others not so much. Thing is they're leaving with champions league winners medal. That's really huge. Nobody can take it away from them.

Next year's champions league final is in Istanbul!

Let's go again!
Good way to retain title

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.