Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
5m
BREAKING: Divock Origi has committed his future to Liverpool Football Club.

“I always felt comfortable here. I made steps during my career, I say that I became a man here at this club, I signed when I was 19. It’s an amazing club.”

There’s our signing of versatile forward in Origi

I am still not convince by him, still think he is lucky, to be at the right place and the right time

jerichoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how long is origis contract extension?

Very strange no where states exactly how many yrs?

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still not convince by him, still think he is lucky, to be at the right place and the right time

I think origi is good only when he come on as sub. But to last 90min u think Firmino is better off.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That luck got us no 6 and a point behind a club that cook their book :D.

ParkJinYoung

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
5m
BREAKING: Divock Origi has committed his future to Liverpool Football Club.

“I always felt comfortable here. I made steps during my career, I say that I became a man here at this club, I signed when I was 19. It’s an amazing club.”

There’s our signing of versatile forward in Origi
So that we can sell him for 40m come end of the season

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have our Barsai-destroyer tied down to a long term contract :)

every champion winning football team will have 1-2 kiosai scorers or super subs... imo origi is our Kio sai goalscorer
Not every striker can become kiosai

As for super subs, maybe it's oxlade and Shaq

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only you are not satisfied with Origi, just like how we blast Henderson when he was playing at DM position and you are the only one defending him when he was making side & back passing, putting the defence under pressure.

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT

begintoend

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not convinced as Wat?
Ya.. He not really a good player.
Like neh improve much to be worth extended.

But 1 reason he was amazing was he made sure he dispatch the goals for us when it really matters. Klopp seems to like the "when it matters"... Oh well

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tt luck help us win our no.6
Don't need to be skillful luck is all u need

Plus it's ok if he knows he is not first team material n he wasn't even tt bad before tt farktard funes Mori injured him in the derby

Last edited:

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought origi showed what sort of striker he could be Vs Barca. That 4-0 game he was quite unplayable holding the ball up, running at the defence and scoring 2 important goals. Barca struggled against him tbh. Worth to extend his contract and see if he can build on that next season. We also short of striking options after stu left

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like klopp is really not getting new players for 1st team.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We should at least sign an attacking midfielder as I read online that the injury suffered by ox is one of the more serious injury and could possibly return again or even take the edge off his game. Non of our midfielders are able to penetrate through the middle. That was the reason why we lost the title. We could not create through the middle and drew too many games.

I am sure all our midfielders are able to penetrate through the middle!.. Wahaha!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the very least Origi is better than Benteke
Hahaha oh yes and better than Ings. Got ourselves into so much trouble with the tribunal fees, ended up always injured and can't perform

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely not the most resourceful striker in the world. But he make his own luck. I actually had some hope in him when he first joined. But then he fell sideward. Could still turn out alright with so many games to play and an elevated confidence will do him a world of good.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Just realize Origi is only 24 yrs old, still plenty of room to develop since the peak age of a footballer is ard 24 to 31. As for now, he is a decent backup striker. But I'm not sure he is good enough to give bobby competition or play week in week out full 90 mins if bobby is injured. There is still lots of improvement needed in his all round game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.