Not open for further replies.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We LFC fans are known to give credit when its due.

Last night was an awful performance. Chelsea hit the post, had 2 goals marginally offside and kepa had fingertips on 2x penalties.

The better team didnt win last night. Like how we were the better team but didnt win the comm shield.

I'm still in awe of Kante. He is a different class. Made our midfielders look sai.

Jerineng

Reaction score
We LFC fans are known to give credit when its due.

Last night was an awful performance. Chelsea hit the post, had 2 goals marginally offside and kepa had fingertips on 2x penalties.

The better team didnt win last night. Like how we were the better team but didnt win the comm shield.

I'm still in awe of Kante. He is a different class. Made our midfielders look sai.

yah...we were lucky for once....against shitty we were suay...but tis is football not only skills need sum luck oso. Kante is gd but not world class yesterday is our midfield like sai not they gd. Pool thrive on midfield or fullback 2 feed ball 2 front 3 de...so if midfield like sai n full back no perform then is chia lat liao lor

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to mothball Ox then remove the bubble wrap in 2020 to reveal a new signing
If he starts then Klopp thinks he’s ready- Fabinho Mane Salah Hendo and Milner were running around like their asses were on fire - what did Ox do??

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
We need to mothball Ox then remove the bubble wrap in 2020 to reveal a new signing
If he starts then Klopp thinks he’s ready- Fabinho Mane Salah Hendo and Milner were running around like their asses were on fire - what did Ox do??

Ox kena spontaneous human combustion liaoz

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before oxlade career-threathening injury in the UCL semi against Roma, almost everyone were weaving wonderous lyrics about him...
How he offered that extra speed and punch to keep us on the front foot blah blah blah

During his injury, some people hear mentioned how our midfield misses oxlade

Now that oxlade is back, some people are butching him... Don't understand why some people are being so crucial on oxlade.

He JUST ***** return from a season-long injury
He needs the opportunity to get crucial playtime.
He needs the opportunity to get back to match fitness.
He needs the opportunity to get back his mojo.

Cut him some slack

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Charity Shield titles is not shown on the Melwood wall of honour may. I believe it's more of a glorified friendly than a trophy. Only Manure and Man Shitty fans count it as a trophy because they can't win Champions League or Europa League.

Yes, to Liverpool and me, it is just a glorified friendly charity match. If you ask me whether wanna win it, go win it. Lose, nevermind, used the latch to rectify problems to sokve before 1st EPL match.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a feeling Klopp started Ox at such a showpiece event to put him in the shop window and ultimately hock him off but nooooo he’s having none of that so he puts in a stinker of a performance
:)

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The amount of slack ppl giving ox is ******* unbelievable

Ffs he just came back from long term injury n play out of position

Pls he is no firmino n no1 is able to replace firmino let's face it m we did catch a glimpse of ox when he send tt 1 thru long ball to Salah

Just wait for him to gain back more match fitness n at least for him to play his prefer role before tearing into him

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah...we were lucky for once....against shitty we were suay...but tis is football not only skills need sum luck oso. Kante is gd but not world class yesterday is our midfield like sai not they gd. Pool thrive on midfield or fullback 2 feed ball 2 front 3 de...so if midfield like sai n full back no perform then is chia lat liao lor
Haiz... When you said against city we are suay, reminds me of the kungfu kick from one of city defenders in the dying minutes of the comm shield to kick the ball 90degrees up. I was shouting goal already.... Damn Sian.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Jerineng

Reaction score
Haiz... When you said against city we are suay, reminds me of the kungfu kick from one of city defenders in the dying minutes of the comm shield to kick the ball 90degrees up. I was shouting goal already.... Damn Sian.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

yah!!!! tat is kyle walker lar...sibeh sianz....i oso tot hosei win liao endup zzzzzzz.....tat is suay bopianz.....so it does happen de..

Jerineng

Reaction score
Yes, to Liverpool and me, it is just a glorified friendly charity match. If you ask me whether wanna win it, go win it. Lose, nevermind, used the latch to rectify problems to sokve before 1st EPL match.

the name of the shield says it all lor....charity....tsk who plays for charity nowadays lei....play for glory and money rah......tis shield we do not need lor...manure n shitty like it so much give them rah....i more concern our players like a bit stuttering like tat....but season juz start so mabbe warming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.