Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
from pure footballing perspective... getting Porto or Ajax best.

but.... UEFA being UEFA,
Liverpool getting Barcelona is much better from a business POV

Actually I don't mind meeting the big guns. We seem to play better when facing them. Or rather we play better as underdog.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway it's UCL. Just bring on the big guns.

I WOULD LOVE Liverpool to face Barca in the QF so that we can beat them fair and square.

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any attacking oriented team will be afraid of us. And likewise we will not be afraid of anybody.
Bad thing is Robertson Carlos is out for first leg :(

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To win the champions league have to beat every team we're drawn against. If we have to bear the heavyweights so be it. Crying or moaning doesn't help.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To win the champions league have to beat every team we're drawn against. If we have to bear the heavyweights so be it. Crying or moaning doesn't help.

Yes think likewise too. Beat the best then become Champions is a thing to be proud of. Just like 2005.

Personally, i would like us to win in Madrid in the finals, cos winning it in the home of RM is so satisfying! But OGAAT! YNWA!!!

Jordan

Master Member
Reaction score
Bring on Manure! If not, no chance to see them beyond QFs liao :s13:

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y'all notice Mane's first goal against Bayern from that long pass from VVD and he lobbed with his left foot - if he had to switch to his right the chance would be lost.
Against Burnley at a very windy Anfield on Sunday his goal from a Lallana backside block and a Salah forsbury flop - he actually curled in with his right.
But his debut goal for Liverpool which got Klopp running down the flank was a curler with his left.

Yes, he can hit em with both feet (and I mean hard n with precision) - not many can do that - in the team I think only other player is Lallana.

Reaction score
Shaqiri can also

Y'all notice Mane's first goal against Bayern from that long pass from VVD and he lobbed with his left foot - if he had to switch to his right the chance would be lost.
Against Burnley at a very windy Anfield on Sunday his goal from a Lallana backside block and a Salah forsbury flop - he actually curled in with his right.
But his debut goal for Liverpool which got Klopp running down the flank was a curler with his left.

Yes, he can hit em with both feet (and I mean hard n with precision) - not many can do that - in the team I think only other player is Lallana.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still in awe and positively shocked by Mane's first goal...So artistically accomplished I could watch it a thousand times.

onioneggred

Reaction score
I hope we get English teams in Quarter Final, Semis and Final and win them all :)
And win the Premier League as well

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoping for Porto or Ajax. Anything that can make the run in easier for us and avoid injuries as well.

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope we get English teams in Quarter Final, Semis and Final and win them all :)
And win the Premier League as well

That's a good one. Beat spurs in the a finals, sai in the semis and city in the final. Icing on the cake, pip city to the BPL on the last day of the season.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Of The Moment

Really Mane of the moment :D

8ocapoe.png

Good to see that he keep scoring for the past few matches. Next up is to see Salah doing the same or can providing more assists.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of topic abit...
Kenna backstab by scum "friend", he always called me scouser ****. Now the whole area of people who always study around subway know my "bad" behaviour....

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of topic abit...
Kenna backstab by scum "friend", he always called me scouser ****. Now the whole area of people who always study around subway know my "bad" behaviour....

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Call him ManUre Shite lah...this kind of ppl no need give face one.

I got a lot of ManU friends also respecting each other. I am simple, respect is mutual understand, you dont respect me then i dont too.

Only ManUre Shite look upon them as Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.