Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who plays or has played the game can see how important Salah is to the team, despite his recent goal drought.

His off the ball running, pulling away defenders, tracking back, and work-rate are immense.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who plays or has played the game can see how important Salah is to the team, despite his recent goal drought.

His off the ball running, pulling away defenders, tracking back, and work-rate are immense.

Agree, but he is also missing some clear cut chances

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Huh? So as champions we cannot win games by penalty? What you talking about?

Man city was last year champion and they lose more games then us. Does that mean they don't qualify to be champion?

We were wasteful but we won. Thats the most important thing. I don't care how we win. Even if a 1-0 and it's a own goal by opponents I also take it. End of the day it's the 3 points that matter.

It's not about the penalty, but it has to come by in order for us to win. didn't u realise how wasteful we were? Weren't playing like champions.

Redstar8698

Master Member
Reaction score
Captain's performance from milner. Okay he miskicked that high ball n resulted in a goal. But he kept his cool n dispatched the pk.

Mane. He is just superb this 2019. Unplayable.

Taa. Look at him. Prob will become another $terling.

Salah. Too selfish. U got bobby n mane on ur left n u go right. Sibei heng milner was on the pitch to take that pk.

Alisson n vvd. U owe mane n milner a beer or 2.

Klopp. Sub in ds15 on the 92 min? Seriously?

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it’s a confidence thing. Confidence is so important to attackers.

My guess is he’ll start knocking them in once he hits the 50 goal mark. Hoping it’s sooner rather than later.

Agree, but he is also missing some clear cut chances

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Agree. He have to pass more then try to score. Today he helped the defence during Fulham counter. If he wasn't there, Fulham would have score coz it was 3v 3 at that time

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
long ago suspect he is a troll fan the way he sounds just like 1 former martin o neill die hard supporter :s13::s13:

right....a troll lfc fan who attempts a pilgrimage to anfield stadium with a hospitality ticket :)

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look, if mane wasn't going to fall under the hands of the GK, I'll be ******* mad at him.
It's really cool he did it.
Mane earned the 3 pts for milner to take it.
I'm a happy fan
I hope this match served us well to win it all.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh? So as champions we cannot win games by penalty? What you talking about?

Man city was last year champion and they lose more games then us. Does that mean they don't qualify to be champion?

We were wasteful but we won. Thats the most important thing. I don't care how we win. Even if a 1-0 and it's a own goal by opponents I also take it. End of the day it's the 3 points that matter.

I agree 3 points. But...but....but... we are lucky this is fulham. A great many draws were dealt against teams better than fulham. Leicester just to name one of the few. Y? Because we were freaking wasteful in front of goal. This has not changed and it'll be one of the prime reason why we relegate our title to manc.

maffia_2010

Reaction score
Captain's performance from milner. Okay he miskicked that high ball n resulted in a goal. But he kept his cool n dispatched the pk.

Mane. He is just superb this 2019. Unplayable.

Taa. Look at him. Prob will become another $terling.

Salah. Too selfish. U got bobby n mane on ur left n u go right. Sibei heng milner was on the pitch to take that pk.

Alisson n vvd. U owe mane n milner a beer or 2.

Klopp. Sub in ds15 on the 92 min? Seriously?

I think klopp sub in ds to waste time. And it worked. Haha

mustchilli

Reaction score
I agree 3 points. But...but....but... we are lucky this is fulham. A great many draws were dealt against teams better than fulham. Leicester just to name one of the few. Y? Because we were freaking wasteful in front of goal. This has not changed and it'll be one of the prime reason why we relegate our title to manc.

Agreed but I don't think we should call our own player as "fool" . We can be unhappy with their performance or misses in goals or passes... but not like other teams' idiots supporters calling our clubs or players or fans as "fools "

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
right....a troll lfc fan who attempts a pilgrimage to anfield stadium with a hospitality ticket :)

unless u solo traveller if not u can be just accpy wife or gf like my fren who is a die hard anti pool n man u supporter but wife is a die hard pool also llst have to accpy wife to anfield to watch a match n stadium tour lol

but just say suspect cause of the way u sometime type lol :s13:

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
So what is your point? We are talking about you complaining we won by a penatly.

Don't change topic and talk about how wasteful we are n how many draws we have. What past is past. There is nothing we can do about it.

Did we win? Yes. Were we lucky? Yes. So why you wish us lost? A true fan will be happy we we're lucky and got a penalty to win the game.

Luck is part of the game too. Do you even understand how important having luck on our side. We have shoot n shoot but a luckless team will hit the bar,post or save by a godlike mode goalkeeper.

BTW can you see the future? If no, then y keep talking about city winning the title? Check the table. We r top of the table now and 2 points more than city.

Come season end if city really win the title then u come in n tell us "I told u so". Else I will suggest u don't comment anything if you are so unhappy about the team winning and getting 3 points.

Everyone here is so happy we have a win and u r the only 1 come in kpkb about us winning. Tell us how can we not lable u as a troll.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what is your point? We are talking about you complaining we won by a penatly.

Don't change topic and talk about how wasteful we are n how many draws we have. What past is past. There is nothing we can do about it.

Did we win? Yes. Were we lucky? Yes. So why you wish us lost? A true fan will be happy we we're lucky and got a penalty to win the game.

Luck is part of the game too. Do you even understand how important having luck on our side. We have shoot n shoot but a luckless team will hit the bar,post or save by a godlike mode goalkeeper.

BTW can you see the future? If no, then y keep talking about city winning the title? Check the table. We r top of the table now and 2 points more than city.

Come season end if city really win the title then u come in n tell us "I told u so". Else I will suggest u don't comment anything if you are so unhappy about the team winning and getting 3 points.

Everyone here is so happy we have a win and u r the only 1 come in kpkb about us winning. Tell us how can we not lable u as a troll.
Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes we won by a penalty and I think that is not the way to go. We are relying on these too often. That should not be the case if we do intend to secure the title.
Why I wished we lost is because im disappointed at the way we play. Do u realise the game could easily turn 2-1 in Fulham's favour when the momentum swung in Fulham's favour? And there we go, damn too late.

It's not too late if we start from Fulham game. But unfortunately, I don't think we learnt from history because we will repeat this against one of the lesser but more capable team in future. I may not be able to predict but it will happen one day because of this attitude in our players.

Of course luck is on our side, thank goodness it's Fulham. We won't have such luck against better teams and it's evident. Luck is created thru hardwork and opportunities.

Why I say city is winning the title is because they indeed are. Even when they are up 1-0,2-0,3-0. They keep going on to score with a winning mentality. What did we do? We score 1-0, happily sit back and play possession football. Liverpool don't play possession football, we thrive on controlling space. That's how our lackadaisical attitude almost cost us today.

At this stage of the season and its importance,no true fan will want us to lose regardless of the performance and manner which we won.City beat swansea by luck but will anybody remember if they won the FA cup?If we win by luck or undeserved,then so be it,important thing is to bring the bloody title home!

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unless u solo traveller if not u can be just accpy wife or gf like my fren who is a die hard anti pool n man u supporter but wife is a die hard pool also llst have to accpy wife to anfield to watch a match n stadium tour lol

but just say suspect cause of the way u sometime type lol :s13:
I am a fan, but it's somehow different once u make the trip there... The atmosphere somehow changes you, in a way that you know when you have the chance in future, you will make such a trip again no questions asked.

vh3m8e2l.jpg

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this stage of the season and its importance,no true fan will want us to lose regardless of the performance and manner which we won.City beat swansea by luck but will anybody remember if they won the FA cup?If we win by luck or undeserved,then so be it,important thing is to bring the bloody title home!

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
We are gambling on the title... That's what I'm pissed off with today's match. It's so pivotal that instead of putting in effort on 3rd gear, we sat back after 1 goal. Wtf????

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno how u guys can be so happy we almost lost today's match. It almost became a draw and cost us. Oh yes, we won 3 points and all that matters. The next game, we draw against a leicester-like team and then we just hope for the best. We were too damn lucky today it's scary for the future matches.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this stage im happy with any win. During the 90mins I will kpkb but if the team wins I'll shut up. Just cross that finish line first by any means necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.