Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought there was an article shared recently on why Shaqiri wasn't pick.
Reason being Klopp wanted more control in midfield, and Shaq isn't one who is defensively sound. Thus he may have to content with substitute appearance for the rest of the season.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
Thought there was an article shared recently on why Shaqiri wasn't pick.
Reason being Klopp wanted more control in midfield, and Shaq isn't one who is defensively sound. Thus he may have to content with substitute appearance for the rest of the season.

The article says if the opposition play through the middle, Klopp prefers the Gini-Hendo-Milner set up to add more steel in the middle.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The article says if the opposition play through the middle, Klopp prefers the Gini-Hendo-Milner set up to add more steel in the middle.
From the games which these 3 have started together this season...
I am sure it's VERY Dividing

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VVD looks set to feature against soton

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool paid the most money to agents

Liverpool spent a whopping £43.8million on agents' fees during 2018 - almost £17m more than the second-highest in the Premier League, Chelsea.

Data released by the Football Association revealed the current 20 top-flight clubs spent a total of £260.6m on intemediary fees in the year up to February 2019.

Chelsea spent £26.85m on agents' fees, second most in the Premier League, ahead of Manchester City on £24.1m and Manchester United on £20.8m.

===========================================

Bloody blood sucker. that amount can sign another Mo Salah

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/DvwKhRi8xCE

Which European football club spent the most

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Liverpool paid the most money to agents

Liverpool spent a whopping £43.8million on agents' fees during 2018 - almost £17m more than the second-highest in the Premier League, Chelsea.

Data released by the Football Association revealed the current 20 top-flight clubs spent a total of £260.6m on intemediary fees in the year up to February 2019.

Chelsea spent £26.85m on agents' fees, second most in the Premier League, ahead of Manchester City on £24.1m and Manchester United on £20.8m.

===========================================

Bloody blood sucker. that amount can sign another Mo Salah

These blood suckers get the business done.
Desperate times, Desperate measures.

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
Letting your opponents take the initiative and launch waves after waves of attack and banking on the defence to bail us out is not having more control and adding steel in the middle. I maintain that having gini, hendo and Milner is the worst midfield combi we can have.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Letting your opponents take the initiative and launch waves after waves of attack and banking on the defence to bail us out is not having more control and adding steel in the middle. I maintain that having gini, hendo and Milner is the worst midfield combi we can have.

Correct... Hendo offers no protection and moving forward also difficult for him these two matches. Hendo becomes back to his old self. Milner can run but not 80mins, would give him a run of 30mins. Only Wij is effective in this trio of midfield.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fabinho and 2 others.
I'm still backing keita to come good eventually.
He has all the chops, just need more games to find the rhythm and his confidence will return.

So fab and keita first choices
And we need 1 more who can split defences with incisive passing but also mix it up with hard graft. Whoever this 3rd player must allow the flexibility to convert the 3 midfielders to suit the tactical switches , example: to 3 in a line/ double pivot/ 1 dm or 1am.

But we can fill the 3rd slot with gini for now.
Since he is quite versatile.

Milner shd slowly phase out already. But he can still contribute immensely in important games and his conversion rate on penalty kicks will be very useful.

Hendo shd pass the armband to vvd.
He can do the shouting and finger pointing from the bench we can convert him into fitness coach or cheerleader.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These blood suckers get the business done.
Desperate times, Desperate measures.

Agreed. Much as our rivals wanna poke us with this finding, it just means that agents have a bigger cut than expected out of the entire payment.

Just like in Carousell. If you can offer my BNP for my item, I will entertain you right away. Keep haggling and I will see if I want to entertain you or not.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Much as our rivals wanna poke us with this finding, it just means that agents have a bigger cut than expected out of the entire payment.

Just like in Carousell. If you can offer my BNP for my item, I will entertain you right away. Keep haggling and I will see if I want to entertain you or not.

It's about the total costs. Also need to consider wages. Some items aren't reported and not only agent fees. Signing on fees, incentives and bonuses aren't much talked about.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these agent's fees need to see how many clubs paid them below the table as well. Above table all kena tax and FFP.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like "payment in kind"???

Sounds like how I handle overseas business partners lolx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.