Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I look at it that we are now shopping at the top tier of the transfer market. Of course with that u paid agent a bigger cut.
If the club can afford it,and we are getting players of real quality then bo bian have to pay this sort of sum.
Unless of course the football world clamp down on agent fees...how likely is that?

Jerineng

Reaction score
Sat 3am...who watchin? moi oledi prepare all moi tidbits, drinks liao....hopefully juz hopefully moi can bring out my speciality dish...."sotong ball" to eat in celebration fer every goal liverpool score :D:s22::s13:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Letting your opponents take the initiative and launch waves after waves of attack and banking on the defence to bail us out is not having more control and adding steel in the middle. I maintain that having gini, hendo and Milner is the worst midfield combi we can have.

Hendo and Milner are supposed to be the second line of pressing, and their main jobs are to press/harass and win the ball back, then pass it to the fullback.

These 2 together with Adam banana are the 3 most effective presser in our team

Or u expect opponent midfield see keita and Shaq then give us the ball to attack? Keita will be more effective against park bus strategy.

I think tonight midfield will be wij/fabinho/hendo

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these agent's fees need to see how many clubs paid them below the table as well. Above table all kena tax and FFP.

Wow you just opened a can of worms :s13: True dat. We'll never know for sure until someone digs it all out...

Jerineng

Reaction score
Hendo and Milner are supposed to be the second line of pressing, and their main jobs are to press/harass and win the ball back, then pass it to the fullback.

These 2 together with Adam banana are the 3 most effective presser in our team

Or u expect opponent midfield see keita and Shaq then give us the ball to attack? Keita will be more effective against park bus strategy.

I think tonight midfield will be wij/fabinho/hendo

moi tink tonight will be wik/fab/banana

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milner can run but not 80mins, would give him a run of 30mins.

Lots of people get sucked in by this Milner can run thing...quite often you see his stats being in the top in terms of km covered. But, and its a big but - what we need is speed and also the ability to tackle - of which he has none. Quite often he makes late tackles(because of lack of speed) and at vulnerable positions. Lately has been prone to misplacing passes. Klopp'll probably still use him at LB for the Porto match, unless Gomez can play there.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Joe Gomez is fit to return to the squad at Southampton tonight. (Chris Bascombe) https://t.co/64wsmn2xw0

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

1xtreme

Reaction score
Sat 3am...who watchin? moi oledi prepare all moi tidbits, drinks liao....hopefully juz hopefully moi can bring out my speciality dish...."sotong ball" to eat in celebration fer every goal liverpool score :D:s22::s13:

My heart is telling me to watch, but my old body dun know can tahan or not:o

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
The midfield trio that we always wanted in our starting 11 :s12: Just hope Keita has a good game.
56536203_10157780151422573_2545092032133595136_n.jpg

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Lets hope this 3 midfield perform tonight to show klopp tat he don't need the 3 midfield trio of last week.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally fab start but surprise tt keita start i wld have expect klopp to start with his fav hendo :s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.