Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

1xtreme

Reaction score
Once again another hard fought win. Most importantly end of goal drought from all 3 goal scorers. On to next match.....

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibeh song! Henderson need to do this more often man! And great goal by salah, but I will surely gan him if he miss and nevrr pass to firmino lol.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are peaking at the best possible time.
More from the 3 who scored today pls!
We just have that resilience to keep coming back
And winning games no matter what. Love it!

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya. First time for this season he sub so early. I think he learn his lesson from Spurs game and lucky he did else we might not see the improve in the gameplay.

TAA was bad today. We really need to buy left n right back to cover. Hendo should come on as a sub from now till end of season so he can make such great impact.

Heng Klopp made both subsitution in the 55th min and not 75th min. Hendo and Milner added more passion and tackle from then and wake up the team. Or else I’m nearly fall asleep

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every game is really full of anxiety. So glad we secured the 3 pts again. Salah finally scored his 50th goals and hope he can keep scoring onwards

It'll be like this till the final kick off the season. 3 points in the bag and we're still in the challenge. Now over to city. Don't tell me city won't feel the pressure.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp made a good change. TAA and wij were pretty much struggling against redmond and Bertrand. Once they came on the team pushed saints back

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have to say hendo played well when on. 1 assist 1 goal.

salah had only one shot whole night but I'm glad he took it well. was thinking whether it will be a sissoko moment.

when salah keep holding the ball n def closing in on him i was preparing to kan him liao heng he manage to score a wonder goal

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
******* GET IN THERE!

YES!!!

I WOULD HAVE SLAUGHTERED SALAH IF HE DIDNT SCORE+

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. First time for this season he sub so early. I think he learn his lesson from Spurs game and lucky he did else we might not see the improve in the gameplay.

TAA was bad today. We really need to buy left n right back to cover. Hendo should come on as a sub from now till end of season so he can make such great impact.

Bertrand and wan bissaka lor.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
I think everyone even the post match interview he was been ask did he tot of passing?

Anyone watching was thinking, u better score else we will all f u upside down. N wat a goal.

Maybe against chelsea, Klopp can play Fab, Keita and Hendo. Milner can come in as sub and Wij rest.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shane Long gets his 50th EPL goal after so many years at Saints... LOL

But SALAH gets his 50th EPL goals in just 69 games... still SALAH is the fastest Liverpool player to have done that

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It'll be like this till the final kick off the season. 3 points in the bag and we're still in the challenge. Now over to city. Don't tell me city won't feel the pressure.

They wont feel the pressure, its Brighton playing at ManShitty!

Hahaha

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
only negative is the unnecessary yellow cards towards the end of the game. but I don't really care.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Captain Hendo saves the day, bitches :s13:

So happy for Salah to break the duck here too

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Frigging insane game... Why must we always give ourselves a tough time. Anyway, credits to the lads. Onwards to the next 2 BIG games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.