Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super drama between Watford vs Wolves. Hope Watford does the unthinkable & beats Citeh in the final!

Think Watford give everything they have in the final. It's not like they get to finals like city. Give city a huge fight. Hopefully the underdog wins. Upsets can happen in cup finals.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His agent must have told him there is no chance to head to man-u. So now change tune and trying to pander to his former team gain some sympathy points. But honestly I think he will end up at psg or back in Italy with Juve if dybala leaves.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He said the same things while he was still with us then.

Understand him wanting to leave but the stunts he pulled to get his dream could've ended badly for LFC. Don't want him back. The money for him can be better spent.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Open the Liverpool Dictionary. Look for Coutinho and you’ll see this.

burning-bridge-570x234.jpg

Jerineng

Reaction score
tis interview hor....is lke.......salah purposely appear wif his water bottle behind the camera de...hoping 2 get invited coz his 50th goal nobody ask him to talk wor...but ask vvd and henderson....still heng he score that goal sia...if neber score we might have draw liao.....he say he neber tink of passing....dunno hw to fault his attitude...So hardworking bt so selfish sometimes.....

Henderson asked Klopp to let him play further front?

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
tis interview hor....is lke.......salah purposely appear wif his water bottle behind the camera de...hoping 2 get invited coz his 50th goal nobody ask him to talk wor...but ask vvd and henderson....still heng he score that goal sia...if neber score we might have draw liao.....he say he neber tink of passing....dunno hw to fault his attitude...So hardworking bt so selfish sometimes.....

lol. can only said if he is not selfish we would not have would so many games. He try and try and try. Vs Spurs if he give up, then we would not have won.

I myself also very angry at him for not passing but at least this show you he is always very confidence of himself. If he keep passing instead of trying to score then something is very wrong as a striker.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Give creditz when its due bro... i am Hendo hater but he played well last match too.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think the interview actually shows how close the team is. They dont mind barging into each others interviews and Salah even makes fun of Hendo not scoring for so long.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think the interview actually shows how close the team is. They dont mind barging into each others interviews and Salah even makes fun of Hendo not scoring for so long.

I thought Salah was supposed to receive his man of the match award? So the interview started earlier and Salah join in later

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao bo, Fekir got knee problem we also reject liao, Cocktinho got back problem leh, lacking a whole spine, how to sign him back

He turn his back on us. He was gonna be a legend. Now become a barca flop.

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Give creditz when its due bro... i am Hendo hater but he played well last match too.

I think is the position he is being played in. when he gets the freedom to move and pass around he is not that bad.

during the season we went to UEFA cup final he was doing well in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.