Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between lallana and Hendie, I prefer hendie in a more advanced midfield position.

It brings back the old hendie with his deep runs and defense-splitting through passes
And overall. Hendie forward passes are simpler and cleaner compared to lallana but that's just my pov

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the interview actually shows how close the team is. They dont mind barging into each others interviews and Salah even makes fun of Hendo not scoring for so long.

Exactly this. The camaraderie and spirit in the team looks fantastic.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between lallana and Hendie, I prefer hendie in a more advanced midfield position.

It brings back the old hendie with his deep runs and defense-splitting through passes
And overall. Hendie forward passes are simpler and cleaner compared to lallana but that's just my pov

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Agree with Hendo in a more advanced role. That deep run for his goal against Saints was brilliant.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Champions League Quater Final against Porto at Anfield tonight 3am :s12: Hoping for a 2 to 3 goals lead with a clean sheet and we can feel more ease for the 2nd leg.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordering this for dinner tonight....

IbnMgrgl.png

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Millions of Liverpool supporters will be preparing for another European night in anfield.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Robertson suspended for tonight match against Porto, wonder Klopp will pick Milner or Moreno for LB :s11:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Assistant manager Pep Lijnders has stopped short of denying Liverpool’s interest in Wolves star Ruben Neves.

Neves, 21, arrived from Porto for a club-record £15.8million in summer 2017, and his price tag raised a few eyebrows.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

But Neves has been sensational for Wolves and helped them win promotion to the Premier League, where they have thrived since their return.

Last year, reports claimed that Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was working on a deal to sign Neves, who is under contract at Molineux until 2022.

Portuguese outlet O Jogo went to Liverpool’s Melwood training ground to speak with Klopp’s assistant Lijnders, who was a Porto coach between 2008 and 2014.

“(Laughs) I know him very well, his ambition, his passion for the game, his professionalism…I know what he gives to the team and this type of players always interest us,” Lijnders said.

“I recognised him when I saw him at Wolves. I saw technique, professionalism; I saw the 2013/14 player I knew.”

Asked if he had contact with Neves, Lijnders replied: “Yes, it was a special moment. He’s a man, he’s got a wife, a baby… It’s good to see my boys.”

Neves has previously been the subject of reported interest from both Manchester clubs, with City particularly keen on signing him after missing out on targets Jorginho and Fred last summer, though reports in February suggested he could cost £100m

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.