Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Toughest game of the season. Good thing it's at anfield.

The upcoming Chelsea game gave me flashback nightmare as they ended our title dream in 2014 with that Gerrard incident. :(

They starting to play well and Hazard is back to his best. For sure its gonna be our toughest obstacle for our remaining games.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
BREAKING: Liverpool are in advanced talks with Nike over a new long-term kit deal which is expected to exceed the value of Manchester United's £750 million agreement with Adidas and become the biggest ever struck by a Premier League club.

Wow, Nike! I definitely won’t mind, their jersey design are nice
Use the money and get Neves

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
BREAKING: Liverpool are in advanced talks with Nike over a new long-term kit deal which is expected to exceed the value of Manchester United's £750 million agreement with Adidas and become the biggest ever struck by a Premier League club.

Wow, Nike! I definitely won’t mind, their jersey design are nice

I personally think our NB kits design is pretty good too but no complaints. FSG is going in a good direction and end of the day is all about the money.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Chelsea resting their top players in the Europa QF.

Can see Sarri is prioritizing the match on Sunday. Rested at least 4 to 5 key players. But Chelsea is all about Hazard anyway, keep him quiet & we should able to win it.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
750mil?! Heck... Make it a BILLION!!!!!!!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai lah, puma jersey very tightfit one

I not fit zai, later wear liao like bao ba zhang
I dun mind puma tight fit lol... I've been maintaining my body shape in case Liv come up with a shirt brand like arsenal.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nike? :s22: We might be wearing Barca's training kit design as our away kit :s13:.

So should be around 80m/yr for 10 years cause Barca's deal was 100m/yr for 10 years.

Jerineng

Reaction score
Give creditz when its due bro... i am Hendo hater but he played well last match too.

of course due credit.....its a luv hate relationship u kw....moi dun hate salah...moi onli hate why moi hv 2 wait so many yrs for pool 2 be epl champions again.....supported since 70s until now....had enuf of bein laugh at by moi manure frends....hendo is nt tat bad.....at least he is hardworkin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.