Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What the difference btw these two versions?

From feedback on previous kids seems elite is closer to what the players wear. Looks identical but fit is different and some other minimal details.

Elite ones are player like version, which is very tight fit. Regular XXL like me even though not plump, for Elite version XXL is like Regular L only. Elite version is only for athlete-bodied supporters.

For me, i would buy 2 set each for home, away and third kit, for outing and football sessions.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
When spurs is at Etihad stadium this weekend...

JuLwry3.gif

giphy.gif

Untitled-1.jpg

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
Somehow i think City going into semis would have helped us more.
1) City play more games
2) Spurs would have put more into it this weekend.

Jordan

Master Member
Reaction score
City go semis, they would probably win it all, esp the quadruple. This will pegged them back a little, and give more confidence to other teams

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow i think City going into semis would have helped us more.
1) City play more games
2) Spurs would have put more into it this weekend.

City was obviously aiming for quadruple. EPL champion alone no longer satisfy them.

If they progress in UCL, this will motivate them to achieve the aim. They have enough good players for more games.

Since their plan failed, hope they less motivate with low morale for the remaining games. The dressing room may have blame noise after the exit of UCL.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wat is demoralising for them?
The way they won the match but lost the competition.
The very last minute when the steak they bit into was yanked off their mouth.
That sad all alone feeling after the match...

I hope that sank in deep into their brains:o

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think City will be more motivated to win the domestic Treble now since, I think, they would be the 1st team to do it. Also they would wanna put Spurs to the sword since their 3rd goal was wrongly given even though VAR was in used as the ref doesn't get to see the angle that the ball struck the hand.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Saturday is early match between Hotsperms and Citeh..After the grueling match last night, they go at each other again. :s12:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what number. Most important is able to make godly saves hahaha

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
City was obviously aiming for quadruple. EPL champion alone no longer satisfy them.

If they progress in UCL, this will motivate them to achieve the aim. They have enough good players for more games.

Since their plan failed, hope they less motivate with low morale for the remaining games. The dressing room may have blame noise after the exit of UCL.

like what happened to spurs and us.

our dip in form came after fa cup lost. so did spurs.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think City will want revenge, bad news for us and spurs.
Of the two teams, City will be more motivated.
two matches between city & spurs so far, 1 win apiece. hope it will be a draw this Sat.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody saw the Drake's Curse :D? Any player took a pic with Drake, his team will lose :s13:. There's a pic of Stu with him taken during 13/14 season :vijayadmin:.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody saw the Drake's Curse :D? Any player took a pic with Drake, his team will lose :s13:. There's a pic of Stu with him taken during 13/14 season :vijayadmin:.

yeah, it's been circulating.
His curse so powerful? Got to get him away from our players.

Aguero1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.