Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If our team ends up 2nd best... It's alright... Because it will just make our team EVEN ANGRIER.

Next season start, we will be like HULK...
ARGH!!!! HULK SMASH!!!

Achieve 110 pts
Score 110 goals
Break Arsenal invincible record

Win all trophies

Ok. Wishful thinking

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Well at least I pretty sure we will be title contender next few seasons with this team with no important players leaving and no aging players (except Milner) unlike that team BR had in the 2013/14 season.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
barcelona got a video on suarez and coutinho asking questions of liverpool on their youtube channel.

suarez left much earlier than coutinho but seems like he cared more about liverpool.

hope they wont be performing against us over the next 2 weeks.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think it's more the loss to city. Had the disallowed goal stood it could end 2-2. It means that city has 90 points to our 92.

they need to keep their club relevant. :s13:

i would say its the game against city as well. if we won against them, the gap would be 10 points. instead of 4. that was the game changing moment.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember istanbul.
When all hopes are lost. How many of us stayed on n watched the second half. How many believed there’s still a glimmer of hope.how many supporters in that stadium still kept singing loud n proud despite 3 goal down.
If u never believed in anything then it will never happen, no chance. But If u do then there is still at least a chance. Right to the dead I will choose to believe and back the team. Im sure we didn’t come so far just to throw the towel when there’s still 2 games to go. It’s not delusional, it’s called not giving up. It’s not futile, it’s better to give all ur support to believe the club will prevail than being defeatist early in a hope to lessen the pain in case of disappointment.

Last edited:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember istanbul.
When all hopes are lost. How many of us stayed on n watched the second half. How many believed there’s still a glimmer of hope.how many supporters in that stadium still kept singing loud n proud despite 3 goal down.
If u never believed in anything then it will never happen, no chance. But If u do then there is still at least a chance. Right to the dead I will choose to believe and back the team. Im sure we didn’t come so far just to throw the towel when there’s still 2 games to go. It’s not delusional, it’s called not giving up. It’s not futile, it’s better to give all ur support to believe the club will prevail than being defeatist early in a hope to lessen the pain in case of disappointment.

I was 1 of the few who continued watching in the hope that a miracle will happen and I prayed so hard for our team to win. My dad & elder bro who supported LFC too commented that we should go sleep already....

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
barcelona got a video on suarez and coutinho asking questions of liverpool on their youtube channel.

suarez left much earlier than coutinho but seems like he cared more about liverpool.

hope they wont be performing against us over the next 2 weeks.
Coutinho obviously will know more cos he played under Klopp

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Klopp has yet to manage a team to victory against a Spanish club in Spain

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Klopp has yet to manage a team to victory against a Spanish club in Spain

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

We lost two final to spanish teams :( La liga have better h2h against EPL teams too.

Just watch the ajax-spurs game, Ajax looks terrifying good again. If we would to reach the final gonna be a very tough game too.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought before the match that Ajax would be tough.

Barca will be super tough. Hoping for a draw at least.

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
Remember istanbul.

Well said bro ! I respect you for being a truly die hard fan of Liverpool !
YNWA ... let’s dream for the Double !

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember istanbul.

Uncle and mi brother did stay till end! YNWA

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thought before the match that Ajax would be tough.

Barca will be super tough. Hoping for a draw at least.

Barca has 7 first team players who are above 30 years old now, pique, Alba, busquet, rakitic, vidal, messi and suarez, they are a very experienced team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.