Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
I tot we would not be able to score 4 since 2 of the front 3 are out. How wrong was I and I'm so over the moon to be wrong.

Now cannot go back to slp.. hahaha

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
Could we have done that if Salah and Firmino fit and in the squad? I mean it's Wij and Origi's double against Barca :s22:.

maybe not. barca probably don't know how to mark origi, with a bit of complacency at the same time, everyone else ran a step faster and further to make up. but then, when these 2 players are fit, they would still need to play.

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oHCFIVRl.jpg

Sent from Apollo 13 using GAGT

papa71

Reaction score
First time go to the final of champions league as favourite. I wonder is it good anot?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah man origi, what a turnaround fate. almost got sold..... became the hero.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our def and Alisson deserved the upmost credit for keeping a clean sheet. Can see on Alisson's face he is determined to make up for the 3 goals conceded at Nou Camp and he kept our goal clean today with a few saves from our former shithousery players

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
esp the last goal

knn i think no ppl expected it

I was cleaning my spectacles during TAA wanna took the corner and then suddenly commentator shouted "ORIGI scores", couldnt believe my eyes then but yeah!

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw Gullit slamming Liverpool last week that we had no chance.

Saw Lineker and Ferdinand celebrating like it was all over when Messi scored that free kick.

And Suarez even dared to say he will not celebrate if he scores at Anfield.

And we shut them up the best and only way possible today.

I LOVE YOU, LIVERPOOL!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no fish prawn also good. as long as got something. we deserved a trophy for the work we have done. onto the final.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually think we stood a better chance without them not that they are bad but I think everyone raises their game and stood up to be counted. Monstrous effort from fabinho and hendo on many occasions. The desire the heart the lung bursting runs to cover and intercept. Divock deserves to stay on and win medals with us he proved his worth after he almost got shipped out.
Actually in the first half when hendo was down n gini warm up I felt a good omen. I jus felt gini would have a better chance to score. And he ****ing did
Actually think Origi was the player we needed in this match. That penalty box presence which neither Firminho, Salah or Mane could provide. That "dirty" player in the box to finish off chances and be a nuisance which other than Origi liverpool don't have. Don't think Liverpool would have won if Firminho and Salah had played and Origi was on the bench.

Another strange thing, Robertson went off injured, Wijnaldum his replacement scores two. Its like there was some divine intervention. Like some force up there making them injured in order for their replacements to score.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning my spectacles during TAA wanna took the corner and then suddenly commentator shouted "ORIGI scores", couldnt believe my eyes then but yeah!

I actually saw the goal. And was wondering what happened?!!

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Suarez and coutinho tried to sneak into liverpool dressing room to follow the team bus out of anfield. But VVD found them out and told them to **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.