ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
3VEzJESl.png

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On 27th May 2018.... the next day morning after losing the UCL finals to Real Madrid, klopp woke up and sang this song together with campino and other Liverpool supporters in Kiev...

"We saw the European Cup,
Madrid had all the f****** luck.
We swear we'll keep on being cool.
And bring it back to Liverpool."

370 days later.... On 1st June 2019,
tiFbrHil.jpg

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On 27th May 2018.... the next day morning after losing the UCL finals to Real Madrid, klopp woke up and sang this song together with campino and other Liverpool supporters in Kiev...

tiFbrHil.jpg

Next year in Istanbul, Klopp told uefa we'll be there! :)

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well said, bud.

When you see how much credit the players give Klopp after the win and the appreciation of his honesty, it just shows how much respect Klopp commands.

A true leader guiding us into greater things.

Long may it continue.

He is seen as a football man
But he is always more than that. He always says there are more important things than football. He lives in that bubble that is the sport and the limelight but feet fully on the ground and humble to know that there is much more to life. A very very very good man. The right man for our club.
He connected the club, owners players staff supporters all into 1.
I certainly hope he is the instigator of the second coming of a liverpool dynasty.

YNWA

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all the criticism he has had to endure, I am bloody glad that Henderson was our Captain to raise the Cup.

What a story. Wish his dad and family well.

Jordan-Henderson-and-Dad-2.jpg

Capt Hendie broke down in tears with dad who survived throat cancer following Champions League triumph

After the game the Henderson, 28, made sure to spend some time with his dad Brian, who was sadly diagnosed with throat cancer in 2013.

The Reds midfielder can be seen overcome with emotion as he hugs his father moments after lifting the top prize in European football.

As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, Brian Henderson said: “When he was 10 I took him to see a Champions League final at Manchester United between the two Milans and he said to us, when they came out to the Champions League music, he said “dad I’m going to play there one day”.

“He’s done it not once, but twice. And he’s won one. I’m absolutely delighted for him.

“I think if he hadn’t picked that trophy up today he would have had a bad, bad summer. But now he’ll have a fantastic summer with the children.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1134948722947833856

It has been a torrid 6 years for Hendie and his family

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3VEzJESl.png

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

I wish him all the best but really its best for both to let him leave.

Unless a miracle happens and alisson gets injured and he comes on in a penalty shootout to win us the cup again.

Or else, just let him leave. Wish him all the best and move on from the Karius chapter.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Karius should leave. Seems like mig might be ready to accept his position as back up to Alisson

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I am glad that Lovren did not talk big before the match.
But, what he did was BAD and it was captured on TV.
Dunno what he is thinking.

Hendo earned the support and cheers from the fans with his hard work in front.
Another success story on top of Origi.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all the criticism he has had to endure, I am bloody glad that Henderson was our Captain to raise the Cup.

What a story. Wish his dad and family well.
Yesterday's home coming Parade.... I think only Hendie and TAA were the most quiet when it comes to celebrating...

Milner, ox, Robertson were constantly banging on the sides of the bus, cheering, singing and getting the Liverpool supporters to be in the celebrative mood.

And that's our captain =) been supportive of him thou I do bash him once in a while if he gives shetty performances.

I still remember VVD interviewed Gomez, asking him how he felt...
Gomez said that the moment he came on, VVD and Hendie were both screaming and shouting at him.... For a brief moment, he was on a daze, mind blank, dunno what to do

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tiFbrHil.jpg

Now have new song

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday's home coming Parade.... I think only Hendie and TAA were the most quiet when it comes to celebrating...

Milner, ox, Robertson were constantly banging on the sides of the bus, cheering, singing and getting the Liverpool supporters to be in the celebrative mood.

And that's our captain =) been supportive of him thou I do bash him once in a while if he gives shetty performances.

I still remember VVD interviewed Gomez, asking him how he felt...
Gomez said that the moment he came on, VVD and Hendie were both screaming and shouting at him.... For a brief moment, he was on a daze, mind blank, dunno what to do

Gomez came on and immediately mis kicked a clearance gifting spurs possession. Typical of him to not concentrate 100%. Good that the captain's gave a bollocking

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Istanbul? 14 Aug? BPL started already?

There is still a possibility we could be playing the world club cup next season. It’s on the agenda of the fifa meeting to decide the date

culepico

Reaction score
Seems like this lyrics have to change just 1 year after release.

We've conquered all of Europe
We're never going to stop
From Paris down to Madrid
We've won the f**king lot
Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly
The fields of Anfield road
We are loyal supporters
And we've come from Liverpool

Allez, Allez, Allez.
Allez, Allez, Allez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.