Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's confirmed that the world club cup will be held in Dec in Qatar. I actually don't fancy this competition when it will be held during the busiest month of our league campaign.

i rather we skip it as world club cup is just a farce prefer we concentrate on the elusive bpl title so certain club can no longer say we have no bpl title lol

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. U cannot deny that it is indeed a ***** boring finals

Klopp is just being pragmatic. Instead of needing to go all out like against Barca since already leading might as well play defensive and safe players energy. We were never pressing spurs as intensely as we did barca.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho is very interesting as a pundit. His comments on the Champions League Final.

I love his comments. You can tell that he has a lot of respect for Klopp

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's confirmed that the world club cup will be held in Dec in Qatar. I actually don't fancy this competition when it will be held during the busiest month of our league campaign.
i rather we skip it as world club cup is just a farce prefer we concentrate on the elusive bpl title so certain club can no longer say we have no bpl title lol
Agree. Screw it... I think there's the African nations cup as well

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually one of the unsung heroes is Pep Lijnders. When Buvac left, everyone thought we have lost one of the brains in the backroom. But Pep came in and did a marvelous job and IMO improved the backroom staff further.

I really like his enthusiasm on the training pitch. It's difficult not to give your 100% when he is around.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With Klopp's strong record in knockout matches, Liverpool don't need to wait for 14th years for the 7th Champions League. 7th should be possible within 3 years with main rivals Real Madrid lost Ronaldo, Barcelona and Bayern Munich rebuilding, Juventus having jinxed record in the finals, AC Milan in Europa League, City and PSG can compete but still choke somehow.

dont need to think abt madrid until we reach 10

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one is bigger than the club. Out out Lor. We can grab Werner and Ziyech.

Sent from Apollo 13 using GAGT

Reaction score
Klopp is just being pragmatic. Instead of needing to go all out like against Barca since already leading might as well play defensive and safe players energy. We were never pressing spurs as intensely as we did barca.

Playing without ball is more energy sapping

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
The report mentioned about a tiff between him and Klopp back in April. Could be due to the penalty kick he wanted to take but because Milner is there, he was veto. And he wasn't happy after that when the penalty was converted.

If that is the case, then Klopp is right to have a go at him. The team comes first. Not the personal glory of a golden boot.

But anyway, I take this with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.