Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6932763/amp/Spanish-newspaper-claim-Salah-wants-leave-Liverpool-summer.html

This 1 is old rumour? His agent came out and mock the ASs paper already that time.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6932763/amp/Spanish-newspaper-claim-Salah-wants-leave-Liverpool-summer.html
By Daniel Matthews For Mailonline15:34 17 Apr 2019, updated 22:51 17 Apr 2019

April 2019......

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool is probably the only Europe team on a rapid upward climb.

Mourinho said it spot on...
"Throughout the UCL history, There are not many europeam teams which lost a UCL final the year before, come back again the following year, made it all the way to the finals again and win it.
Liverpool did it and they are a truly special team and a special group of human beings."

So if anyone wanna leave, go ahead. Klopp, Edward, And our owners are not gonna cry and beg players to stay.

Look no further than Coutinho. Everyone were dead sure that our team was gonna collapse once Coutinho leaves... But did we? No. We did not.

And like I said, Liverpool is probably the only European team on a rapid upward climb. The entire team will have absolutely no time for players whose hearts are elsewhere.

So if any player wanna leave, go ahead.
Because we know that the sum of all is far greater than one.

Last edited:

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score

"Throughout the UCL history, There are not many europeam teams which lost a UCL final the year before, come back again the following year, made it all the way to the finals again and win it.
Liverpool did it and they are a truly special team and a special group of human beings."

So if anyone wanna leave, go ahead. Klopp, Edward, And our owners are not gonna cry and beg players to stay.

Look no further than Coutinho. Everyone were dead sure that our team was gonna collapse once Coutinho leaves... But did we? No. We did not.

And like I said, Liverpool is probably the only European team on a rapid upward climb. The entire team will have absolutely no time for players whose hearts are elsewhere.

Yep.

Just look at the twitter video when the Holland team welcomed and cheered the arrival of Gini and VVD at the hotel.

I am pretty sure many of the Ajax players would love to play for Liverpool if given the chance.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep.

Just look at the twitter video when the Holland team welcomed and cheered the arrival of Gini and VVD at the hotel.

I am pretty sure many of the Ajax players would love to play for Liverpool if given the chance.
De Ligt :o

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Reaction score
But as Wenger say...we must be careful of team dynamics. Its hard to find similar players to give the team a good team dynamic and technical excellence. Salah now is one of world's top 5 players

Besides..selling him for €200mil will also invite other cluns to chop us carrot when we scout for replacement

Got a feeling...klopp, edward plotting salah replacement b4 making public salah leaving.

So we can watch for possible exciting attacking signing now.

Pepe is apparently targetted

Last edited:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazing how convenient brit news reports a Spanish news citing a Spanish team interest into real news.

I bet klopp has prep a bid for messi as well. Yeah... :(

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But as Wenger say...we must be careful of team dynamics. Its hard to find similar players to give the team a good team dynamic and technical excellence. Salah now is one of world's top 5 players

Besides..selling him for €200mil will also invite other cluns to chop us carrot when we scout for replacement

Got a feeling...klopp, edward plotting salah replacement b4 making public salah leaving.

So we can watch for possible exciting attacking signing now.

Pepe is apparently targetted

I don't even wanna compare Klopp to AW. largely due to a few reasons:

1) after the Invincible, AW has a tendency to throw young players even academy players to the 1st team.

Klopp on the other hand, wants longevity in his players.

2) AW didn't allow his players sufficient rest after they recovered from injuries.

Klopp on the other hand, do not risk his players. Not fit must not fit. The last thing Klopp wants is to re-aggravate the injury and cause a whole chain of other injuries, on top of the original one.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://footballdatabase.com/ranking/world/1

We are now the world number 1 Football club

hmmmmmmmm

what is the scoring system? I don't understand how Traditional European Giants such as Bayern Munich, Barca, RM, PSG, Juve are ranked far lower than Manciteh, even though they are champions in their respective domestic league (except for RM) and some of them have even better domestic achievements than manciteh

Last edited:

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better that Salah leave. I have the feeling he is getting big headed. Always taking shot and going for self glory when team mates in better position. If he was less selfish, Liverpool would have won the league. Milner the designated penalty taker. Then he argued with Milner and refused to celebrate with him when he scored the penalty.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better that Salah leave. I have the feeling he is getting big headed. Always taking shot and going for self glory when team mates in better position. If he was less selfish, Liverpool would have won the league. Milner the designated penalty taker. Then he argued with Milner and refused to celebrate with him when he scored the penalty.

goalscorers don't score. say buay gan lah... having goal drought la... going downhill lah...

goalscorers don't shoot. say buay gan lah... hesitate lah... sell lah...

goalscorers keep shooting. say selfish lah... glory-hunter lah... don't pass lah... better sell off lah...

imo... LUCKY YOU ARE NOT THE MANAGER OF REAL LIFE LFC

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp is just being pragmatic. Instead of needing to go all out like against Barca since already leading might as well play defensive and safe players energy. We were never pressing spurs as intensely as we did barca.

Yes never underestimate Klopp after the 2nd minute goal he told the players to relax because he knew we had won already.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ppl are more supportive of the "under rated" mane.
For salah case, I personally think he was very impt in many of the games he played, having scored or not. For the ppl who like stats, I think he verified that.
For ppl that knows, his mistakes are part of his game which is jus part of the many other things he do.
Not saying he is indispensable but he is certainly an impt player in the team. As impt as we cheer abt vvd and Alisson.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
liverpool fans jin easy stir. :s22:

just spread some rumours, all go crazy liao. :s22:

we just won the CL hello. enjoy abit leh. :s22:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ppl are more supportive of the "under rated" mane.
For salah case, I personally think he was very impt in many of the games he played, having scored or not. For the ppl who like stats, I think he verified that.
For ppl that knows, his mistakes are part of his game which is jus part of the many other things he do.
Not saying he is indispensable but he is certainly an impt player in the team. As impt as we cheer abt vvd and Alisson.
The best thing about this Liverpool team is that it is not built around ****inho or Salah, it is a living system that is able to grow another arm or leg to cope with the situation.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.