Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woodburn off to Oxford. Seems like he is not good enough for even a championship team for whatever reasons. Maybe he need a few more years like Wilson had.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U wan get good players as bench warmers is easy. Sure. Pay them ridiculous wages. Then whole team wages all become unbalance. Not our money tho. I do that on FM. nothing to worry about.

Only complain I have is no left back cover. youngsters still not good enough. The rest I trust the backups. Call it blind loyalty if u want. We have enough. Best 11 aside, we have wilson, origi, shaq, hendo, milner, lallana, lovren/ Gomez/ matip/ hoever/ sepp, mig. Really not alot we can improve on realistically.

I feel the players can improve as a team. I felt last season we still haven't seen their best. There's still a lot of potential.

If course having one or two quality recruits will be good but getting a top player at the right place needs a lot of luck. That is if the targets is available.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel the players can improve as a team. I felt last season we still haven't seen their best. There's still a lot of potential.

If course having one or two quality recruits will be good but getting a top player at the right place needs a lot of luck. That is if the targets is available.

definitely. i really wan koulibaly or anyone his equivalent here if we can. think this is actually the easiest position to improve. gomez will need awhile to reach his level.

i see next season as the "big" transfer window if any. a vvd partnership if gomez cui. a CM if naby cui. another no. 10 if ox cui. this season think klopp wanna give these players a chance (can backfire, but if succeed, we are settled for the next 5 years). they really have been unfortunate with their injuries.

and seems like pepe is joining arsenal liao. 72mil. not possible for us to go for him. 72mil is what we paid for mane and salah + spare cash. :s13:

Last edited:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not the transfer fee alone. There's lots of hidden fees involved like agent fees, signing on fees that can really increase the transfer fee significantly. Eg Can was rumoured to be paid £14 million signing on fee by juventus, add his agents fees. Quite a lot of money for a player on free transfer.

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U wan get good players as bench warmers is easy. Sure. Pay them ridiculous wages. Then whole team wages all become unbalance. Not our money tho. I do that on FM. nothing to worry about.

Only complain I have is no left back cover. youngsters still not good enough. The rest I trust the backups. Call it blind loyalty if u want. We have enough. Best 11 aside, we have wilson, origi, shaq, hendo, milner, lallana, lovren/ Gomez/ matip/ hoever/ sepp, mig. Really not alot we can improve on realistically.

Milner can play there. I dont think he will get to start in CM if Henderson, ox, keita, fabinho and Gini are fit.

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's funny when fans starting to make up excuses for the team and for the manager. I feel Liverpool has wasted this transfer window. I don't understand why a Champions of Europe threw away the advantages of being best in Europe and not sign a few good technical players that we sorely needed. I think many ex Liverpool players and managers shared the same view. Maybe they don't come out so straight forward with their views. But the consensus is such, this window is unnecessarily wasted. Such a pity.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After all these years and we have people asking why we are not spending bla bla :s22:? If not happy than need to ask FSG to sack Klopp cause he no Pep.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
troll is here :s13:

He Jin happy. Next weekend will come out again.

Don't think we can win city. :s13:

Still need a couple of weeks for our front 3 to settle in. City got everyone except aguero :( oh his replacement also not around. Maybe can drag to pk and snatch it :s13:

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's funny when fans starting to make up excuses for the team and for the manager. I feel Liverpool has wasted this transfer window. I don't understand why a Champions of Europe threw away the advantages of being best in Europe and not sign a few good technical players that we sorely needed. I think many ex Liverpool players and managers shared the same view. Maybe they don't come out so straight forward with their views. But the consensus is such, this window is unnecessarily wasted. Such a pity.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Ok ok pok klopp and force FSG to sell Liverpool to tiongs or arabs ok? Then we buy Ronaldo messi neymar cockteaseho griezmann, mbappe, koulibaly, insigne, joao felix etc. You want to add anymore? Maradona? Pele?

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
definitely. i really wan koulibaly or anyone his equivalent here if we can. think this is actually the easiest position to improve. gomez will need awhile to reach his level.

i see next season as the "big" transfer window if any. a vvd partnership if gomez cui. a CM if naby cui. another no. 10 if ox cui. this season think klopp wanna give these players a chance (can backfire, but if succeed, we are settled for the next 5 years). they really have been unfortunate with their injuries.

and seems like pepe is joining arsenal liao. 72mil. not possible for us to go for him. 72mil is what we paid for mane and salah + spare cash. :s13:

Tiagong Pepe deal is pay in 5 years instalments, one year 20 mil

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am bias because when I play FM I like klopp after win trophy next season I usually stockpile on wonder kids instead of buying world class players

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Troll is back after ManUre won so many pre season friendlies coming here to take dig at us... hahaha ManUre still so many deadwoods around all their weekly wages donate out can feed the children of the third world countries. Only a bunch of useless money grinder still at ManUre.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Troll thinks he is playing FM whereby he can suka suka buy any players that he wants...

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
3gcLMKnl.jpg

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/3gcLMKnl.jpg[IMG]

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT[/QUOTE]

i think they going to be fulham mark 2.

tyrone mings who cant get a game at bournemouth bought at 25 mil. :s13:

west ham tho spent well. race for top 6 may be fun to watch.

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Troll thinks he is playing FM whereby he can suka suka buy any players that he wants...

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT
Man u won all pre season leh don't pray pray they nxt season gonna be winning every game n competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.