Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Pellegrini wants city to take over us so badly isit. First match of the season and he gave city top of the table by conceding 5 goals at home. :s13: Typical city performance, this is what they will do to 90% of the epl teams

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
West Ham players really doesn't look fit. City slice them apart too easy, even Norwich can win against this lot with yesterday performance.

papa71

Reaction score
This West Ham after 30 mins all tired. At home somemore. Man C really play them off the park.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everton has Kean on their bench. Isn't this the 17yr old guy from juventus, highly rated to be next Italy star. Why kenna downgraded to Everton.

Redstar8698

Master Member
Reaction score
I was abt to post this ytd. Now not only we need to win. We have to win big. This is the standard set by man city.

Norwich is there for the taking. But we choose to relax in the 2nd half.

We really shouldn't take our foot off in the second half....now we are doomed!!!!!

onioneggred

Reaction score
Our players had a long long season to the Champions’ League Finals and some of our best players go on to Copa America and Africans’ Nations Cup. Can’t blame Klopp for trying to avoid another injury

I don’t agree with the doom talk. Don’t forget that Origi, Fabinho, Shaqiri weren’t ready to perform in the first League match of last season. Now they are ready. We also have Lallana and The Ox ready to play for match fitness while they were injured in the same stage last season.

We can get 3 points for every 3 points Man City get.
We can just beat Man City home and away this season to win the league

Last edited:

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope it's a fruitful season for Origi.
Everyone would wants him to have a successful season, given what he did for us in crucial matches last season.
So to rotate between him n Sane, i dont mind.

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
may be another season with 2 teams with 90++ points.

fug useless FFP.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alisson out for 4-6 weeks with torn calf injury

Now for Adrian to step up

skrw105

Reaction score
Hope it's a fruitful season for Origi.
Everyone would wants him to have a successful season, given what he did for us in crucial matches last season.
So to rotate between him n Sane, i dont mind.

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

i understand that we dont have Sane.
or salah n mane, u mean?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.