Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm unconvinced by Adrian.

VVD already hand sign and shout for him to stay, simple back pass and danger gone.

Instead he Chiong out and almost gifted a goal.

This kind of play we expect in sleague.

VVD confirm dulan ask wat this joker doing already ask him stay

yes saw VVD doing that, putting both hands up and then when Adrian still came out VVD short of slumped his head and shoulders down like wtf

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With mig ppl complain, with Adrian ppl here also complain. What do you all want? Another world class goalkeeper?

Don't compare Adrain to other top 8 first choice goalkeeper. If he is that good, we would not have been released without a club and he certainly would not be contented with sitting on the bench.

Stop comparing him to Mig, no1 in the EPL want him but he is not contented to sit on the bench that is why he leave.

Go support Man City if you want world class players in all position even second choice players coz LFC cannot afford and no team current in the EPL can afford that except for them

No one comparing Adrian to other top gk. Only compare to migs. We complain also within our team. Nothing farfetched. So if can complain migs, also can rant on Adrian. Its fair. Why only migs deserves scrutiny?

This is also to kill off the hype initially that he is as good as youtube showed. When you realise, gk makes mistakes, than prolly we'll be more glad whoever is between the sticks.

**** off telling ppl to support another team. Are u more worthy than others to support this club? And we choose not to spend, not becos we couldn't afford.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Adrian was signed up to be a backup and he's doing a decent job. Just leave it at that. No point comparing him to Migs.

Reaction score

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
YouTube hype? From who? You mean u believe all this video that's y you come in n compare Mig to Adrain?

Stop trying to talk Abt social media and be realistic. He is our second choice and he is performing as our second choice.

N don't scold ppl f off. I did not talk Abt myself been more worthy but if you think I am more worthy than u so be it. Only fans like you will keep comparing current players with players than are unwilling to play for LFC.

I nvr support our player blindly. I too criticize them when they play badly but nvr have I compare them to player that left all bcoz I believe the current players that are in LFC are worth our support as fans and they are unique in the own way.

If you are a true fan, you should just focus on the bad and good of our own player. Not comparing them to others all the time. If you guys are so good at judging and always think tat other players is always better than our current player then why don't you all go manage a football team then let us know if you are that good at reading a crystal ball

Btw spend or not is up to Klopp. After 4 seasons and you still complain Abt him not spending then you are really not worthy of been a LFC fan. Go read up on Klopp history and what he did for us for the past few years before commenting on this forum.

No one comparing Adrian to other top gk. Only compare to migs. We complain also within our team. Nothing farfetched. So if can complain migs, also can rant on Adrian. Its fair. Why only migs deserves scrutiny?

This is also to kill off the hype initially that he is as good as youtube showed. When you realise, gk makes mistakes, than prolly we'll be more glad whoever is between the sticks.

**** off telling ppl to support another team. Are u more worthy than others to support this club? And we choose not to spend, not becos we couldn't afford.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YouTube hype? From who? You mean u believe all this video that's y you come in n compare Mig to Adrain?

Stop trying to talk Abt social media and be realistic. He is our second choice and he is performing as our second choice.

N don't scold ppl f off. I did not talk Abt myself been more worthy but if you think I am more worthy than u so be it. Only fans like you will keep comparing current players with players than are unwilling to play for LFC.

I nvr support our player blindly. I too criticize them when they play badly but nvr have I compare them to player that left all bcoz I believe the current players that are in LFC are worth our support as fans and they are unique in the own way.

If you are a true fan, you should just focus on the bad and good of our own player. Not comparing them to others all the time. If you guys are so good at judging and always think tat other players is always better than our current player then why don't you all go manage a football team then let us know if you are that good at reading a crystal ball

Btw spend or not is up to Klopp. After 4 seasons and you still complain Abt him not spending then you are really not worthy of been a LFC fan. Go read up on Klopp history and what he did for us for the past few years before commenting on this forum.

See...
I critc cannot.
U critic can...
I point out the adrian flaws also wrong
So many point out migs and Moreno is justified.
Dun dbl std.
Nothing I stated deem I am not wanting him in goal.

Learn to read
We chose not to buy, if you like it, KLOPP
Not we cannot afford as u mentioned.
Terrible when you can't even back up your initial words.

And dun challenge ppl worthiness of supporting the club. You have never been a yardstick for that.

Jus for banter, yes, you are not on par in football matters.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Like I said I did not compare like u did. N pls, if you read my post it wasnt jus got you. It was for all those that compare Mig n Adrain. You come quote me n told me to f off so I have to quote you.

You don't like my post you can ignore don't need to quote me and told me to f off. What a loser.

I did not said I don't want to spend. I said Klopp don't want to spend. It's Klopp decision not mine. As long as he deliver I don't care if he spend or not.

N did we lose or play badly for not spending? If u r so good then make a call Klopp and ask him to spend to get another goalkeeper which you think is better than Adrain.

A fan complaining and tot he know better comparing himself to a European Champion Manager. Really a joke.

Btw why the matter Abt been worthy, well, after so many seasons I trust Klopp as he brought us the 6th CL cup. If you cannot understand and still complain when we are winning game and our performance is good I cannot imagine you complaining when we are losing or doing bad.

I don't support blindly but after last season I don't see a reason why fans like you should complain and criticize Klopp. You are not worthy as a fan. Only plastic fans like you kpkb even when things are doing well and still talk Abt him not spending

N yes. I said you are not worthy. Any true LFC fan will know how Klopp operate n be gladful for what he did for the past years. Even KD could not bring LFC to the level like Klopp did.

Last edited:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like I said I did not compare like u did. N pls, if you read my post it wasnt jus got you. It was for all those that compare Mig n Adrain. You come quote me n told me to f off so I have to quote you.

You don't like my post you can ignore don't need to quote me and told me to f off. What a loser.

I did not said I don't want to spend. I said Klopp don't want to spend. It's Klopp decision not mine. As long as he deliver I don't care if he spend or not.

N did we lose or play badly for not spending? If u r so good then make a call Klopp and ask him to spend to get another goalkeeper which you think is better than Adrain.

A fan complaining and tot he know better comparing himself to a European Champion Manager. Really a joke.

You deserved the **** off jus for insinuating valid fans to support other clubs. I'm a prick for being that triggered.

U really gotta check on Wat u mentioned while u go abt twisting your statements.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
So what? Like I said not happy then don't quote me. You deserve to be insulted for comparing too. For complaining Klopp not spending you deserve to be call a plastic fan too.
I don't care how long you support the team but just 3 games and we won btw so if you are not happy with Adrain mistake I can understand but if you like to compare him to Mig (a player who quite LFC) then you are a plastic fan

A fan who complain and compare no matter what the team does and always tot the know better than the manager who happen to be European CL winner. Hahaha you are really a joke.

Enjoy your time here. I will just ignore you and thanks for quoting me to prove me right that you are a plastic fan.

You deserved the **** off jus for insinuating valid fans to support other clubs. I'm a prick for being that triggered.

U really gotta check on Wat u mentioned while u go abt twisting your statements.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what? Like I said not happy then don't quote me. You deserve to be insulted for comparing too. For complaining Klopp not spending you deserve to be call a plastic fan too.
I don't care how long you support the team but just 3 games and we won btw so if you are not happy with Adrain mistake I can understand but if you like to compare him to Mig (a player who quite LFC) then you are a plastic fan

A fan who complain and compare no matter what the team does and always tot the know better than the manager who happen to be European CL winner. Hahaha you are really a joke.

Enjoy your time here. I will just ignore you and thanks for quoting me to prove me right that you are a plastic fan.

I challenge you to find a statement that claims I am not happy klopp did not spend.

And yes, you argue terribly.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this forum be like
TAA : 10
Matip : 10
VVD : 10
Robbo : 10
Gini : 10
Hendo : 10
Fabinho : 10
Mane : 10
Bobby : 10
Salah : 10
then someone goes Adrian : 9
...and then > HEY YOU GO SUPPORT CITEH! :vijayadmin:

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come on lah... why start a duel over Adrian? Got energy scold each other, then go Let's laugh at ManUre thread to oump up to Part 5!

Adrian's signing can be decent or bad, but somehow he is either that good or bad. He already understands his role as a backup. He can be better imho. Just 3 games into the season, without any pre-season games but returned with a Super Cup and 3 wins, can lah.

Alisson pre-season vs Lens also got one school boy blunder but got forgiven easily cos he is 1st choice and won UCL! Adrian is now a LFC player, give your best to support him! Until Alisson is back, Adrian is the best we have. Unless you all want John Acktenberg play as gk.

Shut up and enjoy our game runs! Shake hands and YNWA again.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be a perfect weekend if manc can only take a point away to Bournemouth. Harry Wilson over to you :D

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Come on lah... why start a duel over Adrian? Got energy scold each other, then go Let's laugh at ManUre thread to oump up to Part 5!

Adrian's signing can be decent or bad, but somehow he is either that good or bad. He already understands his role as a backup. He can be better imho. Just 3 games into the season, without any pre-season games but returned with a Super Cup and 3 wins, can lah.

Alisson pre-season vs Lens also got one school boy blunder but got forgiven easily cos he is 1st choice and won UCL! Adrian is now a LFC player, give your best to support him! Until Alisson is back, Adrian is the best we have. Unless you all want John Acktenberg play as gk.

Shut up and enjoy our game runs! Shake hands and YNWA again.

Well not everyone here understand that. They like to compare him to Mig. Thats why its really a joke. Instead of giving him their best support. Did not see them compare Becker to De Gea, or Cech or any other goalkeeper when he make mistake. So when I point out asking them not to compare they all not happy.

Like I said, criticize his mistake I will agree but don't compare current player with someone who left us. Its never fair to our player. A true fan will never do that. N like some bro said in here. He is our second choice so we have to understand that he is not up there. He did not any pre-season and we are not even sure if he has recover from his swollen ankle.

Anyway enjoy the weekend and celebrate our top of table for the week till the next match

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha... usually my noisy neighbours and those football grps on WhatsApp would say how good ManUre is, how strong their player on the grp chats. Today they talk about Fantasy league...

LOL

Orbigood Kannasai
Fantasy league?!?! Lolx

When our club was at it's lowest.... We only talk about FIFA and Football manager

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys eat too full is it? Our team is winning also can quarrel, chill man!

Sent from Champions of Europe using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fun fact:
Last night TAA created six chances for Liverpool in total against Arsenal - more than the Gunners' entire squad

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.