Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really! If the article is accurate then cou must be reali stupiak....anyone tat goto barca only play 2nd fiddle to messy...gawd he is not even 2nd fiddle...still got his buddy Suarez....really delusional....barca is only abt messy n nobody else. If his mentality is like this JK will throw him sooner or later too. Realised tat JK do not build his team around anyone be it mane or salah...tat is very clever of JK
Phil just wants someone to blame.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/philippe-coutinho-unhappy-liverpool-under-18973649?fbclid=IwAR3aZRMgJk2aGVTatQ2_T9ut36jTm4mKgApsoBf2IlkqO0ScKV27Y6xaiYM

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cmon, the article on coutinho wanting to be the main man is jus BS and stir sai. He knows going to barca will not make him more impt than in lfc. Klopp also gave him captaincy on a few games to show coutinho he has a place here.

Coutinho mainly went becos at that time barca is still the "bigger" club, an opportunity to win trophies and to play with Messi. Leaving with such a huge fee is actually a good one.

Jus saying... If coutinho is still playing for us, I have no doubt he is still a sure pick for klopp.

Now that we won the UCL, truly is the King Of Euro football and playing so well, very few players in our team will be tempted otherwise to leave. When we are this big now, yes, we can firmly say whoever chose to leave is prolly becos of money.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His leaving wouldn't have left that much of a sour taste if not for his "sore back" back then. IMO he still seem like a nice lad and some of our players, like Ox, stood up for him recently. He's also still Firmino's BFF. Too bad Barca and Nike got him good and turned his head on us and made many fans turned against him.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now he's at Bayern, he says he wants to win many trophies with them.

He need to do more work in licking his new boss.
The BM manager benched him citing his lack of fitness.
I assume Barka training regime should be one of the few toughest one to keep their player fitness in tip top condition.
Maybe the BM manager want Cout to adapt his playing style to the team first before he decide whether to field him.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bayern has an option to buy him after the loan but not sure if they wanna spend that $ on him or Sane. Sane's their own kid and also younger so Cou must turn on one hell of a performance this season and turn into fan's fav for Bayern to pick him instead of Sane.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bayern has an option to buy him after the loan but not sure if they wanna spend that $ on him or Sane. Sane's their own kid and also younger so Cou must turn on one hell of a performance this season and turn into fan's fav for Bayern to pick him instead of Sane.

If sane is a choice of purchase, y coutinho would win? I mean sane is I think cheaper and more fit to wide wing plays needed for Bm.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cou last season won La Liga with Barca
This season win Bundesliga with Bayern
Next season can go Juve win Serie A.

Jin satki men

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bundesliga is almost bao jiak for Bayern.
But imagine coutinho goes there and win nothing :s13:

So sad :(
Bayernliga.
Every year see them lose a few matches to hype up the league then end of season see them win the league

Cloudi

Reaction score
Bayernliga.
Every year see them lose a few matches to hype up the league then end of season see them win the league

How about this, we face Bayern again them dump then out again in CL:s13::s13::s13:

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only most worried about alisson. i think if will leave, hes the first. then fabinho. then maybe salah.

the rest of our core i dont see leaving. unless we want them out.

vvd will probably leave here at the end of his career then go his hometown play 1-2 seasons and retire.

I think would be Salah if RM or Barca calling in future. Rest assured Edward already line up his A-list replacement. Club now plan few years ahead.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Unlikely BM willing fork out more than 100m after his loan. Might be a stop gap waiting for Sane while he recover his injury. Barca want Coutinho out, he knows it but no buyers.

Jerineng

Reaction score
I think would be Salah if RM or Barca calling in future. Rest assured Edward already line up his A-list replacement. Club now plan few years ahead.

I tink otherwise...salah is egoistic...i dun tink he will wan to goto Barca n play 2nd fiddle to messy....unless messy retire or a damn huge paycheck come along....otherwise i see no reason to goto barsai....though barsai will come knocking very soon i tink coz messy n suarez is aging liao....

Edward is a shrewd fella n i really dun believe if JK dun have a part to decide on the players he scouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.