Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems his ex-agent has response :D:

"He has to stop this show and stop taking people for fools," Bernes told L'Equipe.

"Everyone knows what happened. The transfer to Liverpool has turned around for two reasons. The first is his knee, even though the English club were willing to make an effort on this.

"The second is the appearance of a foreign pseudo-representative who asked for the negotiations to be resumed from the beginning at the moment of signing.

"Between this episode and the medical visit, Liverpool’s leaders decided to abandon the transfer."

Seems like his agent is saying that we don't mind his knee but was put off by someone who wanted to restart the nego from zero even though the deal is finalise? :vijayadmin:

Aulas wanted more $ :s11:?

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. i googled for more sources (on fekir) to see can read comments anot. then i found this.

Nabil Fekir reveals the truth about failed Liverpool transfer and slams "lies" from Reds

conveniently cut off the part talking about his agent. then i see whos the writer. a manu fan. :s13::s13: title also jin attractive. :s13::s13:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/authors/liam-prenderville/

Liverpool Echo's ****-stirring transfer gossip section did the same.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...liverpool-transfer-news-rumours-live-16891990

Find the comment by THEO SQUIRES.

Anyway the comment by his ex-agent is interesting too. Perhaps there's some truth in both his and Fekir's comments and the mastermind behind all this is someone else.. I suppose the only one that can order a restart on the negotiations are either Aulas or Edwards (obviously not)?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
" the appearance of a foreign pseudo-representative".

Edwards officially represents the club. Description doesn't fit him.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could it be Fekir was under a third party ownership at that time?

Lots of murky stuff going on with agents and non club ownership.

Can understand his frustration, dream move aborted last moment. Big club, more money.. gone.

Anyway unlikely he'll come.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you move from Lyon to Real Betis if the knee is not in question? ****i Fekirrrr

Last edited:

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope Shaqiri starts for Saturday game vs Newcastle in view of most of the first team are away for international matches.

Previous 2 matches against Newcastle, Shaqiri assist for Origi's goal from his free kick at St. James' Park and scored one against Newcastle at Anfield. Ya hope he can start this coming match.

dinosaur2776

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool are the second best team in Europe at throw ins, they retained possession from throw ins under pressure 68.4% of the time. Only FC Midtjylland does this better. Both teams have the same dedicated throw in coach - Gronnemark....

To put it in perspective, Liverpool in the previous season only retained possession from throw-ins under pressure 45.4% of the time (3rd worst side in the PL).

Andy Robertson has improved his throwing distance from 19m to 30m, over 50% difference. Here's the full video talking about throw-ins, very well done by @TifoFootball_.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smelly Ramos say VVD will win Ballon d'or

Eeeekkkkkk

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smelly Ramos say VVD will win Ballon d'or

Eeeekkkkkk

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Jinxed already!

Actually I don't really care if players win individual awards. Great if they do.

Rather it's trophies that matter more.

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Football365
NEWSLETTER

Home Liverpool Kompany picks Van Dijk ahead of Terry, Rio as PL’s greatest