Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 28

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FSvTgr1WUAAapUJ

Qu3tionm4rks

Reaction score
Anyone else caught salah's cheeky moment when he pretended to forget about tsimikas and pass the cup away the other direction before letting him lift it? Was quite funny.

Anyway noob qn to ask. I realise the tix i bought for the liv vs cp match in sg, is a section beside the cp supporters end section, is it gonna be troublesome or a dick move if sit there and wear liverpool jersey?

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We did the double over the oil funded club. Hope Mo, VVD & Fab recovered in time for the Paris showdown in 2 weeks time.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else caught salah's cheeky moment when he pretended to forget about tsimikas and pass the cup away the other direction before letting him lift it? Was quite funny.

Anyway noob qn to ask. I realise the tix i bought for the liv vs cp match in sg, is a section beside the cp supporters end section, is it gonna be troublesome or a dick move if sit there and wear liverpool jersey?
Don't think many cp fans here in first place. There should be security stationed there

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 trophies, 3 big games including another final to come.

We're not favorites for the league but still were still in it. In the finals if ucl again.

Blows the mind that the quadruple is still on.

The dream lives on.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jürgen Klopp is only the second manager to win the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup with the same English club.

onioneggred

Reaction score
League Cup - won after penalty shootout
FA Cup - won after penalty shootout
Champions’ League -

Klopp, Please win in 90 min! 🥺😳🥲

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Alisson waiting for our players to walk up and hand the ball over to them. I felt was such a great touch. Imagine walking up to the Chelsea end nervous as fuk and then you see your keeper there waiting for you and suddenly you feel you're not alone and take the pk like a boss
i think they are told to do so. these tiny things not many would realize

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Alisson waiting for our players to walk up and hand the ball over to them. I felt was such a great touch. Imagine walking up to the Chelsea end nervous as fuk and then you see your keeper there waiting for you and suddenly you feel you're not alone and take the pk like a boss
There was an article that states Alisson did this because Mendy always play mind games during Senagal penalty shootout. So he take the ball first to prevent Mendy chut pattern.

hardtounderstand

Master Member
Reaction score
There was an article that states Alisson did this because Mendy always play mind games during Senagal penalty shootout. So he take the ball first to prevent Mendy chut pattern.
Yeah, read that too. Alisson didn't want Mendy to play mind game with our kicker. Ironically only Mendy's international team mate missed his kick for Liverpool.

hardtounderstand

Master Member
Reaction score
liverpool-fa-cup-winners-2022.jpg

Henderson is our first captain to lift EPL, Champions League, FA Cup , League Cup, Super Cup and World Club Cup....and BR wanted to sell him to Fulham...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.