Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 28

onioneggred

Reaction score
Go and read my previous comments lah.
Maybe it is tough for you.
I am being realistic.
It is not so cheem as what you have constructed.

I never say that I am smart.
There is nothing for you to learn from me since you are the one writing the long essay about about conspiracy theories and what Daily Mail.
Dunno what you are talking about.
Continue to stay in your FSG wonderland.
Now you are in denial. You once quoted quoted an article from sportbible which claims Liverpool has 200+ million to spend before breaching FFP. And that dumb article quoted daily mail. It’s so obvious that you have deleted that post but I will remember you for your inept attempt to demoralise people here 😂😅😂

Your Medicated Oil account has lost credibility with your seemingly realistic insights. How about starting a new account to try again to demoralise Liverpool fans?

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at these names linked to us d where they might be going- Julian Alverez going Manc, Spurs bid for Luiz Diaz and Vlahovic singing for juventus. looks like if we sign anyone in the summer it will be a Jota type...unknown quality.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at these names linked to us d where they might be going- Julian Alverez going Manc, Spurs bid for Luiz Diaz and Vlahovic singing for juventus. looks like if we sign anyone in the summer it will be a Jota type...unknown quality.
Im thinking more likely Jarrod Bowen / Neto

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Relax everyone. We been down that route every season. Its Jan and I already said it so many times. We will not sign anyone.

So just support the team and hope we win more games and City drop a few more.

Don't need to argue who is right or wrong. After this season, no matter what FSG or Klopp know they have to buy players. We don't have so many youngster to fill for our first 11.

Heck, even 3 midfielder we also have problem replacing them 3 quality youngster not to mention half of the squad. So lets wait and see what happen.

LFC sign someone to prove us wrong, it will be super good news for us. They don't sign we also don't lose out. We can only pray and wish from now till season end, no major injury and no stupid or unfair decision from ref then we always got a chance.

Look at the table, we are the only team capable to mount and attack at City now. If we fail too mean byebye. Chelsea already out of the race. Lets all just support the team.

Can discuss and exchange pointers but don't fight.. No point. We are LFC not scums fans

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u see the transfer movement so far, only Aston villa and Newcastle has more incoming transfer. This covid thingy affect majority of the other epl clubs too. Transfer nowadays quite quiet and players tend to not renew contract and leave on a free

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Seems to be some development regarding Luis Diaz. Lots of news outlet saying fee and contract agreed. But can't see us getting him considering Mane and Salah will be back soon.

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe is Salah in case he did not renew. Or to offset either firmino, takumi or ox. Either way I think is good to have a new attacker now.
Highly likely is Mane. They play same position. He is right footed and love to cut in and shoot. Salah is left footed. Probably they already know they won't renew Mane due to his inconsistency and age. Rumors also saying we approached Dybala's agent to sign him on free in the Summer. Dybala probably to replace Bobby as he doesn't score much. Or Klopp gonna play 4-2-3-1 with Dybala playing number 10 behind Jota, Diaz on the left and Salah right with Bellingham and Fabinho playing behind them.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highly likely is Mane. They play same position. He is right footed and love to cut in and shoot. Salah is left footed. Probably they already know they won't renew Mane due to his inconsistency and age. Rumors also saying we approached Dybala's agent to sign him on free in the Summer. Dybala probably to replace Bobby as he doesn't score much. Or Klopp gonna play 4-2-3-1 with Dybala playing number 10 behind Jota, Diaz on the left and Salah right with Bellingham and Fabinho playing behind them.
Wow really
Limpeh is like dybala
Hope it's real true story :s12:

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Busy window. Adama Traore to Barca, Dusan Vlahović to Juve. I did not expect Dusan to move during this window. Bruno Guimarães to NUFC.

Calum Chambers to Aston Villa. Not sure why Stevie G went for him. Maybe free transfer for cover. I don't rate Chambers

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Reports are saying the Luis Diaz deal is led by Julian Ward. His first deal before taking over from Edwards, If the deal falls through I think we can prepare for more Diaos, Dioufs and Cheyrous liaoz. LOL

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

James Pearce

@JamesPearceLFC

·
4h

With Luis Diaz set to undergo a medical this weekend, Liverpool will consider offers for Divock Origi and Takumi Minamino prior to Monday's deadline. #LFC

Even bad news Pearce is confirming deal is close

woo hoo! Haven’t been this excited in awhile

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

blatant shithousery by LFC on twitter haha
no wonder Klopp was giving out beers after palace

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.