Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 28

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
In the days when theres no VAR this is unacceptable but understandably could happen. Now we have VAR but this still go unoticed or judged wrongly, if its not kelong i dunno what is. Especially they came out to apologize for it and admit thats a penalty. Preposterous!

Also the goal line technology 11mm thing. Who knows thats cooked up too. :s13:

Anyway like i mentioned. We had our chance. And most recently we should have beaten spurs because its a home game. No excuses but we slipped up. If not we would be 1pt ahead now. But if we won spurs, citeh would beat west ham too im pretty sure. It seems the script conjured by the football gods point to a last day dramatic finish. I really dont believe after all the ups and downs and clawing back a 14pt deficit to make it a race right to the end, it will end up a mundane affair of routine home wins for both teams.
Theres gonna be drama for sure.

Imagine 88min. Citeh leading 1-0 from a deflected Tyrone Mings own goal right after the restart.

We are down 1-0 From 70min after a controversial goal where the ball struck Jimenez arm before he shot past Alisson. Title seemingly decided with minutes to go.

90min villa freekick after fernandinho clumsily fells Watkins. Up steps Coutinho to curl in the freekick, brilliantly saved by ederson pushing the ball to the post, Ings reacts quickest to the rebound ahead of laporte and score tied at 1-1.

91min Back at Anfield, we get a corner, Origi and Ox subbed in earlier to replace Bobby and Hendo, corner taken by robbo, Van dijk heads the ball down, melee ensues in the 6yard box and Ox and Naby rushes in together to smash in the loose ball for the equalizer , captain tsubasa style. Whose goal is it? It doesnt matter. The players grabbed the ball and ran back to the middle circle and waving and working up Anfield's atmosphere.

94min Citeh gets a penalty for a Mings handball, we are here cursing him for 2 kelongs and stevie looks mighty pissed and is seen penning down notes, perhaps to ship him out of Villa. KDB has ball in hand but Mahrez wants to take it. A short conversation and hug after KDb hands the ball to Mahrez. Redemption perhaps, surely he cant miss penalty 2 games in a row? Up steps Mahrez again. Emi Martinez plays mind games talk **** to Mahrez, laughs dances and taunts as Mahrez run up and hits the spotkick to the post!! Martinez does a hip pumping dance, Mahrez collapses in shock, Pep dazed, game ends at 95min 1-1. Citeh fans eagerly listening to news from Anfield which is still 1-1

95:05min at anfield all seemingly too late after the ball bounces out of the box from a trent corner,a hopeful long range shot by Thiago, surely too central but powerful enough to make Jose Sa punch the ball out, ball lands into the path of Origiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Origi appeared outta nowhere and has won it for Liverpool right at the end!!! Final whistle.
Anfield goes mad, Klopp runs onto the field.

At emptyhad, citeh players drop like flies. Foden Grealish Sterling look dejected, Mahrez inconsolable as commentator says probably his missed penalties cost citeh the league. Meanwhile hugs and fist pumps by Coutinho and Ings, stevie keeps his cool shake pep's hand, console pep who then squats on the ground scratching his botak head. Stevie looks into the camera and gave cheeky One Kiss. :s13:

Epl trophy delivered to Anfield by the helicopter hovering between Anfield and Emptyhad. The ribbons are red and in the most dramatic fashion, we won a record equalling 20th league title and amazingly the quadruple is STILL on. Haaland in emptyhad watching the game with his father is wondering if he joined the wrong club.

Fairytale ending for Origi's Liverpool career and probably Ox's as well. Our players and staff lining up singing YNWA in front of The Kop.

all the midweek games in recent months now my body clock makes me wake up at 3am auromatically whenever i sleep early.
Well worth it.

Bro, you got some serious talent I'm telling ya...

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ings and Coutinho were subbed in last night around the 70th minute. I hope they were saved for Sun
I tell u, stevie is doing and saying all the right things and keeping his composure very well.
But its clear he wants to scupper citeh on the final game and even beat them at etihad.

Smart enough to not give pep extra motivation for his players by saying the wrong things. He has to be as cold calm and professional as he can. But i assure u once final whistle blows and villa take points off citeh, after the handshake he might struggle to hold it in.:s13: but all this means nothin unless we win our own game. So Klopp is right to get our players to focus on things we can control. Things we cant control we leave it to stevie's villa.... and pep to overthink once it gets too hot again.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell u, stevie is doing and saying all the right things and keeping his composure very well.
But its clear he wants to scupper citeh on the final game and even beat them at etihad.

Smart enough to not give pep extra motivation for his players by saying the wrong things. He has to be as cold calm and professional as he can. But i assure u once final whistle blows and villa take points off citeh, after the handshake he might struggle to hold it in.:s13: but all this means nothin unless we win our own game. So Klopp is right to get our players to focus on things we can control. Things we cant control we leave it to stevie's villa.... and pep to overthink once it gets too hot again.
Liverpool should sponsor all Villa fans a Liverpool T-shirt on the match, that will give Pep some nightmare, lol.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight is the night that will determine if life is as predictable and mundane as it is and reality has only a place for cold hard cash and no place for miracles or magic.
OR
Life is unpredictable and rewarding for people who dared to believe and dream. And that theres a force bigger than money.

:s13::s13: im done stoking the fire. This means more. We are LIVERPOOL FC!

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight is the night that will determine if life is as predictable and mundane as it is and reality has only a place for cold hard cash and no place for miracles or magic.
OR
Life is unpredictable and rewarding for people who dared to believe and dream. And that theres a force bigger than money.

:s13::s13: im done stoking the fire. This means more. We are LIVERPOOL FC!

Honestly i got a feeling.....

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight let’s show the Oil money team that football is round and it involves the other 11 players on the field!

Damn satki, Citeh bought a $100M player and he flopped, so Pep just go and cry to his sugar daddy for another $100M player.
That’s not the Liverpool way.

YNWA!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.