Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen to join my league for FPL?
" phtjr7 "

Last edited:

abyzab

Reaction score
"This Is Anfield!! "
Our 12th man red magic that strikes fear into the heart of those had to trespass.

I like the way Arteta describe that fear when he played there, truly magical. He tried to get his players to get used to it during training yet they failed to break the magic and still lose 4-0.
It's real.

YNWA

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Have a question - can't find the most appropriate forum to post. hope bros can share experience.

So if I have subscribed to Starhub Premier+ and have the small white square setup box at home, if I am going to a friend's place for gathering, can I bring the setup box to my friend's house to watch EPL matches?

It's connected via broadband at home (not Starhub) so I was thinking it is possible. anyone done it before?

Thanks in advance for any experience sharing....!

Home1015

Reaction score
Have a question - can't find the most appropriate forum to post. hope bros can share experience.

So if I have subscribed to Starhub Premier+ and have the small white square setup box at home, if I am going to a friend's place for gathering, can I bring the setup box to my friend's house to watch EPL matches?

It's connected via broadband at home (not Starhub) so I was thinking it is possible. anyone done it before?

Thanks in advance for any experience sharing....!
I think is possible. From what the starhub person told me, it is linked to your hubid and not IP address

Home1015

Reaction score
Not a bad line up.. 15 more mins to go for the start of the game.. hope nunez will get some mins later on. Let's rock and roll

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whole team playing like shiet tbh.
Never got going.
Fulham looking the more dangerous by far…
See conceded already ****

whole lot need to ****ing wake up

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will move Trent to midfield if Ramsay turns out to be a more than capable starting RB.
His defending really cannot, keep giving away balls

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Trent wake up la
For the goal can’t even stop the player nor get to the ball
Makes a lot of poor passes giving away balls in dangerous positions
Handball when trapping a ball
Zzzzzz

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diaz aside the front 3 has been really ineffective. Midfield also struggling to 2nd balls. Palhinha having a good game

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol what dafuq are we watching?

Entire team playing like dog shiat except for Diaz. Especially TAA, Robbo, Matip and the midfielders.

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't expect the team to bulldoze our opponents every time but at least play properly Lah. Walau..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.