Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

green72

Reaction score
Suitelife, I felt the same way you do. Had the same idea like you.

Find someone trustworthy to talk to. Call the SOS to vent your anger and share your sadness.

We are easily spooked as we are not crooks like the UML.

Ending your life seems one option now but why end it over a scammer who only harass you via messages or calls? Your life is worth more than what the scammer say you owe.

Enough is enough. Just ghost them. It is better this way as they cannot harass you directly.

They will make you feel guilty and push you to your end. Please, push back. Don't let it consume you. Pick up a hobby, any hobby, to distract yourself from having suicidal thoughts.

Just not worth it to end it all for loansharks. Man up, accept the mistake and move on. If you have mounting debt, there are many avenue to settle these legal debt like going for debt counselling, DRS scheme or last go for bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

Find someone trustworthy to talk to. Call the SOS to vent your anger and share your sadness.

Ending your life seems one option now but why end it over a scammer who only harass you via messages or calls? Your life is worth more than what the scammer say you owe.

Enough is enough. Just ghost them. It is better this way as they cannot harass you directly.

They will make you feel guilty and push you to your end. Please, push back. Don't let it consume you. Pick up a hobby, any hobby, to distract yourself from having suicidal thoughts.

Just not worth it to end it all for loansharks. Man up, accept the mistake and move on. If you have mounting debt, there are many avenue to settle these legal debt like going for debt counselling, DRS scheme or last go for bankruptcy.

Yes, it's just a small hurdle of life. There are so many people suffer worse than this. Really not worth.

Suitelife11

Reaction score

... I don’t even have any debts at all... I am not a gambling or drug addict. I just make one wrong move back in May... and it still haunt me until now. Plus the scammer is not harass me directly but harass my NOK. She now also living in fear because of what I did. Jeopardise her job due to cannot easily change number... if is just me I can fight back... but now is that I am guilty to my NOK... that’s why I just feel like... ending their life and my life so we can move on from this living nightmare.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
... I don’t even have any debts at all... I am not a gambling or drug addict. I just make one wrong move back in May... and it still haunt me until now. Plus the scammer is not harass me directly but harass my NOK. She now also living in fear because of what I did. Jeopardise her job due to cannot easily change number... if is just me I can fight back... but now is that I am guilty to my NOK... that’s why I just feel like... ending their life and my life so we can move on from this living nightmare.

Even when my NOK ghost on him for 3 weeks already. The fking Malaysian loan scammer still don’t give up and yesterday call her... I really dk when will it end...

Shoniah

Reaction score
Provide all these info to police for tracing. Like I send all those numbers that harass me through iwitness, think it helps the police during the recent police raid tracing to those unscrupulous mobile phone shops.

Yeap.
Provided all the numbers through the police report

Shoniah

Reaction score
They are a really charity Organization and not a scam right? I am really afraid of online application already.

No not scam.
Google blessed grace. Its at arumugam road. alot of victims go there for help. They will advice u

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Scammers like people like u.... easy to mentally breakdown, easy to manipulate.
This is Singapore, if other countries maybe u need to worry about your life.
If it’s a scam, why care so much and let it affect your life?
Dun worry so much. Dun worry what u CANNOT control.
Just block all the nuisance numbers....
Just install CCTV and splash the runners images on social media to fight back.

I’m still puzzled if u dun have debts, why do u made the move of borrowing from them?

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Scammers like people like u.... easy to mentally breakdown, easy to manipulate.
This is Singapore, if other countries maybe u need to worry about your life.
If it’s a scam, why care so much and let it affect your life?
Dun worry so much. Dun worry what u CANNOT control.
Just block all the nuisance numbers....
Just install CCTV and splash the runners images on social media to fight back.

I’m still puzzled if u dun have debts, why do u made the move of borrowing from them?

COVID-situation. Lost my previous job a few month back.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
COVID-situation. Lost my previous job a few month back.
Life is precious. Dun waste it.
Never bow down to these lowlife scums.
Dun need to be accountable to them. Throw away your conscience when dealing with them.
Your NOK should understand the situation that you in, not becos of drugs/gambling, but becos of the Wuhan virus.
Dun take it too hard on yourself.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Even when my NOK ghost on him for 3 weeks already. The fking Malaysian loan scammer still don’t give up and yesterday call her... I really dk when will it end...

Ask your NOk block all unknown number. Don't even pick up it will only let them have chance threaten you thus make you scare. Just ignore and treat nothing happen after a while you will used to it as normal

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Ask your NOk block all unknown number. Don't even pick up it will only let them have chance threaten you thus make you scare. Just ignore and treat nothing happen after a while you will used to it as normal

Used to it as normal... so does that means the loan scammer will keep text harassment my NOK...?

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Used to it as normal... so does that means the loan scammer will keep text harassment my NOK...?

For my case, after a while if u block their numbers and they will eventually stop and look for new easy prey. Just don't do any communication with them. If they know you are afraid they will keep coming. Those harrassement numbers remember to send to police through iwitness website. Let the police do the tracing

Suitelife11

Reaction score
For my case, after a while if u block their numbers and they will eventually stop and look for new easy prey. Just don't do any communication with them. If they know you are afraid they will keep coming. Those harrassement numbers remember to send to police through iwitness website. Let the police do the tracing

But sometime when my NOK work, there are company customers that want to liaise with her but with unknown number. Any idea how to counter about that? I am sorry for troubling you.

Aaaaauuuuu

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is feeling better. I am sorry suitelife. If u need someone to talk too,call the right number,im sure u will feel so much better.

I,for once feel the same wah. Because of me,my NOK is suffering too. Do not take your life over useless scum. I don’t really have much to say cause is only my first week. But i hope u could bring yourself up and fight through this.. jiayo!

Aaaaauuuuu

Reaction score
I just want to ask,is anyone here a victim of social media harassment? Idk if somebody read my story previously but the third LS has contacted me and he sent the selfie with me and ic writing O$P$. I updated my IO already. I am just afraid he might post online to harass and shame me 😣

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
I just want to ask,is anyone here a victim of social media harassment? Idk if somebody read my story previously but the third LS has contacted me and he sent the selfie with me and ic writing O$P$. I updated my IO already. I am just afraid he might post online to harass and shame me 😣

I temporary deactivated my facebook account. I think if you don't see or hear you won't think too much about it.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
But sometime when my NOK work, there are company customers that want to liaise with her but with unknown number. Any idea how to counter about that? I am sorry for troubling you.

I think if that's the case no choice if pickup harassment call just hangup immediate and block the number

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.