Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Shoniah

Reaction score
If loan shark still can doing advertisement ? Joke of the day. If only I have a pre-paid cards I will definitely fool them de. HAHAHA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/spf-police-investigate-suspects-scam-cheating-money-laundering-13105110?fbclid=IwAR2roCm0ZOdspyuOrvmViVvZpN7ahrLYXRUOHT5BsZZirEVufR3lNbQeRdo

15year old 🤦🏿*♀️

green72

Reaction score
The money ( the last one which the scammer tf me and the police said dont ever tf back ) i spent finish alr and of course used some of it to buy cctv

I find nothing wrong with that. It's not illegal to use. It's only that some victims believe it is ill-gotten money and deemed "dirty".

Good that you use it. Some form of therapy. :s13:

green72

Reaction score
Did they send runners or lock your gate ???

Yup send runners (2 of them) to pretend collect "something" from my unit. Non-stop knocking, take picture with HP of my unit door and later from carpark of my unit windows. I saw thru CCTV they constant talking to someone on Hp like taking instructions. The UML sent those images through watsapp the next day. The start of HP harassment which ended in 3 days after I installed the app and went silent by ghosting. Luckily I was home. Inform my family members coming home to stay downstairs until police arrive. Called 999. They left just before Patrol Car arrived . 999 operator forget to ask for my unit, police officer took a while to find my unit number. CCTV footage send to I/O.

No story after that. Mind you, the sum they tfr quite a lot. Too bad their loss. Cannot say how much coz they might identify me here if they are not arrested already.

No news after 2 weeks since then but was panicky for 3 months before slowly I can get back to normal.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
Hi... This apps not bad... So far no nuisance call come in....

Now they watsapp me.. Say I block them... I did not reply them at all...

FYI, I'm still using it as I can filter unwanted calls like cold calls from banks, insurance or real estate agents and of course them.:D

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yup send runners (2 of them) to pretend collect "something" from my unit. Non-stop knocking, take picture with HP of my unit door and later from carpark of my unit windows. I saw thru CCTV they constant talking to someone on Hp like taking instructions. The UML sent those images through watsapp the next day. The start of HP harassment which ended in 3 days after I installed the app and went silent by ghosting. Luckily I was home. Inform my family members coming home to stay downstairs until police arrive. Called 999. They left just before Patrol Car arrived . 999 operator forget to ask for my unit, police officer took a while to find my unit number. CCTV footage send to I/O.

No story after that. Mind you, the sum they tfr quite a lot. Too bad their loss. Cannot say how much coz they might identify me here if they are not arrested already.

No news after 2 weeks since then but was panicky for 3 months before slowly I can get back to normal.

So after they send the 2 runners, there is no more runner coming to your unit until now?

Acmw23061973

Reaction score

That was how long ago???

Till now they still got call you up???

green72

Reaction score
So after they send the 2 runners, there is no more runner coming to your unit until now?

Yup, bcoz I think I was quick to do the steps. I finish install the cctv, hours before they arrived.

I guess he was caught surprised that I did all the steps as the harassment starts.

Especially ghosting him and remains ghosted with his money.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yup, bcoz I think I was quick to do the steps. I finish install the cctv, hours before they arrived.

I guess he was caught surprised that I did all the steps as the harassment starts.

Especially ghosting him and remains ghosted with his money.

Hahaha good. Hope the runner that splash my house tell the scammer I also install cctv so he will not bother us anymore. See one report one arrest one. :)

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beware of this number 93919510.

text my eldery parents on attractive loan... blocked and report.

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
Hi guys. I need some advise. About loan shark right, i have pay their defer a few times but now i stopped. Cause afew people advise me. Then the loan shark keep harrasing me. Say want to burn my house. Any advise please?

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Hi guys. I need some advise. About loan shark right, i have pay their defer a few times but now i stopped. Cause afew people advise me. Then the loan shark keep harrasing me. Say want to burn my house. Any advise please?

Hi Light,

Read through this forum and you will not afraid. Do not pay them anymore. Close your account, report police and don't pick up their harassment calls. Feed all harassment call numbers to the police to do the tracing. Best install cctv in case they come and disturb your house or neighbour. If you continue to pay them will never ending 1. Many here is still alive and kicking.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

They talk only, they don't dare to burn 1. You read through. Most importantly, don't read their message or call that will frightened u more. Just block block block. Remember u are not alone. All here are victims. Together we can fight them.

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
They talk only, they don't dare to burn 1. You read through. Most importantly, don't read their message or call that will frightened u more. Just block block block. Remember u are not alone. All here are victims. Together we can fight them.

Thanks for the advise. But my mistake i used a few people just to pay one another. Any advise on this ?

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
Hi Light,

Read through this forum and you will not afraid. Do not pay them anymore. Close your account, report police and don't pick up their harassment calls. Feed all harassment call numbers to the police to do the tracing. Best install cctv in case they come and disturb your house or neighbour. If you continue to pay them will never ending 1. Many here is still alive and kicking.

Thanks for the advise. But my mistake i used a few people just to pay one another. Any advise on this ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.