FREE TO APPLY
Repayment On 5 Yrs
NO LATE CHARGE/DEPOSIT
10Kx60 Mth=185
20Kx60 Mth=370
50Kx60 Mth=920
100Kx60 Mth=1850
WhatApp: Joset 8xxxxxxx

Guys just to check, above is it legal license money lender? Able to loan 10k from them and pay 185 monthly???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

These are ALL SCAMS by criminals who will use lies, fear tactics to trick you. Do not respond to them. Tell your friends and family about this. As long as you get ads by this way, they are ALL SCAMS!

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Zerofury6@gmail.com

Reaction score
if you use your IC bearing the old address, then you are liable !
Better prepare the tenants for any harassment , if any
Already inform them of wats going on n whats going to happen also. Btw for my case what are the sentences if i were to be arrested

Last edited:

denzone81

Reaction score
Under the Moneylenders Act (Revised Edition 2010), any person who is guilty of providing false contact information to obtain loans from loansharks shall be liable to a jail term of not more than 12 months. Under the National Registration Act, any person who is found guilty of failing to report a change in address shall be liable to a fine not exceeding $5000 or a jail term not exceeding five years, or to both.

Zerofury6@gmail.com

Reaction score
Under the Moneylenders Act (Revised Edition 2010), any person who is guilty of providing false contact information to obtain loans from loansharks shall be liable to a jail term of not more than 12 months. Under the National Registration Act, any person who is found guilty of failing to report a change in address shall be liable to a fine not exceeding $5000 or a jail term not exceeding five years, or to both.

Thks for the info

Devil9398

Reaction score
Just want to share something happened on me.

Im a foreigner that have approached an "LML" which i saw their advertisement on Facebook. Why i would say its "LML" - GT Credits is because they put a legit licensed number and company name on their posting to mislead me that they are Legalized.

After providing my details, company letter, NOK, and owner details, i have keep following up about the case.

After 2 -3 days of follow up, thats another guy - Mathew come to approach me and said that they have deposit 500 to my account without my acknowledgement. They say its like petty loan as my credibility is not enough. Hhaha

So on the next day, i have received a call from him and ask to pay back 750 to clear the loan. On that time, i only realize that it might not a LML as the way they spoke and the way they handle stuff is quite rude. So, i have immediately check on the LML list and only found out that all the information provided by them were false. But there's no way to return, so what my plan is after transfer back of the 750, then i will just tell them that i do not need any more loan anymore.

After an hour, they keep whatsapp call me and said that i didnt acknowledge them when i transferred, so its has made their bank acc get frozen. Maybe many of you think that how comes i will believe in such ******** story, but
ya i have believe on it and got trapped into this story. So they say i must pay back at least of another 1500 on that day, otherwise they dunno what their staff will do.

As i mentioned i have trapped in this b******** story, so i have transferred another 1500 on that day and being ask to transfer another 1500 on next day.

At the end, i have transferred total up of ard 5k within few days.
After i shared this case to my colleague, we only realize that i got scammed in this case. So, we have immediately lodge a report and start to block all the contact numbers of them.

Today is the 2nd day of ghosting, nothing happened on me as i have changed to a new number. But my company, NOK. and owner have received a text and whatsapp calls from him.

Not sure what else will they do, but i will keep my fight.

Anyone facing the same situation with me ??

Bluejeans 75

Reaction score

Im a foreigner that have approached an "LML" which i saw their advertisement on Facebook. Why i would say its "LML" - GT Credits is because they put a legit licensed number and company name on their posting to mislead me that they are Legalized.

After providing my details, company letter, NOK, and owner details, i have keep following up about the case.

After 2 -3 days of follow up, thats another guy - Mathew come to approach me and said that they have deposit 500 to my account without my acknowledgement. They say its like petty loan as my credibility is not enough. Hhaha

So on the next day, i have received a call from him and ask to pay back 750 to clear the loan. On that time, i only realize that it might not a LML as the way they spoke and the way they handle stuff is quite rude. So, i have immediately check on the LML list and only found out that all the information provided by them were false. But there's no way to return, so what my plan is after transfer back of the 750, then i will just tell them that i do not need any more loan anymore.

After an hour, they keep whatsapp call me and said that i didnt acknowledge them when i transferred, so its has made their bank acc get frozen. Maybe many of you think that how comes i will believe in such ******** story, but
ya i have believe on it and got trapped into this story. So they say i must pay back at least of another 1500 on that day, otherwise they dunno what their staff will do.

As i mentioned i have trapped in this b******** story, so i have transferred another 1500 on that day and being ask to transfer another 1500 on next day.

After i shared this case to my colleague, we only realize that i got scammed in this case. So, we have immediately lodge a report and start to block all the contact numbers of them.

Today is the 2nd day of ghosting, nothing happened on me as i have changed to a new number. But my company, NOK. and owner have received a text and whatsapp calls from him.

Hi what is the police advice since your a foreigner? Coz me also Im facing the same problem. They claiming that my payment not go through they cannot check on the system. They keep calling and message me on whatsapp
I ignored and blocked the number. I followed what the group adviced.

Devil9398

Reaction score
Hi what is the police advice since your a foreigner? Coz me also Im facing the same problem. They claiming that my payment not go through they cannot check on the system. They keep calling and message me on whatsapp
I ignored and blocked the number. I followed what the group adviced.

Police has advices the same as the group la, might to share more about your case

Reaction score

Yes, you have been loan scammed. Read back last 10 pages, all the cases are there. Stay strong, do not pay!!!!!!

Alia88

Reaction score
Alia88, STOP transferring the money. Hold on to it and follow the steps below. Anyway, most of us are in a similar financial plight as you and realized only later we actually got scammed by this so-called faceless LS.

1. Make a police report. You can do it online if you feel going down feels embarrassing or intimidating.

2. Stop replying anymore to the LS. Change number or install call blocker apps that allows ONLY your known contact list to go through. I use an android phone. I install an app CALL BLOCKER by Vlad Lee on mine and NOK phones. It works wonders.

3. Close ALL your social media accounts or set to the highest security level, this includes your WhatsApp. The purpose is to prevent them from harassing your friends through these social media platform. Emails should be ok as you can spam filter trash email.

4. Use Police Report to make a report to your bank about this illegal money transfer. Let bank decide what to do with the fund. Some ask bank to transfer back. Some just close the account. Some inform bank and park the money there and let bank/spf do what they deem fit. The idea is, don't deal with the LS with regards to funds transfer.

5. Use the Police Report to inform your office. Explain to you employer you are scam online and your office will receive some harassments calls. Remind them to make a police report, yes, you feel bad for troubling them but they will appreciate that you inform them before hand and not have to explain yourself if it happens afterwards.Their support is the utmost importance in this trying times.

6. Inform all NOK that you gave their number to about this. No choice, have to be honest. Same, just say you got scam, which in actual fact you did. Again, Their support is the utmost importance in this trying times.

7. Use the Police Report to apply for CCTV installation from your Town Council. Apply and install ASAP. You have to buy and get it install yourself. This in preparation for the second phase of harassment in which they may/will send runner.

You just have to accept it that they WILL send runner. Better be mentally prepared with a CCTV rather than get caught surprised. But no need worry, as I mentioned in previous post, the runner also is a scared person too. They are as kan chiong as you. Scroll back past post on what normally they will do. Nothing that is life threatening.

Then after all this, just ready yourself to call 999 if you feel threatened. As an Investigating Officer will be assigned to you, do update him every time . He/She can be contactable by phone or email.

Last, get all the rest you can get. Eat and drink regularly. Some of the previous lady victims here got a crash diet due to this. You need all the energy and strength to go through all these bravely, with your loved ones preferably.

Just waiting it out can be stressful and tiring. I suggest you go out and have a simple outing jalan-jalan to destress even for a couple of hours with family or friends. It really helps. Don't worry about the LS when you are out, they won't have the manpower to employ people just to follow you around and harass you.

That is only in the movies. Best of luck and stay strong.

Just to remind everyone, those LS are reading all these too. But so far these steps seems fool proof and worked for everyone so far that I know, if you follow exactly. For myself, the LS is the least of my concern until now after I myself got these advices from the fine people here.

Thanks for e advise. Will do just that. Till now no msg nor text from them. Probably waiting for the due date which is tomorrow.

Alia88

Reaction score
Since they transferred the 700, LS haven send any msg or anything. But b4 that I said I dun wan the loan anymore and ask them for their acc. Till now no reply nothing. Had made police report and going to install cctv soon. However I'm still very very worried and scared. Should I return e 700 and tell them that I've already transferred and not to nother me anymore or just ignore them and brace myself for harassment?

Lozanoza

Reaction score
Do not transfer them anything , just brace yourself for harassment and be vigilant , install CCTV and cease contact with them, install call blocker to block unknown numbers from calling, let the police do their job, I am sure there are lot of reports regarding this loan scam .
Be safe.
Since they transferred the 700, LS haven send any msg or anything. But b4 that I said I dun wan the loan anymore and ask them for their acc. Till now no reply nothing. Had made police report and going to install cctv soon. However I'm still very very worried and scared. Should I return e 700 and tell them that I've already transferred and not to nother me anymore or just ignore them and brace myself for harassment?

Alia88

Reaction score
The worse things is they have all my company details. Phone number address and everything! Really in deep trouble. What I do to get ready for the impact of harassment. My boss is not very understanding though. So I guess be prepared to resign???

Lozanoza

Reaction score
Well I am in the position as well, they have all my particulars , at first I feared as hell even though I am a guy , after reading the stuff here , it gives me motivation , I called my boss and talk to him and yeah he did scold me for falling to this scam, but in the end everything went well ,he told me to come to work on Monday. just try talk to your boss and see what will he do about this ,tell your boss you were scam and show him the report . I am sure everything will go well. All you need is courage Alia88, don't fear . BTW have you close your bank account yet?

The worse things is they have all my company details. Phone number address and everything! Really in deep trouble. What I do to get ready for the impact of harassment. My boss is not very understanding though. So I guess be prepared to resign???

Alia88

Reaction score
Well I am in the position as well, they have all my particulars , at first I feared as hell even though I am a guy , after reading the stuff here , it gives me motivation , I called my boss and talk to him and yeah he did scold me for falling to this scam, but in the end everything went well ,he told me to come to work on Monday. just try talk to your boss and see what will he do about this ,tell your boss you were scam and show him the report . I am sure everything will go well. All you need is courage Alia88, don't fear . BTW have you close your bank account yet?

Yes I closed my acc immediately. Thanks for e encouragement.

Alia88

Reaction score
I feel real bad that I've to put my family in jeopardy. I think I can stand the embarrassment from workplace n neighbours but even though my family especially my spouse is supportive I really feel so guilty towards them. N I hv a kid at home.super guilty!!!!

Alia88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm feeling very nervous... harassment not yet start but feel scared. I know its inevitable to avoid but very worried for my kid...

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm feeling very nervous... harassment not yet start but feel scared. I know its inevitable to avoid but very worried for my kid...
Hi sister i understand your situatiom and i have go through all but remember you will pull it through and dont worry and continue to ghost them all
It is normal to be worried
Eat and sleep well
God bless

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.