Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
To be able to face your fears and you are already doing well. We all been through the same ordeal of being paranoid and countless of sleepless nights. You just need to stay strong. Worrying will not take away today’s problems but today’s peace. Especially towards those idiots. They also can’t force you to pay. My theory is once they splash or chain lock, no need to bother to pay at all. They also can’t afford to keep paying the runners everytime. They sent, they also pay for it. The runners stupid enough to do their dirty job for them will not get away as well. They face a harsher punishment for being greedy or desperate to earn or discount that one week of payment. Now you just install cctv and stay vigilant but don’t stress.

My case from few years back, the runner saw my cctv and he went to the corner to cover his face. But before that, my cctv already captured his face and the police cctv also. He was captured within 2 weeks. Don’t try to face them one-to-one. They are borrowers also. The police will do their job.

I won't be blocking them tonight cos I need to stall for time till I get whatever needs to be done tomorrow... I hope nothing happens tonight...

Reaction score
Don't mess with SPF!

CRIME watch on this topic.

https://youtu.be/_fHQ5TunnfA

And in case you are not convinced on how heavy the punishments are, check out this photo! Personally I pity the guy, he is also a victim.

Click here! The runner was given 5 YEAR JAIL and 24 STROKES of the CANE. :(:eek:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15aJTE-B0SuXp53yMpuFSmyrDJ6vdHGGg

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Click here! The runner was given 5 YEAR JAIL and 24 STROKES of the CANE. :(:eek:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15aJTE-B0SuXp53yMpuFSmyrDJ6vdHGGg

techi0929

Reaction score
I won't be blocking them tonight cos I need to stall for time till I get whatever needs to be done tomorrow... I hope nothing happens tonight...
Finally... Police report made. The officer who took my statement straightaway blocked all the ls numbers!! I was scared stiff! But I feel she's a bit impatient and don't really understand how the whole ls things works. It's really quite frustrating trying to make her understand. Anyway, watever.. At least I've done what I should. Next... Writing love letters to all my neighbours personally.. Hope this helps..

techi0929

Reaction score
Finally... Police report made. The officer who took my statement straightaway blocked all the ls numbers!! I was scared stiff! But I feel she's a bit impatient and don't really understand how the whole ls things works. It's really quite frustrating trying to make her understand. Anyway, watever.. At least I've done what I should. Next... Writing love letters to all my neighbours personally.. Hope this helps..
The hardest part would be... Breaking the news to my husband.. This will really break his heart...

Alia88

Reaction score
The hardest part would be... Breaking the news to my husband.. This will really break his heart...

Well its e same for me... been ignoring me for some time already, however I did say that it was not what I had intended. I merely enquire n all this had happen.. stay strong... he will eventually understand...

Reaction score
Well its e same for me... been ignoring me for some time already, however I did say that it was not what I had intended. I merely enquire n all this had happen.. stay strong... he will eventually understand...

No time for regret now, it is too late. Tell him it is a SCAM and try to win him over to your side. Can show him the latest Crime Watch video.

techi0929

Reaction score
No time for regret now, it is too late. Tell him it is a SCAM and try to win him over to your side. Can show him the latest Crime Watch video.
The battle just started!! Endless calls n messages since that officer block him! N, they wasted no time to call my NOK! Which happens to be my mum! She's hysterical right now! OMG! So much things to handle in a day!! How can I ever survive this??

Iamsostress

Reaction score
The battle just started!! Endless calls n messages since that officer block him! N, they wasted no time to call my NOK! Which happens to be my mum! She's hysterical right now! OMG! So much things to handle in a day!! How can I ever survive this??
Pls follow all the advise provide by the member here in the forum.
You can survived.
Stay strong!

seowliao

Reaction score
The battle just started!! Endless calls n messages since that officer block him! N, they wasted no time to call XXXXXXX ! Which happens to be XXXXXXXX ! She's hysterical right now! OMG! So much things to handle in a day!! How can I ever survive this??

do not update real time here !!! dogs and cats are reading too

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Tell her you’ve been scammed. And ignore them. Now you need to come clean with your hubby and I am sure he will understand as well. The most important part is to have their support. What’s done cannot been undone. Apologise profusely. And once you have their support, you can overcome this

techi0929

Reaction score
Tell her you’ve been scammed. And ignore them. Now you need to come clean with your hubby and I am sure he will understand as well. The most important part is to have their support. What’s done cannot been undone. Apologise profusely. And once you have their support, you can overcome this
That's the hardest n saddest thing to do.. IF 'they' read this, they will understand why!!

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
All of us been through the same. Now you are being stressed due to the harassment, but trust me. One day you will know it’s all for nothing. Those idiots can’t do anything to you except phone harassment, splash paint or chainlock. If their runner is stupid enough to try then let them come. You need to install cctv though.

That's the hardest n saddest thing to do.. IF 'they' read this, they will understand why!!

Xiaojiangshi

Reaction score

Totally agreed

Iamsostress

Reaction score
All of us been through the same. Now you are being stressed due to the harassment, but trust me. One day you will know it’s all for nothing. Those idiots can’t do anything to you except phone harassment, splash paint or chainlock. If their runner is stupid enough to try then let them come. You need to install cctv though.
Well said!

Alia88

Reaction score

I've read through all the post from part 1 n all the way here... Ur family will be angry but they will still stand by u no matter what.. MY NOK were angry n upset but aft all e drama, they still comforted n stood by me... no worries ok... stay strong!!

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Agreed. They will be upset at first but they will stand by your side no matter what. Once you unload this secret and come clean with them, they would understand.

I've read through all the post from part 1 n all the way here... Ur family will be angry but they will still stand by u no matter what.. MY NOK were angry n upset but aft all e drama, they still comforted n stood by me... no worries ok... stay strong!!

techi0929

Reaction score
Agreed. They will be upset at first but they will stand by your side no matter what. Once you unload this secret and come clean with them, they would understand.
Easier said than done.. I've spent a good five figure in deferment just to hide this n keep the family safe.. That sum of money can provide us with a comfortable daily life even if I am not working for months.. But... Only after I emptied my bank account do I realise the seriousness of the whole thing...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.