Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
I think if that's the case no choice if pickup harassment call just hangup immediate and block the number

Think right now the only thing is to not answer the call... and text the number through messaging again to them ba. I mean... if is real customer then their number can be message ba. Loan scammer number can only be text and call through WhatsApp anyway. Right guys?

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Just pick up and mute. Free incoming anyway

Why make own self angry by rejecting the calls.

Amuse urself. Answer mute and hear them make a fool out of themselves

Like what I have done.

If in toilet. Flush and let them hear

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
If WhatsApp call. Take photo of own poo and send.

But be careful of reflections yah

If got soiled pads. Lagi better. Take photo of the blood and send.

Confirm they sway for 3 weekends!

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
U reject they will call and call.

U just answer. They pay and somemore they will have lesser time to harass others. 1 stone kill so many birds..

They cant call u so many times. They cant call so many victims. If every call u engage them for more than 10 minutes

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to ask,is anyone here a victim of social media harassment? Idk if somebody read my story previously but the third LS has contacted me and he sent the selfie with me and ic writing O$P$. I updated my IO already. I am just afraid he might post online to harass and shame me 😣

I saw a few on YouTube...

Shoniah

Reaction score
U reject they will call and call.

U just answer. They pay and somemore they will have lesser time to harass others. 1 stone kill so many birds..

They cant call u so many times. They cant call so many victims. If every call u engage them for more than 10 minutes

I recieved missed calls from indonesia, china and malaysia lol

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt let them see my whatsapp
Profile pic.

I blocked and deleted all the conversations with them.
Overseas numbers have been calling me

Just answer and mute. Trust me. Feeling is totally different from simply rejecting

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Just pick up and mute. Free incoming anyway

Why make own self angry by rejecting the calls.

Amuse urself. Answer mute and hear them make a fool out of themselves

Like what I have done.

If in toilet. Flush and let them hear

Cannot. What if really is my NOK customer number? It will jeopardise her job even further if just answer mute...

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Cannot. What if really is my NOK customer number? It will jeopardise her job even further if just answer mute...

Then say Hello first lor... aiyah. Very obvious de. Those jhk scammers.

Their gay voice is a dead giveaway

Dont know if God is fair or not.

But dont u realize those jhk scammers their voices all very gay... not manly at all de.

U hear already also want to laugh.

That's why.

All short. All ugly. All gay voices...

Bunch of 马国败类

Somehow maybe its really true that they grow up drinking their 爸爸 的 精水。。 arbo how come voices so gay ?

Reaction score
... I don’t even have any debts at all... I am not a gambling or drug addict. I just make one wrong move back in May... and it still haunt me until now. Plus the scammer is not harass me directly but harass my NOK. She now also living in fear because of what I did. Jeopardise her job due to cannot easily change number... if is just me I can fight back... but now is that I am guilty to my NOK... that’s why I just feel like... ending their life and my life so we can move on from this living nightmare.

Pls don't do anything foolish to your NOK or yourself. It is not necessary and you are getting yourself into deeper problem for no good reason.

Reaction score
But... I am still the one that drag my family down because of my action...

Yes, you were weak and you fell for the trap set by the scammers. You made a mistake, so did many of the people here.

Instead of blaming yourself and be sad and depressed, you should be angry why such scammers exists, why they take advantage of people and cheat them.

If your family or nok blame you, it's because they don't understand the real situation. They also don't believe you because they think you are bad because you get everyone into this mess. Show them this threat and the videos I posted, as them talk to the police, let them convince themselves that they should stand on your side and not against you.

STAY STRONG!!!! We are here for you!!!!!!

Last edited:

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yes, you were weak and you fell for the trap set by the scammers. You made a mistake, so did many of the people here.

Instead of blaming yourself and be sad and depressed, you should be angry why such scammers exists, why they take advantage of people and cheat them.

If your family or nok blame you, it's because they don't understand the real situation. They also don't believe you because they think you are bad because you get everyone into this mess. Show them this threat and the videos I posted, as them talk to the police, let them convince themselves that they should stand on your side and now against you.

Thank you so much. I really hope to just get back to my own life... to our own life.

Shoniah

Reaction score

If your family or nok blame you, it's because they don't understand the real situation. They also don't believe you because they think you are bad because you get everyone into this mess. Show them this threat and the videos I posted, as them talk to the police, let them convince themselves that they should stand on your side and not against you.

Yeah true. I think thousands of singaporeans alr got scammed by them.
No one in the first place knew they were loansharks.

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah true. I think thousands of singaporeans alr got scammed by them.
No one in the first place knew they were loansharks.

But recently I recieved calls from real ML. With real address... so... it's a blur line now...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.