Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Since already splash paint the more don't pay them a single cents. I'm sure this is the worst it can get. These scammers stupid also people want to settle peacefully don't want now people even don't want to settle. Buy some hell notes to them. Knn....

The debtor note that police quote mention burning my house if still don’t pay. I will be staying up all night to ensure no one even dare to walk in my corridor.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
With the police camera all around, sure will get arrested within few days

Just now the loan scammer text my NOK say again. Forward to my IO and he say ignore them. The more tactic he use, the more counter act that I can learn from it and do. Hmm...

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Just now the loan scammer text my NOK say again. Forward to my IO and he say ignore them. The more tactic he use, the more counter act that I can learn from it and do. Hmm...

Just saw news that this year scam on the rise, hope police can do something with it. Let's work together and report any illegal activities to the police. Now very convenient just iwitness.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Worse alr happened, just continue ghosting them. tbh i didnt expect loan scammers to splash paint over small amounts from enquiry. Expect the painter to get arrested, u got cctv footage as evidence

If you reply them now, they will say dumb stuff like "wah eh, contact u veri hard, need paint ur hse den u finally call back, now not only 200 le, i want 20000"

In the end is still the same loan scammer use another number to text my NOK old number about it first. Lol. Then what’s the point of putting debtor note and indicate another number? No wonder Malaysia scammer so stupid.

Shoniah

Reaction score
In the end is still the same loan scammer use another number to text my NOK old number about it first. Lol. Then what’s the point of putting debtor note and indicate another number? No wonder Malaysia scammer so stupid.

When they indicate the number, the police sure have some method to
Ban that number

Shoniah

Reaction score
Has anybody ever experienced runners coming in the morning or afternoon before?

They locked my neighbour's gate few days after mine was locked.
According to my IO, It was in the morning.
Harrassment has stopped almost a month alr thank god

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Mine came evening before 7pm. The sky was bright then. They sent whatsapp of the photos and my block after locking my gate, dumbass

Oh... so runners do not only function at night uh? Okay I will be checking my cctv motion detect during work from now on.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
They locked my neighbour's gate few days after mine was locked.
According to my IO, It was in the morning.
Harrassment has stopped almost a month alr thank god

Good for you HAHAHA. Mine still harass until today. Hope the runner will be caught and then the loan scammer will stop harass. To be fair yesterday is his 1st physical harassment. Before that is only text harassment which IO cannot do anything other than to advise us to ignore. But now that he want to play physical... my IO can finally start the investigation le.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Oh... so runners do not only function at night uh? Okay I will be checking my cctv motion detect during work from now on.

Dunno leh. They so daring to come during day time. He left upon police arrival but got arrested two days later. All runners are stupid one lah.

According to police, they dont dare to come cos they know i will install cctv

Shoniah

Reaction score
Good for you HAHAHA. Mine still harass until today. Hope the runner will be caught and then the loan scammer will stop harass. To be fair yesterday is his 1st physical harassment. Before that is only text harassment which IO cannot do anything other than to advise us to ignore. But now that he want to play physical... my IO can finally start the investigation le.
Police will patrol ur unit everyday often

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Dunno leh. They so daring to come during day time. He left upon police arrival but got arrested two days later. All runners are stupid one lah.

According to police, they dont dare to come cos they know i will install cctv

Sigh. Too bad my runner still do **** even after he see the CCTV. I think is because he don’t know I already install CCTV since this is 1st physical harassment. Loan scammer never tell him. I mean... duh. Then the runner since already know he will be caught for being suspicious that’s why he decided to go all out anyway. Since got harass no harass also will be caught. I really hope is like this ba :(

Shoniah

Reaction score
Sigh. Too bad my runner still do **** even after he see the CCTV. I think is because he don’t know I already install CCTV since this is 1st physical harassment. Loan scammer never tell him. I mean... duh. Then the runner since already know he will be caught for being suspicious that’s why he decided to go all out anyway. Since got harass no harass also will be caught. I really hope is like this ba :(

Your cctv is outside ur unit right then he shld have saw it. Only stupid runners who wanna rot in prison will still harrass even though he saw the cctv

Shoniah

Reaction score
Hopefully one day the runners wont work the scammers unless they really wanna spend their life in prison

Reaction score

Now harass you, you still no pay, they will give up soon. File report! If CCTV caught the runner, soon police will be looking for him and hunt down already.

Ignore all threats and messages. Do not pay. Go and rest, don't torture yourself thinking too much. Find a good job and get one with life.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.