Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Now harass you, you still no pay, they will give up soon. File report! If CCTV caught the runner, soon police will be looking for him and hunt down already.

Ignore all threats and messages. Do not pay. Go and rest, don't torture yourself thinking too much. Find a good job and get one with life.

Nope. My family will be staying alert from now on. The runner note literally say will burn down our unit next time. If we really find runner coming, we will make sure to **** him up with our weapon. I mean... we got police report about it anyway. Just that runner will be hospitalised for the rest of his life. Not my problem. Loan scammer want to play hardball, I can also play hardball.

Bro, just today the bloody loan scammer send message to my NOK old number say is we forced him to do what he ask runner to do yesterday by not paying him. Of course we no reply, but now we are fully prepare from now on. If only yesterday I not sleepy... I will make sure the runner will get what he deserved. Regret. Oh well yesterday runner is SPF problem already.

Of course we will not pay. Splash paint lock gate still pay? Hahahaha! **** that scammer!

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Your cctv is outside ur unit right then he shld have saw it. Only stupid runners who wanna rot in prison will still harrass even though he saw the cctv

Not outside my unit. Mine is personal de. Still can see the runner and timing but cannot see his face clearly if he keep moving. He do all the runners thing but manage to avoid camera vision. Must be a experienced runner. Oh well. Let’s see how long he can last.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Not outside my unit. Mine is personal de. Still can see the runner and timing but cannot see his face clearly if he keep moving. He do all the runners thing but manage to avoid camera vision. Must be a experienced runner. Oh well. Let’s see how long he can last.

Police also waiting to catch if there is suspicious person loitering at doorstep

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Police also waiting to catch if there is suspicious person loitering at doorstep

Got this feeling that a few days later he will ask runner to splash paint lock gate for any of my block neighbour. Does hiring a runner free of charge for loan scammer?

Shoniah

Reaction score
Got this feeling that a few days later he will ask runner to splash paint lock gate for any of my block neighbour. Does hiring a runner free of charge for loan scammer?

No la. I think they pay the runner to do it according to crime watch and the scammer doesnt care if the runner get arrested
Ur cctv shld face outside the corridor so that they dont dare to come unless they are daring.

Shoniah

Reaction score

Dunno how the scammer can live their lifes happily when they scammed so many singaporeans.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
No la. I think they pay the runner to do it according to crime watch and the scammer doesnt care if the runner get arrested
Ur cctv shld face outside the corridor so that they dont dare to come unless they are daring.

Mine is face outside the corridor. In front of my front door. But runner still splash. Sigh.

Let’s see how many runner he will have to pay before giving up.

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday came back from work at 10.30pm saw my 2 neighbors are busy cleaning their doorstep. I asked what happened. They explained. Awhile more the police arrived, to my surprise it was another unit whom is a Myanmar tenant, loaned $20k from ah long. 🤦. $20k splashed 2 unit... neighbor said afraid that they will burn coz the runner wrote in the letter “this time splash next time burn!” made until my two neighbors and their family cant even sleep well...

Last edited:

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yesterday came back from work at 10.30pm saw my 2 neighbors are busy cleaning their doorstep. I asked what happened. They explained. Awhile more the police arrived, to my surprise it was another unit whom is a Myanmar tenant, loaned $20k from ah long. 🤦. $20k splashed 2 unit... neighbor said afraid that they will burn coz the runner wrote in the letter “this time splash next time burn!” made until my two neighbors and their family cant even sleep well...

... this one really loan from ah Long so no word to say. But most of us here is make enquiry but still get scam. Not even received any money buy yet keep demanding and send runner.

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Yahlo. He told police is scam too, police asked him to stop explaining.
Oh my god, now ahlong legit up their game. Becareful guys, anything just report police or make a report at iwitness website.

... this one really loan from ah Long so no word to say. But most of us here is make enquiry but still get scam. Not even received any money buy yet keep demanding and send runner.

Shoniah

Reaction score

Ya lor pay so many times trial loan but still didnt get the loan

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Now harass you, you still no pay, they will give up soon. File report! If CCTV caught the runner, soon police will be looking for him and hunt down already.

Ignore all threats and messages. Do not pay. Go and rest, don't torture yourself thinking too much. Find a good job and get one with life.

I report to the IO the loan scammer bank account. Quite a few. Then right now I got this feeling that bugger will send a few more runners cause I freeze his bank account.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Mine is those all kind of ******** fees before loan approved. Now that I think about it... I am really stupid back on May... sigh.

Even the real company had reviews that scammers have been using the company to scam people and the real company advised me to make police report as they had scammed so many people

Shoniah

Reaction score
Mine is those all kind of ******** fees before loan approved. Now that I think about it... I am really stupid back on May... sigh.

Mine was trial loans from one scammer from mar to july. Shld have made police report back then in mar. The same company another scammer i dunno who tf is he. He transferred me money in apr and claimed its trial loan. So i had to pay both of them trial loans. Money depleted up to jul , couldnt take it anymore so i made police report. In july, the scammer tf me $950 and told me to defer and pay in aug. Police told me dont transfer just block and report. In beginning of aug i think the due date, he sent runner to lock my gate and my neighbour's gate.

No more harrassment till today. Thank god. Most prob they went on to another victim. These scammers really not scared of police

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Mine was trial loans from one scammer from mar to july. Shld have made police report back then in mar. The same company another scammer i dunno who tf is he. He transferred me money in apr and claimed its trial loan. So i had to pay both of them trial loans. Money depleted up to jul , couldnt take it anymore so i made police report. In july, the scammer tf me $950 and told me to defer and pay in aug. Police told me dont transfer just block and report. In beginning of aug i think the due date, he sent runner to lock my gate and my neighbour's gate.

No more harrassment till today. Thank god. Most prob they went on to another victim. These scammers really not scared of police

IO has contact me say the runner that splash my unit 2 days ago has been arrested ~. Now shall just wait for more runners to come cause I contact police and froze even more of his and debtor bank account. I can think that the loan scammer is now very angry and definitely will strike my unit again due to this.

Shoniah

Reaction score
IO has contact me say the runner that splash my unit 2 days ago has been arrested ~. Now shall just wait for more runners to come cause I contact police and froze even more of his and debtor bank account. I can think that the loan scammer is now very angry and definitely will strike my unit again due to this.

For me got cctv alr they dont dare to come alr and also police stepped up patrol more often since beginning of aug.

Shoniah

Reaction score

If they keep sending runners to ur unit then all of them will be arrested. They also need more runners to harrass other victims

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

Well done. Don't worry once they know u are a tough one they will look for others.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.