Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Mine was trial loans from one scammer from mar to july. Shld have made police report back then in mar. The same company another scammer i dunno who tf is he. He transferred me money in apr and claimed its trial loan. So i had to pay both of them trial loans. Money depleted up to jul , couldnt take it anymore so i made police report. In july, the scammer tf me $950 and told me to defer and pay in aug. Police told me dont transfer just block and report. In beginning of aug i think the due date, he sent runner to lock my gate and my neighbour's gate.

No more harrassment till today. Thank god. Most prob they went on to another victim. These scammers really not scared of police

The scammers not scare becos many not in Singapore. Runners are the one doing the job for them without even know who the Boss is. Hope those runners wake up to their senses. You kanna caught but your Boss still enjoying.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Yahlo. He told police is scam too, police asked him to stop explaining.
Oh my god, now ahlong legit up their game. Becareful guys, anything just report police or make a report at iwitness website.

Yes, anything just report through iwitness even doesn't involve you. Nobody will know you reported. You can remain anonymous. Every information counts.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Since the worst already happened make the most out of it. You are the man.

Yup. If he were to never send runner to splash my unit maybe can overlook and just ignore his text threaten harassment. But now that the Malaysian LS have send runner to splash house and lock gate? Every bank account transaction related to me, all report to police. Account frozen? His problem. Make sure the money inside those account is stuck forever. LS want to play first, victim can counter even harder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yup. If he were to never send runner to splash my unit maybe can overlook and just ignore his text threaten harassment. But now that the Malaysian LS have send runner to splash house and lock gate? Every bank account transaction related to me, all report to police. Account frozen? His problem. Make sure the money inside those account is stuck forever. LS want to play first, victim can counter even harder.

Provide all info to police. Often it's just other victims or runner account number. That's why when they arrest, there are big number of people involved.

Some runners do it because they are under threat and fear and scammer say do this and I will cut your owing by half or some fake story. Some do it for money they think they will get but also get scammed.

So pls don't hit any runner, you can catch them and turn them over to the police. But as you can see now, as long as you got the photo or video down, SPF know what to do to get them. SPF is very efficient when there is info on the suspects.

Will they come again? Will they harass you more? Nobody can tell but they have sent runner and threaten you and still no money! You think they will continue? See one report one arrest one. Soon they will move on to other victims.

Hang in there!!!!!!

Guys/gals - can't afford CCTV or got CCTV already, print and paste this in bright yellow or red and scare runners.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cctv+in+operation+sign&client=ms-android-oppo-rev1&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk01IA4H8TpnHijWdWxu6WkT7YVxyiA:1598659279446&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwj9_zjb_rAhWc8HMBHVJbC7cQ_AUoAXoECA8QAQ&biw=360&bih=648&dpr=3

Shoniah

Reaction score
Provide all info to police. Often it's just other victims or runner account number. That's why when they arrest, there are big number of people involved.

Some runners do it because they are under threat and fear and scammer say do this and I will cut your owing by half or some fake story. Some do it for money they think they will get but also get scammed.

So pls don't hit any runner, you can catch them and turn them over to the police. But as you can see now, as long as you got the photo or video down, SPF know what to do to get them. SPF is very efficient when there is info on the suspects.

Will they come again? Will they harass you more? Nobody can tell but they have sent runner and threaten you and still no money! You think they will continue? See one report one arrest one. Soon they will move on to other victims.

Hang in there!!!!!!

Guys/gals - can't afford CCTV or got CCTV already, print and paste this in bright yellow or red and scare runners.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cctv+in+operation+sign&client=ms-android-oppo-rev1&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk01IA4H8TpnHijWdWxu6WkT7YVxyiA:1598659279446&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwj9_zjb_rAhWc8HMBHVJbC7cQ_AUoAXoECA8QAQ&biw=360&bih=648&dpr=3

For mine, maybe police did some work at their side. No more harrassment and they most prob moved on to other victims

Suitelife11

Reaction score
For mine, maybe police did some work at their side. No more harrassment and they most prob moved on to other victims

For mine have to see again. Hope my situation will end up like you. No harassment, nothing. See how these 1 week goes. Hope the runner arrested will provide police even more information.

Shoniah

Reaction score
For mine have to see again. Hope my situation will end up like you. No harassment, nothing. See how these 1 week goes. Hope the runner arrested will provide police even more information.

No la they locked my gate on 2nd aug and my neighbour's gate few days later. From that week onwards no more harrassment except unknown phone calls

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

Hang in there!!!!!!

Yes, Singapore police is very efficient in this, normally within 24hours they can get a lot of info. I watched the crime watch everywhere are cameras. You can run but you can't hide.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Yes, Singapore police is very efficient in this, normally within 24hours they can get a lot of info. I watched the crime watch everywhere are cameras. You can run but you can't hide.

The debtor note had the scammer mobile number. Not sure if the police can track the location

Suitelife11

Reaction score

I hope the info also included loan scammer and not just the runner. I mean, runner had been arrested but the scammer is out there. Hope the police can trace even more info on the scammer when the runner being arrested.

makiiko

Reaction score
Sad i jst kena. Yesterday loan thru A1 credit, end up is loan shark. Transferred me 500 ask me transfer 1k i did. End up ask for another 1k i rejected. Ask me pay for the cancellation fee, i dont want. Now threatening me , im stupid enough to put my dad number. They called my dad and kept asking them who are they so they hung up. Reported police , i hope they wont call my office

Shoniah

Reaction score
Sad i jst kena. Yesterday loan thru A1 credit, end up is loan shark. Transferred me 500 ask me transfer 1k i did. End up ask for another 1k i rejected. Ask me pay for the cancellation fee, i dont want. Now threatening me , im stupid enough to put my dad number. They called my dad and kept asking them who are they so they hung up. Reported police , i hope they wont call my office

The one who scammed me used different numbers to whatsapp me for harrassment. And their profile pic had those different money lender company name.

Must be same group of scammer and mastermind

makiiko

Reaction score
They dsiturb me i not scare. Only scare they call my office nia. Very paiseh... i screw the ah long up jst now also

makiiko

Reaction score
I resign my current job already.. 11th will be my last day anyway. Usually how long will they calll? Any idea? Locking and paint i not so scare.. i stay at ground floor and i have dogs at home. Any noise outside they bark like no tomorrow

Shoniah

Reaction score
I resign my current job already.. 11th will be my last day anyway. Usually how long will they calll? Any idea? Locking and paint i not so scare.. i stay at ground floor and i have dogs at home. Any noise outside they bark like no tomorrow

I was on leave when they spammed call
And emailed company email

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.