Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Provide all info to police. Often it's just other victims or runner account number. That's why when they arrest, there are big number of people involved.

Some runners do it because they are under threat and fear and scammer say do this and I will cut your owing by half or some fake story. Some do it for money they think they will get but also get scammed.

So pls don't hit any runner, you can catch them and turn them over to the police. But as you can see now, as long as you got the photo or video down, SPF know what to do to get them. SPF is very efficient when there is info on the suspects.

Will they come again? Will they harass you more? Nobody can tell but they have sent runner and threaten you and still no money! You think they will continue? See one report one arrest one. Soon they will move on to other victims.

Hang in there!!!!!!

Guys/gals - can't afford CCTV or got CCTV already, print and paste this in bright yellow or red and scare runners.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cct...BHVJbC7cQ_AUoAXoECA8QAQ&biw=360&bih=648&dpr=3

Bro. Thanks for all your encouraging word. Because of you now that I can finally overcome my fear and decided to challenge the Malaysian LS.

For me I think he will continue harassing cause I report to my IO quite a few of his bank accounts one day after the splashing incident. Can sense that that bugger will definitely take revenge. But through other stupid runner of course since he had no balls to confront us himself also. But now me and family are ready. See one report one arrest one.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Sad i jst kena. Yesterday loan thru A1 credit, end up is loan shark. Transferred me 500 ask me transfer 1k i did. End up ask for another 1k i rejected. Ask me pay for the cancellation fee, i dont want. Now threatening me , im stupid enough to put my dad number. They called my dad and kept asking them who are they so they hung up. Reported police , i hope they wont call my office

You are just another victim like many of us here. Don't worry too much just stop paying them close your account and report police. Provide them with all info such as account number and harassment call to police for tracing. If too many call just use iwitness to submit with your case ref number like I did.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
I hope the info also included loan scammer and not just the runner. I mean, runner had been arrested but the scammer is out there. Hope the police can trace even more info on the scammer when the runner being arrested.

I'm sure there will be someone working for them not victim to transfer or pass them the money if not the scammer how they earn. Just provide all info you know to the police. You never know 1 of it could be the scammer money mule.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Victims like us become runner getting caught is not our objective but think of it another way we are helping them not to get in deeper into the scammer trap.

green72

Reaction score

Shoniah

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be someone working for them not victim to transfer or pass them the money if not the scammer how they earn. Just provide all info you know to the police. You never know 1 of it could be the scammer money mule.

Those accs which we tf to is either those foreign workers acc who have left sg cos the scammer told me

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Those accs which we tf to is either those foreign workers acc who have left sg cos the scammer told me

Doesn't matter if is foreign workers account or other debtors account. Just report to police and froze those accounts. The scammers will go crazy and will send even more runners. As justiceleague2018 bro say, see one report one arrest one. I don't care anymore. The moment LS send runner to splash paint lock gate on my unit few days ago, that is when the battle started.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

For my case, it was transferred to my acc through cash deposit. If belong to foreign workers lagi best report to police and police will freeze the account haha... They can't get a cent huat ah

makiiko

Reaction score
You are just another victim like many of us here. Don't worry too much just stop paying them close your account and report police. Provide them with all info such as account number and harassment call to police for tracing. If too many call just use iwitness to submit with your case ref number like I did.

Reported police liao. After he sent me the burning video. He didnt called or anything.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
For my case, it was transferred to my acc through cash deposit. If belong to foreign workers lagi best report to police and police will freeze the account haha... They can't get a cent huat ah

Yup. Doesn't matter if the scammer cannot be arrested. At least disrupt their illegal business by freezing some of their bank accounts. At least they cannot get any money from those accounts anymore.

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
But usually those LS are in sg or? 😱... pretty curious on these. A few of my friends kena too & said most are sgaporeans when they spoke otp.

Shoniah

Reaction score

They damn stupid one. When they transfer to me the money, i can see the names of the senders in my uob statement. Some are also cash deposit. Police sure track down.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Yup. Doesn't matter if the scammer cannot be arrested. At least disrupt their illegal business by freezing some of their bank accounts. At least they cannot get any money from those accounts anymore.

It's a shame that UML are using LML company to scam people.

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

Yes, that's y police first thing will tell u to close your account to disrupt their activities and to prevent you from unknowingly become their money mule which can be charge by police

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
They damn stupid one. When they transfer to me the money, i can see the names of the senders in my uob statement. Some are also cash deposit. Police sure track down.

Of course the person is not the scammer but victim. But it's OK they will definitely trace the person and do the tracing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.