Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Not sure, its been a month since harrassment has stopped.
My IO checked on me last week , patrol still stepping up everyday.

Sigh. I also hope my harrassment can stop... Now is a bit too late anyway. I text my IO he never get back.

STUDITY LADY

Reaction score
Yes, I think most of us also mentally stress like u initially. No worries u are not alone. Just remember, report police, close account and ignore block all unfamiliar calls or msg. Don't even read it as this will make u think too much unnecessary. Feed the police all the harassment numbers and let them do the tracing. If u paiseh to call your IO always u can DIY by going to iwitness spf. Good luck
Thank you for your encouragement and advise.

I am bracing myself to stay calm and strong whenever i see/read their threatening messages as i cannot change my handphone number at this moment as it's a business phone number.

I am not paying them and will do my part to provide SPF as many info as i can. I just hope this nightmare can be over soon.

Shoniah

Reaction score
Yes, I think most of us also mentally stress like u initially. No worries u are not alone. Just remember, report police, close account and ignore block all unfamiliar calls or msg. Don't even read it as this will make u think too much unnecessary. Feed the police all the harassment numbers and let them do the tracing. If u paiseh to call your IO always u can DIY by going to iwitness spf. Good luck

My IO told me previously that she sent those numbers to CDAC?

They will do the neccessary stuff at their end

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Splash or burn unit.

For the ex-victims here. Anybody here have ever experienced their home being splashed for 2 times or after being splash paint 1 time, next time kenna get burn house before?

Reaction score
For the ex-victims here. Anybody here have ever experienced their home being splashed for 2 times or after being splash paint 1 time, next time kenna get burn house before?

No, 1 time paint, that's it. House burn is very rare, confirm will get police jump on the case quickly.

Shoniah

Reaction score
No, 1 time paint, that's it. House burn is very rare, confirm will get police jump on the case quickly.

Nowadays they dont burn down unit.
They will send photo and videos of it to you to instill fear.

For mine they locked my gate and thats all.
They stopped harrassment after i reported to police and installed cctv

green72

Reaction score
For the longest time I can recall, only 1 case in 2018 or 2019 a victim door mat was burn. Nothing serious but like others said SPF expedite that case and runner was caught.

In Singapore no case of house burnt down. No need worry. It's one of the common scare tactics they used. Every time a victim receives such video, they should already know what a ******* liar these uml is.

I can't repeat it enough. They employ scare tactics to make you pay. In the end, it's just a scare tactic.

No one is harmed. They can't even lay finger on you. When harassment starts, victim need to start to wear red under wear on the outside, aka Superman, be brave and fight back.

You will soon realise these idiots are cowards who only trying their luck on you.

Victims at most lose job, face, appetite or sleep only.

green72

Reaction score
Sigh. I also hope my harrassment can stop... Now is a bit too late anyway. I text my IO he never get back.

Email your I/O. I believe they have a few cases to attend and wouldn't want to be called or text by all victims constantly.

I believe your I/O will appreciate and reply back to you promptly via email. Makes it easier for them to track and keep updates of each victim cases under them.

Mine was prompt to email my replies. It's easier for us to keep track of events. I never can get hold of him via calls or text.

They really shouldn't give their contact numbers except office number. In an emergency, we should dial 999 instead an quote Police report reference number to the attending Police officer.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
But usually those LS are in sg or? 😱... pretty curious on these. A few of my friends kena too & said most are sgaporeans when they spoke otp.

They are con artist. They can "sound" Singaporean. They know our local government system like Singpass and other stuff. They for sure did their homework.

Anyway, it makes SPF job easier if it is local UML. With this pandemic travel restrictions, where can they run?

I still believe most UML resides overseas. Only victims and runners are local residents.

Last edited:

Suitelife11

Reaction score
For the longest time I can recall, only 1 case in 2018 or 2019 a victim door mat was burn. Nothing serious but like others said SPF expedite that case and runner was caught.

In Singapore no case of house burnt down. No need worry. It's one of the common scare tactics they used. Every time a victim receives such video, they should already know what a ******* liar these uml is.

I can't repeat it enough. They employ scare tactics to make you pay. In the end, it's just a scare tactic.

No one is harmed. They can't even lay finger on you. When harassment starts, victim need to start to wear red under wear on the outside, aka Superman, be brave and fight back.

You will soon realise these idiots are cowards who only trying their luck on you.

Victims at most lose job, face, appetite or sleep only.

But just last week he already send runner to splash paint on my unit. That's why now my family and I are scared he will send runner to burn or splash paint again.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Email your I/O. I believe they have a few cases to attend and wouldn't want to be called or text by all victims constantly.

I believe your I/O will appreciate and reply back to you promptly via email. Makes it easier for them to track and keep updates of each victim cases under them.

Mine was prompt to email my replies. It's easier for us to keep track of events. I never can get hold of him via calls or text.

They really shouldn't give their contact numbers except office number. In an emergency, we should dial 999 instead an quote Police report reference number to the attending Police officer.

My IO reply back to me yesterday evening. Say the investigation is still in process while the runner had been arrested.

Suitelife11

Reaction score

I already installed cctv even before runner splash paint... Well runner being caught but still...

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Stay strong guys... these 马国败类 are nothing... just words.

I even challenged them to send me videos of fire burning... they blocked me...

Really a bunch of 败类..

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder why do runners want to work like this? Cannot get paid but get fined for 5 digits money and go jail and get caned. Really no worth it leh. HAHAHA. Even if they were to tell police they scared of the loan scammer but it's too late. What done is done. Just prepare their ass for caning can liao.

Dont forget brave citizens like me who dare to chase such runners and if girls, 5G roam them..

Instill fear yah

Shoniah

Reaction score

My IO Is contactable via whatsapp and replies instantly

Shoniah

Reaction score
Stay strong guys... these 马国败类 are nothing... just words.

I even challenged them to send me videos of fire burning... they blocked me...

Really a bunch of 败类..

I asked my IO whether has the scammer been arrested, she didnt reply.

Hope he will be arrested and victims wont be scammed by him.

green72

Reaction score
But just last week he already send runner to splash paint on my unit. That's why now my family and I are scared he will send runner to burn or splash paint again.
They are masters at wreaking havoc of victims mind.

Let's not fill in the blanks for them with a lot of "what ifs". What you need to do is to plan for every thing imaginable that you can think of that they might do to you.

If they want to burn, buy an extinguisher. If they want to create a ruckus outside your door, buy a loud hailer to scare them off. If they want to lock your gate, buy a bolt cutter. If they want splash again, buy paint remover or thinner.

The only thing you shouldn't do is dwell on it and continue to live in fear. They will eat you for breakfast.

I bought all those plus a metal baseball bat and an "anti-crime" keychain that produces high pitch sound for each of my family members. I was paranoid too back then.

None of the tools was required for use as my CCTV might have deterred them.

Don't just sit back and hide, be prepared to go on the offensive.

Last edited:

STUDITY LADY

Reaction score

Really??? I am so worry that they will come burn my house and my neighbour house which they keep repeating in the harassment messages. After they splash, I had already make police report and install CCTV.

They keep demanding me to pay the loan cancellation fees (I refused to pay and block them when they start requesting when i thought i am requiring thru a LML). They gave me a deadline to make payment. Saying if i do not pay by then, they will come burn my house and my neighbour house.

Living in stress now. Police officer had help to install a sensor alarm when people passby my house. And with the CCTV, I just hope everything will be over soon. I am sleeping in the living room everyday now, just to be alert when the sensor alarm sound.

Hoping that they will just stop at one splash. I had been blocking and ignoring their messages.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.