Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Acmw23061973

Reaction score
Yup yup. At first my family afraid but after he send runner one time to splash paint, I mean, once they splash u will not be afraid but only anger for that ****er only.

They come what time to splash your place.... I'm prepare to confront those runner

Suitelife11

Reaction score
They come what time to splash your place.... I'm prepare to confront those runner

I check my cctv that bugger come at 00:20-00:30. Then see him run away with no balls to confront us. But not always the same timing bro. Have to see how. U still kenna text harassment?

Reaction score

I check my cctv that bugger come at 00:20-00:30. Then see him run away with no balls to confront us. But not always the same timing bro. Have to see how. U still kenna text harassment?

There is no way they will confront you, they are hit and run. They stupid enough to do it when cctv is everywhere. They are most certainly to be caught in no time.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
There is no way they will confront you, they are hit and run. They stupid enough to do it when cctv is everywhere. They are most certainly to be caught in no time.

Even funnier thing is my cctv is facing the corridor and he still do it. At least other runners being arrested don’t have video footage of them doing the deed to the unit door but the runner that the loan scammer send actually have video footage of him doing the deed. I think this runner either is stupid or is a complete idiot. HAHAHA. :s13:

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
We ex-victims prefer that current victims and would-be runners or those coerce to do it, will read and understand this thread and posts.

And hope at least 1 will understand and reject the idea to be runners by those UML. That will be a small victory for us.

70308mid

Reaction score
Hi guys, new victim here. Basically they have eaten my $200 ($400 defer $600). I already knew it was a scam when they transferred me $400 without my consent. But anyway, I transferred him $600 and "hoping" that he would stop.

But yeah, as expected, he's now threatening me with all that cancellation fee bullsht. Also sent me those splash paint/burn house video to me already. I blocked them from WA and also reported to police.

Now I'm just worried about them coming up to splash/burn/lock etc to my property. What are the advice on installing CCTV?

green72

Reaction score
Now I'm just worried about them coming up to splash/burn/lock etc to my property. What are the advice on installing CCTV?

Get a good CCTV if you can afford one asap. Hikvision or Dahua brand is reliable and don't cost a fortune. Shop around online for best deal that includes installation.

Install asap while applying to your nearest Town council office. Do this concurrently to expedite getting your cctv up and running. Bring your police report when applying for cctv approval.

To feel worried is a normal response. Just prepare to call 999 or your nearest NPC if you suspect anything suspicious outside.

My advice is just call police and stay put inside. Let the police handle. It's not a cowardice act, just being smart, calm and collected.

Good luck.

70308mid

Reaction score
Get a good CCTV if you can afford one asap. Hikvision or Dahua brand is reliable and don't cost a fortune. Shop around online for best deal that includes installation.

Install asap while applying to your nearest Town council office. Do this concurrently to expedite getting your cctv up and running. Bring your police report when applying for cctv approval.

To feel worried is a normal response. Just prepare to call 999 or your nearest NPC if you suspect anything suspicious outside.

My advice is just call police and stay put inside. Let the police handle. It's not a cowardice act, just being smart, calm and collected.

Good luck.
Thanks, just got one CCTV up running, hopefully no "visitor"..
Will update here again if there is any..

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Thanks, just got one CCTV up running, hopefully no "visitor"..
Will update here again if there is any..

Now that you have cctv up already no need to be scared anymore. If really send runner to splash/lock your unit just call and report police and provide them all the details. What time he come, what color of shirts and pants he wear, and the footage. After the runner being arrested the loan shark will not harass anymore cause he know you have install CCTV already. Plus can let SPF follow up from the runner too. So just hope he quickly dispatch runner come to your home for physical harassment and you will be more relieved already.

Reaction score
Even funnier thing is my cctv is facing the corridor and he still do it. At least other runners being arrested don’t have video footage of them doing the deed to the unit door but the runner that the loan scammer send actually have video footage of him doing the deed. I think this runner either is stupid or is a complete idiot. HAHAHA. :s13:

Yes this is exactly how ridiculous it is. The runner boss ask them to collect the video of them doing the harassment and send it to the victim to scare them and the victim use it to show the police and it becomes evidence. The runner is captured on cctv and gets arrested soon enough. The video gets circulated to the next victim as threats. It's a never ending story of victims so to stop it, do not pay! Do not be runner! Go to the police and seek help.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yes this is exactly how ridiculous it is. The runner boss ask them to collect the video of them doing the harassment and send it to the victim to scare them and the victim use it to show the police and it becomes evidence. The runner is captured on cctv and gets arrested soon enough. The video gets circulated to the next victim as threats. It's a never ending story of victims so to stop it, do not pay! Do not be runner! Go to the police and seek help.

No wonder they do these kind of stuff. Cause they don't even have brain to even think that far HAHAHA.

green72

Reaction score
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/spf-police-investigate-suspects-scam-cheating-money-laundering-13105110?fbclid=IwAR2roCm0ZOdspyuOrvmViVvZpN7ahrLYXRUOHT5BsZZirEVufR3lNbQeRdo

I hope no victims here are among the 261 people arrested. Here is another example of paying back to UML can get you implicated.

Seriously, not worth the effort to prevent harassment from them. Just don't pay, endure whatever may come and that's the end of it. Why prolong your harassment by paying and later get arrested by police.

Read the report link.

Last edited:

70308mid

Reaction score
Actually my CCTV caught one suspicious one last night. He was checking his phone and my unit. As he got nearer, think he saw my CCTV and he immediately turned back. He was wearing a motorbike helmet with a plastic bag of "stuff" in his hand. At first I thought it might be some delivery or smth, but who the fk does it at midnight right??? Reported to my IO, hopefully it's the runner and get caught soon.

prostcode

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually my CCTV caught one suspicious one last night. He was checking his phone and my unit. As he got nearer, think he saw my CCTV and he immediately turned back. He was wearing a motorbike helmet with a plastic bag of "stuff" in his hand. At first I thought it might be some delivery or smth, but who the fk does it at midnight right??? Reported to my IO, hopefully it's the runner and get caught soon.

Grab and Foodpanda is 24/7 delivery. Did the person wear a Grab or Foodpanda uniform?

Suitelife11

Reaction score

Your runner is smart. He see CCTV and decided not to do something to your house. 3 weeks plus already and I still think my runner is still a idiot. 😂

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

send to ur IO. this bugger will be called up for questioning and lead gathering. there are many CCTVs around now. they can run but they cannot hide

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.